Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scarimor View Post
    Caption time:

green Sam: "You're not going to get on my good side by playing footsie with me..."
    LOL! Love that. Maaan, I'm gonna miss Carter's rubber face.

*sob*
    TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Caption time:

Green Sam thinking: Now we only need Janet and we are in for a nice night
      Black Sam thinking: Oh if we only could ask Vala to join us...

Comment

Caption time:

green Sam: "You're not going to get on my good side by playing footsie with me..."
        Our Sam: See, that's your problem. You let Cam lead SG1.
        Other Sam: I thought Cam was in charge of SG1 in this reality.
        Our Sam: Co-comand in name only. I call the shots.
        Other Sam: I wish I'd known sooner. No wonder the Ori have taken our planet!
        Our Sam: Ya think?

Comment

ok so here it is already the 18th of October...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AGENT DARK!!!

have a nice day!!! and don't dream to much eh

Comment

Originally posted by scarimor
            Caption time:

BlackSam: "Geeze you poor thing... no love life..."
            GreenSam: "And now moving on to the next question..."
            BlackSam: "I can't believe you're not with Cameron..."
            GreenSam(clearing throat): "Drop it."
            BlackSam: "Did I tell you what he looks like first thing in the morning when he..."
            GreenSam: "I said drop it."
            BlackSam(sighs): "Don't know what you're missing..."
            GreenSam(rolleyes): "Oh, I've got an idea. Now where we?"
            Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
            My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1 View Post
              Totally, which makes me curious as to what CJ said to AT on their last day of shooting!
              See... This whole time I thought it was something he showed to AT.

... In which case I'm SO ready to hear (and watch) her tell this story.

Comment

Originally posted by Gate gal View Post
                Our Sam: See, that's your problem. You let Cam lead SG1.
                Other Sam: I thought Cam was in charge of SG1 in this reality.
                Our Sam: Co-comand in name only. I call the shots.
                Other Sam: I wish I'd known sooner. No wonder the Ori have taken our planet!
                Our Sam: Ya think?
                Poor Black Sam - no wonder she was driven to a life of crime.

Sig courtesy of RepliCartertje

Comment

Originally posted by ReganX View Post
                  Or, looking at it another way, Sam never needed to say it.

Obviously it wasn't an issue when Jack was in command but when Sam was the leader of SG-1, she didn't have to constantly remind people of her status. She was respected for herself, not for a title she got by default.
                  Exactly. And it's not her style to throw her position in other's faces. She's (un?)officially head of all the scientists, but you never see her bossing people around--though clearly they respect her ability and defer to her.

On a slightly negative side, we didn't see her on the radio in the field much in S8 where she would have had the chance to call herself SG-1 Niner. (And she would have said that rather than the cheesy "SG-1 Leader"--I don't think we ever heard O'Neill say that either.)

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55 View Post
                    Exactly. And it's not her style to throw her position in other's faces. She's (un?)officially head of all the scientists, but you never see her bossing people around--though clearly they respect her ability and defer to her.
                    And even if Sam was having problems getting Daniel and Teal'c to listen to her, does anyone here see her running off to whine to Jack about it instead of talking to her team about the issue?

Sig courtesy of RepliCartertje

Comment

Originally posted by DEM View Post
                      By the way, I tried imagining that I had Sam's Upgrades powers last night. I managed to do a good bit of long-overdue vacuuming, but then the glamour wore off. dangit.

I hope AT's new project is some badass sci-fi thing in which she gets to snarl a lot. I also hope The Path Not Taken
                      Spoiler:
                      isn't overly McKay-centric. Why couldn't it be a Carter w/Teal'c ep?!
                      Last time we discussed vacuuming, it was AT naked and vacuuming...now it's...DEM *must wash out brain at that thought*
                      sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

i looooooooove sam/teal'c, be it friendship or more

just love it, adore it, savor it

I think, at least until jonas came along, teal'c was the only one sam could truly relax with.

jack was her boss. thus she had to keep up that 'me a good subordinate' personna around him. and she was daniel's boss, so she had to keep up that 'yes, i am your boss and you will listen to me' personna around him

but there's no ordering a cantankerous jaffa. teal'c respects and i think has a bit of a crush on her. they play well off each other and i think that there's parts of teal'c that he'll only reveal to sam. she can get to him in a way none of the guys can, and i think she's the only one she'll reveal herself to.

can you see her crying on daniel's or jonas' shoulders?????
                        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

HAPPY 21st BIRTHDAY AD

HAVE A GOOD ONE!!!

"Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                          Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                          ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan View Post
                            I'm on my hands and knees here.

Begging.

Originally posted by minigeek View Post
                            Why am I getting an image of chains and a swing hanging over a bed ... oh wait, wrong forum <grins>
                            ah, you're not the only one getting that image
                            but then again we are talking about Oooobs
                            sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                              I've seen rite of passage promoted as definitive proof that sam and janet are a pair and call the episode 'the one where cassie gets two moms'

people will see what they want to see
                              Holy moses...I just watched that ep last night...and I'm a S/J shipper but when I watched that I could see how some might get the impression that Sam and Janet were more than friends...especially the way she looks at Sam at the end when Sam and Cassie are playing chess...that smile she gives...now even though my brain went into hyperdrive...I thought long and hard about it...to me they are just the best of friends...that's how I percieve it...I still see Sam with Jack...in the end I didn't see RoP as definitive proof of Sam/Janet ship...just confirmation that Janet and Sam are the best of friends...and that Sam would always be there for both Janet and Cassie!
                              Gotta go...work beckons...take care all...have a great day!
                              "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                              Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                              ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1
                                Last time we discussed vacuuming, it was AT naked and vacuuming...now it's...DEM
                                Du...what the? How did you get from one to the other, ya freak? Oh, it's you! nevermind.

(and when did we discuss nekkid-AT-vacuuming? was i sick that day? and are you sure it wasn't nekkid-Carter-posessed-by-aliens?)

*must wash out brain at that thought*
                                Setting aside the imagining-based-on-zilch problem that's just plain unnice. I'm calling the Prime Minister.

Comment

Working...
                                X