Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
    which is why at2 and avalon are gonna be so cool

thank you guys for all the well wishes. i'm still walking on air and i really, really hope MG and i can represent y'all well
    Speaking of Avalon and AT2 could someone see if there is an address we can send fan mail? As Bridge is no longer SG-1's home. (And don't they return mail over hiatus?)

Suse
    sigpic
    Mourning Sanctuary.
    Thanks for the good times!

Comment

Originally posted by suse View Post
      Speaking of Avalon and AT2 could someone see if there is an address we can send fan mail? As Bridge is no longer SG-1's home. (And don't they return mail over hiatus?)

Suse
      what do you mean bridge in no longer sg1's home? since when can't we send fan mail to this address?

sally
      sally

sigpic

Comment

OMG, you're kidding me????

wow.

dangit, now i AM getting excited.
        WTG Sky...congrats!!
        "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
        Hug Your Loved Ones!!
        ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by Strix varia View Post
          I don't know if the cost of airline tickets is keeping anyone from attending GABIT 2, but I thought I would post this just in case. American Airlines is running a sale on tickets to Europe, including Heathrow from a lot of US cities. For example, Atlanta to London Heathrow for $438 round trip.

http://www.aa.com/apps/netSAAver/Vie...tentRepository
          Well...it's definitely a factor for me...but living in Oz means the air fares are quite a lot more than in your neck of the woods...we're looking at about $1500 for a ticket to the UK...so...I'm not gonna be able to go to Gabit for quite a while I'm afraid!
          Hug Your Loved Ones!!
          ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

so, what did we all get up to during the great Upgrade Outage???

I posted all the Mirror, Mirror fic if anyone is interested (link in my sig)

anyone else get any fic done that they can share?
            I read that fic of yours Sky...thanks for that...I love your fics...always worth a read!!
            What did I get up to?? Hmmm let me think...my 14 year old niece decided to take off and not let anyone know where she was...she was found the next day safe and sound...little buggar scared everyone to death...especially poor old dad...went shopping with my cuz Kathy who was visiting from NZ...had an awesome time with her...we hadn't seen each other for 21 years...she went home the next day...it really cut me up to say goodbye...I miss her so much already...couldn't sleep so I read heaps of fics...am totally exhausted now!!
            It was really warm here yesterday...36c (97F)...but was ever so glad to come home to an air conditioned home...hubs...who hates the air con...put it on for me...said he knew I would be hot and tired so he wanted to make sure the house was nice and cool for when i got home...what a man!!
            Thank goodness work has been smooth sailing this week...have to work this weekend and next weekend too...then I've got 2 weekends off...going away with the girls on one of those weekends...then going to the con on the other weekend...yay...my first con...can't wait!!
            Wow....whoops...sorry bout the rambling...it's late and the coffee just kicked in...but hey..you asked!!
            Hug Your Loved Ones!!
            ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark View Post
              Spoiler:

FK YEAH! For anyone that doesn't know, the G36 is that assault rifle that Mitchell was using in Off The Grid (while everyone else got the MP7's...). Sam + Big Gun = Way Hot
              I agree with you here AD...I loved the P90's...can't wait to see Sam with the G36!!
              Hug Your Loved Ones!!
              ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
                i read some fics, and i checked out some other forums. i checked out sony... i actually read an entire thread... never again.

sally
                Yeah...I went to the Sony website coz ? asked me to...but be buggered if I can navigate it correctly...not sure if I really want to now...is it really that nasty there?? I've heard some pretty horrible things about what goes on there.
                I don't like getting involved with negative, hurtful, hateful threads...avoid the anti threads at all costs...they're bad for your health!!
                Sorry ?....I know I said I would help out where I could, but I think I'm gonna sit this one out for now...besides...I'm still down about my cuz going back to NZ...I need some positive, happy news!
                I have been watching and listening to the vid "SG1 Hampster Dance"...it's very uplifting...very cheerful...fun to watch...I love it!!!!
                Last edited by Chelle DB; 25 October 2006, 02:53 AM. Reason: it needed to be done!
                Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by chelle db View Post
                  I have been watching and listening to the vid "SG1 Hampster Dance"...it's very uplifting...very cheerful...fun to watch...I love it!!!!
                  SG-1 Hamster Dance. This I gotta see....link...someone, anyone?

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. Doyle View Post
                    SG-1 Hamster Dance. This I gotta see....link...someone, anyone?
                    Wish I could help you out here LAD...but someone re posted it in the S/J ship thread either today or on the the day the server went down...let me see if I can find it!
                    Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                    ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Wish I could help you out here LAD...but someone re posted it in the S/J ship thread either today or on the the day the server went down...let me see if I can find it!
                      Wow...I wonder how I missed it! Thanks chelle...and congrats on 3000!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. Doyle View Post
                        Wow...I wonder how I missed it! Thanks chelle...and congrats on 3000!!!!!!
                        Holy moses ...I didn't even realise I made it to 3000 posts...wow...gee I must talk/chat/type a lot...thanks LAD!
                        You can find the link to the Hamster dance vid on page 2681 in the ship thread...it was posted by sasusc...post #53619...you'll love it...it cracks me up all the time.
                        When you watch it...take a look at a scene in the very begining...there are some people doing some back flips in front of the gate...have you ever seen this scene before???...if so...where????
                        Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                        ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Congats chelle db on 3,000!!!

I hope you're surving the hot weather down there - it was our turn for 36C today

Here's the link to THE HAMSTER DANCE!!!!

I have been really busy the last couple of weeks and have hardly been online at all. I just heard that there will be 2 movies straight to DVD for Stargate - here's hoping we get lotsa action!Sam 'n Science!Sam 'n Soldier!Sam 'n even more Sam
                          -

Comment

Congrats on 3000 Chelle_db
                            sigpic

Comment

Gongrats on 3000 posts chelle db!!!

Here's a video for you (and everyone else), which I just saw for the first time.
                              Isn't it always great to see them together?!

Mick

Thank you SO much Amanda! (Icons by various great artists)

Comment

take a look at a scene in the very begining...there are some people doing some back flips in front of the gate...have you ever seen this scene before???...if so...where????
                                This video here. It;s an ad for the get in the gate comp. The guy running towards the gate is from this too.
                                Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Working...
                                X