Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Agent_Dark
    Well, apparently the interview was done on the set of Memento Mori, so grace under pressure wouldn't have been shot 'just recently'
    Yeah, but Submersion was nary a glint in the writers' eyes at that point either. And there's no way Amanda Tapping would have known about the episode or been filming any of it that early on. However, there was another Atlantis episode filming about that time in which they were sinking the set--The Return. If AT did reference a current episode, my money is on that one. That said, I think this quote is indeed referring to Grace Under Pressure and has little to do with any episodes in the current season. It just sounds too similar to past comments about Grace Under Pressure.

Not to be a complete killjoy, I do hope that both AT and RDA are going to be in the Atlantis midseason two-parter. But I fear it's not to be. Methinks that little nugget of info would have been let out already.

Comment

Originally posted by golfbooy
      That said, I think this quote is indeed referring to Grace Under Pressure and has little to do with any episodes in the current season. It just sounds too similar to past comments about Grace Under Pressure.
      The odd thing though, is that GUP would have been shot nearly a year ago. Unless they (Dreamwatch) had an old interview with Amanda that they nicked the comment from, it doesn't really make sense it would have been GUP.

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1
        What! You mean all she had to do was put some blue food colouring in the sacrificial Watermelon jelly, so she could save the blue for herself Scari...why, why, why!
        LOL, I do that all the time. Whenever we run out of blue or I really am craving peach, I just add blue food coloring and my daughter doesn't know the difference.

Comment

The odd thing though, is that GUP would have been shot nearly a year ago. Unless they (Dreamwatch) had an old interview with Amanda that they nicked the comment from, it doesn't really make sense it would have been GUP.
          Yep. That's exactly what I think happened here. Maybe. I don't know.

Comment

Yep. That's exactly what I think happened here. Maybe. I don't know.
            Gah! You two are driving me crackers! I can't stand the uncertainty! WAIL!!!

scarimor

Comment

Yeah, but Submersion was nary a glint in the writers' eyes at that point either. And there's no way Amanda Tapping would have known about the episode or been filming any of it that early on. However, there was another Atlantis episode filming about that time in which they were sinking the set--The Return. If AT did reference a current episode, my money is on that one. That said, I think this quote is indeed referring to Grace Under Pressure and has little to do with any episodes in the current season. It just sounds too similar to past comments about Grace Under Pressure.

Not to be a complete killjoy, I do hope that both AT and RDA are going to be in the Atlantis midseason two-parter. But I fear it's not to be. Methinks that little nugget of info would have been let out already.
              Spoiler:

I did read somewhere that AT was supposed to be in a couple of episodes of Atlantis this Season and I'm sure I heard a rumour that she was supposed to be in 'The Return'. Having said that, I'm sure you're right and if she was it would have leaked by now. *apologises for unintentional pun when talking about scenes shot under water*
              sigpic
              Women of the Gate LJ Community.
              My Stargate Fanfiction. My LiveJournal.

Comment

Sorry...but I hate to see Samanda go to page 2...so I guess I should post something to keep it on page 1!!!
                Night all...take care, be safe and be happy!!!

I just love her smile in this pic!!!

"Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by Thor_Beyond769
                  Hey! Fellow Samandan's. How are you guys doing!?
                  I'm in the process of doing something very big in my life! Woot. I hopefully will be back on line in late November to talk about the Avalon event! I'll be off for a while, but I'll still be thinking of you. Maybe I'll meet someone there.
                  sounds great! would you mind, going in detail a little bit more? Have a good time, what ever you do!

PS: "Indeed!" her smile is great on that one (and on every other picture, shie is smiling on )

Thank you SO much Amanda! (Icons by various great artists)

Comment

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz
                    And that's about it. I cringe to think about what will become of "Counterstrike" this week... We'll see.
                    Company of Thieves is this week. It's an Alan McCollough script, so I'm happily going to give it a miss. I really don't want to see what he does to Sam's character this time, and I figure my bloodpressure will benefit from not watching.

My LJ

Comment

Originally posted by Strix varia
                      Company of Thieves is this week. It's an Alan McCollough script, so I'm happily going to give it a miss. I really don't want to see what he does to Sam's character this time, and I figure my bloodpressure will benefit from not watching.
                      Well you could always get your fix of SG1 by reading a good fanfic instead

edit: Oooh or better yet, write one
                      sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1
                        Well you could always get your fix of SG1 by reading a good fanfic instead

edit: Oooh or better yet, write one
                        Or re-watching the DVDs.

Comment

ok this i can not stand...so some picture...
                          I think TJ and Mandy will like them

but don't look at this one...
                          Spoiler:

I warned you not to look

Comment

Oh that's from the X-files, where AT said
                            Spoiler:
                            She does good dead
                            sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by RepliCartertje
                              ok this i can not stand...so some picture...
                              I think TJ and Mandy will like them

but don't look at this one...
                              Spoiler:

I warned you not to look
                              You know who's in bed with "Sam"?
                              Spoiler:
                              Colonel Caldwell (Mitch Pelegii) from SGA

Comment

Yeah it is from X-files season 3...Avatar...
                                Still every time I see that ep I am upset by the jokes Mulder makes...cause she was a prostitute(sp?) I really am upset by it even if it just a character she plays...I still can not believe it

And that is Skinner indeed

Comment

Working...
                                X