X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Skydiver
    lol

i think it'll hit 400

part 1 was over a hundred i think, part 2 was 60 or 80, part 3 is right at 100 and part 4, well i'm on page 20 and haven't even hit the 'good' stuff yet

once it's done i think it'll be even longer than evolution or trinkets

so, rachel, when is aftershocks year 2 coming out?????
    Niiiice segue, Sky. Now we can whack/harasss both of you.

Comment

Second page again Samandans... not good

Here's an unusual pic of Amanda... no idea where I got it... mais elle est tres belle, non?

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz
        Niiiice segue, Sky. Now we can whack/harasss both of you.
        LOL.

I'll probably start writing Season Two of Aftershocks within the next couple of weeks and obviously for Sam fans Season Two has a lot of great epis with all the lovely Tok'ra stuff so there should be one or two stories there for Samandans to get their teeth into...

I've also started A Pond With No Fish II; first couple of chapters are written and I was hoping to have the whole thing completed mid-September when I would start posting it (I won't post until somethings completed) but I haven't been well so my writing's slowed up and at the mo I'm desperately trying to finish a series I started for the other fandom I write for. All in all likely date for APWNFII is looking more like end-Sept to beginning-Oct.
        Last edited by Rachel500; 06 September 2006, 12:50 PM.
        sigpic
        Women of the Gate LJ Community.
        My Stargate Fanfiction. My LiveJournal.

Comment

Just want to take the opportunity while I’m online to thank all of the Samandans who took part in the Sam Carter ficathon. The stories were all magnificent and I enjoyed reading every one of them. The humorous ones made me laugh out loud, the dramatic ones made me think. A couple of stories even made me cry. It is a rarity to have so many great quality Sam fics to read in one week. So thanks for gifting us with your talent.

Hmm…wouldn’t it be wonderful if we could have a ficathon more often? I could get used to quality Sam fic on a regular basis.

Comment

if y'all haven't read Barbarian in the ficathon, don't let the fact that it's a moebius story put you off. It's a great read. Yeah, you know how it's gonna end, but the 80+ pages leading up to it are fantastic.

i highly recommend it
            I usually am a bit put off by both Moebius stories and multi-part stories. If ever there was a 4 parter worth reading, this is it.

The only problem with the ficathon is that now that I've read these great stories, I want more.

Comment

HiYa Everyone!

When I saw these, they made me think of UBER! LOL

I know.... weird.
              Strong Believer in LOVE!

Comment

if y'all haven't read Barbarian in the ficathon, don't let the fact that it's a moebius story put you off. It's a great read. Yeah, you know how it's gonna end, but the 80+ pages leading up to it are fantastic.

i highly recommend it
                Sam goes for Reaching Past the Sky. If you haven't read it, I'd seriously reccommend checking it out. It's a wonderful little story about Sam while she was attending the Academy. I can't say it's my favorite, because I've only read three so far and I've loved them all, but the other two have been pimped already. LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by RepliCartertje
                  I have no idea but it has to be season 3 I think...Point of view???

Well I can caption it...
                  Sam: well Janet and the Colonel look nice after skinny-dipping
                  Yep, Season 3, but not POV.

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
                    Yep, Season 3, but not POV.
                    Yeah, I know. Nobody's said Learning Curve yet. Funny, eh?

Comment

Originally posted by golfbooy
                      Nope, noone's mentioned Learning Curve yet. Unfortunately that's not correct either. Wow, didn't expect this one to be so hard. Where is Nora?

Comment

Originally posted by golfbooy
                        I was actually thinking proving ground that would be my second guess
                        Last edited by RepliCartertje; 06 September 2006, 04:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by myblackrose
                          Second page again Samandans... not good

Here's an unusual pic of Amanda... no idea where I got it... mais elle est tres belle, non?

Spoiler:
                          as far as i know, chris judge took this pic. c'est tres hot, no?

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
                            Nope, noone's mentioned Learning Curve yet. Unfortunately that's not correct either. Wow, didn't expect this one to be so hard. Where is Nora?
                            Ooh, I'm getting rusty. Must be time to whip out the DVDs and start watching again. Rules of Engagement?

Comment

Originally posted by stargate barbie
                              as far as i know, chris judge took this pic. c'est tres hot, no?
                              Thats a great picture. Never saw one like it before.
                              We Are Hathor!
                              Bow Before Your Goddess!

Comment

Originally posted by RepliCartertje
                                I was actually thinking proving ground that would be my second guess
                                Almost correct.

This should give you a hint. I was playing with this photo tonight. I know the logo is pretty shoddy, but didn't want to waste my time making it look nice. LOL. Call me lazy.

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X