Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by astrogeologist
    I was asked by a few folks to update my ratings graph and post the updated version.. so here it is...

and it now includes episodes 200 and Counterstrike
    Thanks for the graph, astrogeologist! I would have liked to see higher numbers for last week's episode. Of course, I bet ratings will be high for
    Spoiler:
    A Road not Taken. Sam-centered episodes always do well in the ratings.

Comment

Originally posted by Gate gal
      Poor Chelledb! Your Monday sounds like my Monday from last week! Isn't it nice to come here and unwind and talk about your favorite show (and actress) after such a bad day?

To stay on topic, I hope Amanda's Monday is going better since its her birthday. I wonder if she'll be making a statement about the cancellation any time soon. Hopefully, she'll give us a hint about her future plans.
      Yeah...I was wondering that myself...MS posted a message at his website the day after the cancellation but we haven't heard from Amanda yet...maybe she's hanging out to see if they can save it...somehow doubt that...she's probably just too busy at the moment...not to worry!

Monday was a doozy but Tuesdays looking up!!!
      "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
      Hug Your Loved Ones!!
      ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by Deano
        Its my birthday today
        HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEANO!!
        Hug Your Loved Ones!!
        ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Happy Birthday to Amanda's brother as well! It's his birthday too!

Comment

Originally posted by SunKrux
            I'm back from the walk. Thanks for the green that some have sent me. Also thanks for all the support. It means a lot to me.

Oh I walked...as much as I could. When I've posted the summary of the event, I'll post a link.

Yeppers, have blisters (you spelled it right) but not too many. If my getting blisters and a very sore right arch/ankle helps the chase for a cure to Breast cancer, I'll survive.

It was kinda fun...but very HOT for this area, especially with walking roughly 20 miles each day. Sadly the second day I didn't walk as much due to my right arch/ankle being in a bit of pain. But I did walk most of the 1st and 3rd days.
            Well done SunKrux!!! WTG!!!
            Hug Your Loved Ones!!
            ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. Doyle
              DOH! How could I have forgotten this? After all, twinhood is just another aspect of her overall coolness!

It's Steven, right? Her twin's name? Well, whatever his name is...

I'd like to offer my heartfelt wishes for a wonderful birthday for you too, [insert name of Amanda's twin brother here]!

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. Doyle
                Oh, good point! I'm the mother of twins and I didn't think of that! Oops! Happy Birthday Brother of Amanda!

Edit: I just realized this was my 800th post! Wow, I think I posted 100 posts in a week. That's what happens when your favorite show gets cancelled I guess.

Something on topic, hmmm, Amanda has done such a great job on SG1, but I think I want to see her in a comedy next. Maybe not a series but as the lead in a funny movie.

Good night, everyone!
                Last edited by Gate gal; 28 August 2006, 09:24 PM.

Comment

Well, my kids wanted to wish Amanda a happy birthday, too. What's a birthday without a Stargate cake? (picture in spoilers)
                  Spoiler:

Sorry, it is a bit blurry.
                  Oh how sweet...good on them!!
                  Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                  ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Hi, I'm a friend of Oober. She drafted me from the Sony boards so I could experience more nice SG-1/Sam fans like her!^^

She asked me to share a picture from the time I was an extra on episode 200. :O
                    I hope it's okay... ;__;

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y55...Picture007.jpg

She was very nice, & I honestly tell you know, she's exactly the person you love.^^

Comment

Oh, good point! I'm the mother of twins and I didn't think of that! Oops! Happy Birthday Brother of Amanda!

Edit: I just realized this was my 800th post! Wow, I think I posted 100 posts in a week. That's what happens when your favorite show gets cancelled I guess.

Something on topic, hmmm, Amanda has done such a great job on SG1, but I think I want to see her in a comedy next. Maybe not a series but as the lead in a funny movie.

Good night, everyone!
                      Congrats on your 800th!

I can't imagine AT doing comedy..maybe only because I've only seen her do Sci-fi. It would be an interesting thing to watch, since Sam did lots of technobabble in SG-1.

Comment

happy birthday Deano (for yesterday?)

scarimor

Comment

Originally posted by nekoi
                          Hi, I'm a friend of Oober. She drafted me from the Sony boards so I could experience more nice SG-1/Sam fans like her!^^

I hope it's okay... ;__;

She was very nice, & I honestly tell you know, she's exactly the person you love.^^
                          Lovely pic! Welcome
                          scarimor

Comment

I hope it's okay... ;__;

Hey nekoi...so glad to have you join us here at Samanda...it's a great place to come to to talk about Amanda and Sam...the pic is cool...lucky you!!!
                            Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                            ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

I hope it's okay... ;__;

Wow, thanks for that. And welcome to Samanda!

Comment

Amandatapping.com is fabulously hard to navigate. I'll direct folks there all the time cause it is a good source for photos, but i think i visit about 2-3 times a year
                                Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X