Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by Hathor! Your Goddess!
    Hello Amanda Fans! You guys look like you are a very Large Group.
    Hi Hathor, here let me see if the welcoming party is ready

    Spoiler:

    Just kidding and welcome to Samanda
    sigpic

    my fanfic

    Comment


      Originally posted by Mandysg1
      Hi Hathor, here let me see if the welcoming party is ready

      Spoiler:

      Just kidding and welcome to Samanda
      WE are not amused.

      *snerk*

      ...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

      Comment


        Without Carter and Gals, there would have been no hope for Stargate Command. LOL.

        Thanks. Hope you guys don't mind me dropping by once in a while.
        We Are Hathor!
        Bow Before Your Goddess!

        Comment


          Originally posted by Hathor! Your Goddess!
          Without Carter and Gals, there would have been no hope for Stargate Command. LOL.

          Thanks. Hope you guys don't mind me dropping by once in a while.
          Hey you are always welcome here, anyone who likes Sam and Amanda is always welcome
          sigpic

          my fanfic

          Comment


            Originally posted by Deejay435
            Oh, me too! Soldier!Scientist!Rescue-Ranger!Sam to boot!
            Heh heh...

            Would this be a good time to mention how I compared SG-1 to the old kid's show when I first became a fan of the show?

            Spoiler:

            Sam - obviously Gadget. No question.
            Chip and Dale - Jack and Daniel
            Monterey - Teal'c, all the way (though he is a bit of a talker by comparison...

            hmmm.


            I suppose I should have a little talk with Nell soon, eh?

            Comment


              By my clock, it is midnight so

              HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMANDA!
              Thank you for all the wonderful Sam moments past, present, and future!

              Comment


                HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMANDA!!!! (((AMANDA)))

                It's late and I will write something appropriate at a later time.

                Comment


                  Originally posted by LtColonelSamC
                  i was doing some random surfing around the net and ended up going to a site that I go to to find stills for upcoming episodes. (http://sg-atlantis.emedian.net/index.html)

                  i'm putting it in spoiler tags because it's kind of a big picture. it's not from an episode.

                  Spoiler:
                  She's a real cutie and she has her Mums eyes!
                  ......TARA......

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
                    You know where that thought came from?

                    You'll laugh.

                    It came from that scene in It Could Happen to You.

                    Muriel: "I have wings...I need to fly."

                    The context of that scene was negative, as she was expressing her desire to live a more upwardly mobile life with the upper crust of society and not just as a poor housewife.

                    My usage for Amanda was entirely positive and was intended to be more poetic and lovely and...stuff. (I have such a way with words, don't I?)
                    Yes you do have a lovely way with words!
                    ......TARA......

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by deepspace
                      Could someone please confirm that it is in fact MajorSam's birthday today? I seem to have her mistakenly listed as the 4th of January. If I'm wrong I'd like to correct it.

                      It is, however, Amanda's birthday on the 28th .
                      Oh well.... then she has two birthdays hey?!
                      I should learn to look at the list
                      But... it is Amanda's Birthday right? So....
                      Happy Birthday Amanda and thank you for being you!
                      Last edited by Lizlove; 28 August 2006, 12:31 PM.

                      Comment


                        Dear Amanda, wishing you a very happy birthday and i hope all your dreams come true. Thankyou for ten unforgetable years as Sam Carter!
                        ......TARA......

                        Comment


                          Happy birthday Amanda!!!


                          Originally posted by LtColonelSamC
                          i was doing some random surfing around the net and ended up going to a site that I go to to find stills for upcoming episodes. (http://sg-atlantis.emedian.net/index.html)

                          i'm putting it in spoiler tags because it's kind of a big picture. it's not from an episode.

                          Spoiler:
                          Awww! She's so cute!


                          Originally posted by RepliCartertje
                          Caption this:
                          Sam: Uh-oh. Did maintainence find what I left on the toilet?
                          Last edited by broken-heart; 28 August 2006, 01:56 AM.

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by Hathor! Your Goddess!
                            Hello Amanda Fans! You guys look like you are a very Large Group.
                            Jaffa! Kree!
                            scarimor

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by broken-heart
                              Sam: Uh-oh. Did maintainence find what I left on the toilet?
                              lol! oh no...
                              scarimor

                              Comment


                                Morning everyone...

                                Happy Birthday Amanda!

                                Spoiler:


                                Was anyone else watching the Emmys? I was there to root for Gillian Anderson, but while I was watching I wondered, did Stargate ever get nominated for an Emmy or anything? It's a pretty damn outstanding show by anyone's standards....

                                Ooooh and welcome welcome Hathor

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X