Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MickSpeed
    Lastest news sounding good...maybe a series of TV Movies from SG-1 and quite definitely a new Series of Stargate. German SG-P.de News

Just sent birthday wishes to Kamil and to the guestbook of The Amanda Tapping Club, 'cause I'll go on holiday to Itally (Isle of Elba) tomorrow....

cu all and cross fingers for any and everything on and with SG-1 or Amanda,

Mick
    Yes. That was...interesting. Probably would have been even more interesting had I understood more than the words "TV Guide."

Could someone translate this? Please???

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
      Yes. That was...interesting. Probably would have been even more interesting had I understood more than the words "TV Guide."

Yupp, Ooobs.

In the "Insider" section of the American magazine TV Guide, Ileane Rudolph reports on SG1, the cancellation and its possible future.

(The rest of the article is basically a translation of the one from TV Guide which can be found here )

The long and short of it is that there's nothing we didn't know already. SG1 is cancelled, but they are pretty confident about doing a new series in the franchise. That's what the German article says.
      Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Actually, the word TV Guide led you to the original article in TV guide here
        sigpic
        There are only two things to worry about: either you are well or you are sick.
        If you are well, then there is nothing to worry about: but if you are sick; there are two things for you to worry about: either you get well, or you die.
        If you get well, then there is nothing to worry about. If you die: then there are two things to worry about: either you go up or down.
        If you go up, then there is nothing to worry about. But if you go down, you will be so busy shaking hands with old friends you wont have time to worry.

Comment

I think that it's a German translation of this article.
          http://www.tvguide.com/News/Insider/...}&cmsSrch=true

Comment

L O L !! My thoughts exactly LOL!
            Last edited by SG1Poz; 25 August 2006, 08:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
              Yupp, Ooobs.

In the "Insider" section of the American magazine TV Guide, Ileane Rudolph reports on SG1, the cancellation and its possible future.

(The rest of the article is basically a translation of the one from TV Guide which can be found here )

The long and short of it is that there's nothing we didn't know already. SG1 is cancelled, but they are pretty confident about doing a new series in the franchise. That's what the German article says.
              Muchas gracias amiga mia.

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Samandan's are such an amazing group of people. You all produced such coherent, rational, well thought out responses to prove why Sam is a great character.

I will never understand how some people can get a kick out of posting about how much they don't like a character on a thread that is dedicated to the repect of that character. I understand that different people have different opinions, but there is really no need to infringe upon the space of those of us who think differently.

Hic Comitas regit.

...deepspace is a PROUD MEMBER of the Sam's A Great Character Thread...

HIC COMITAS REGIT!

Comment

Originally posted by deepspace
                  Samandan's are such an amazing group of people. You all produced such coherent, rational, well thought out responses to prove why Sam is a great character.

I will never understand how some people can get a kick out of posting about how much they don't like a character on a thread that is dedicated to the repect of that character. I understand that different people have different opinions, but there is really no need to infringe upon the space of those of us who think differently.

Hic Comitas regit.
                  Unfortuneately there are some mean spirited people out there that think it's fun to stir up trouble in a negative way

this announcement brought to you by your RFA who only stirs it up for the fun of everyone
                  sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Well I did drag my Mod Cape out and removed the Off Topic post however the well-thought out responses have been left.

Trolls are trolls no matter how much logic you use and if they think they got away with it they will try again

Good Job handling it everyone

TameFarrar
                    Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

feel free to pass this onto the shippers amongst us

The Sam & Jack Always fic archive is open for all ratings of fan
                      fiction,
                      not just adult. Its an easy to use auto-archive, very user friendly.
                      Come
                      check it out at www.samandjackalways.net

The site is run by Jackficmum and Sue Corkill, so you know you can
                      trust
                      that it will be maintained."

____

so another source for fic
                      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MickSpeed
                        Just sent birthday wishes to Kamil and to the guestbook of The Amanda Tapping Club, 'cause I'll go on holiday to Itally (Isle of Elba) tomorrow....

Mick
                        Elba--where they sent Napoleon?

Anyone have the link for the birthday wishes? I lost track of it.
                        Thanks,
                        jckfan

Comment

Ooooh more fic, thanks Sky
                          sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Hey my Fellow Samandan's! *Hugs around to everyone*
                            Strong Believer in LOVE!

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1
                              Ooooh more fic, thanks Sky
                              you're welcome. now go archive some of yours there
                              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
                                you're welcome. now go archive some of yours there
                                I can't get over your new Avatar.
                                Strong Believer in LOVE!

Comment

Working...
                                X