No announcement yet.

Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New sides are up for "The Talion" at showfax.com.

Spoiler:
    It's a Teal'c-centric episode (whoot for Teal'c's first one this season, eh? And only at ep 17! ), and there's quite a bit of Cameron and Daniel. Sam and Vala, while they're evidently present during the episode, don't seem to have much meaty interaction with the characters who are yet to be cast.

Think the whole "Jaffa Revenge Thing" and torture in typical Teal'c fashion, and that's pretty much what the ep is about. So much for branching him out beyond Jaffa storylines...

Comment

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz

Spoiler:
      It's a Teal'c-centric episode (whoot for Teal'c's first one this season, eh? And only at ep 17! ), and there's quite a bit of Cameron and Daniel. Sam and Vala, while they're evidently present during the episode, don't seem to have much meaty interaction with the characters who are yet to be cast.

Think the whole "Jaffa Revenge Thing" and torture in typical Teal'c fashion, and that's pretty much what the ep is about. So much for branching him out beyond Jaffa storylines...
      Spoiler:
      Stronghold was billed as a Teal'c ep too.

..... Im just sayin
      Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

Random green for everybody on this page!

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
          Wow. It sure is quiet here at Samanda. Is everyone excited about 200 or scared to death of it? LOL

And I'm not talking to the ones who have been spoiled to the max here.

*unable to answer question due to spoilage*

At first I thought the thread quietness was unusual, but when I stopped to think about it, no-- some schools have started back this week, a lot next week, and most the week following, so this is ground zero week for those last minute vacations of the summer. (We've got at least 3 staff on vacation in our office, the parking deck has been deserted, and the usual congested stop-n-go commute---- been better than Friday or holiday-light!) and for me I'm in the midst of a promotion at work, so it's been late evenings there for me and only a quick lurk through as I'm eating my sandwich at lunch, so when the brain is running off in 50 million directions at once... not sure anything I'd post here'd make much sense!

*oh what the heck* But I will say as a stand-alone spoof ep that I'm still looking forward to 200, even as spoiled as I've gotten on the ep this past week.

*runs off to get ready for work again*
          Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
          My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
            Egads! Not another torture-Teal'c scenario!? Say it's something different please.
            scarimor

Comment

i am excited about 200
              http://sword.myminicity.com/

Comment

Wow. It sure is quiet here at Samanda. Is everyone excited about 200 or scared to death of it? LOL

You can put me in the scared to death category.

you can also put me in the bloody p***ed off category with my computer. I've had major problems connecting to the net the last few days and have had to resort to my ancient (SLOW) laptop.
                -

Comment

Originally posted by scarimor
                  Spoiler:
                  Egads! Not another torture-Teal'c scenario!? Say it's something different please.
                  Spoiler:
                  There needs to be an episode where Sam tortures Teal'c... if you get what I mean

Comment

Could someone PLEASE tell me what RDA has been saying and why he is "all over the place." Does it involve AT? How great would it be to see the Sam character back to a time where they knew what to do with her.

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1
                      I'd like to see Amanda in some sort of investigative series, where her character could have a wicked sense of humour, just because you are investigating something, doesn't mean you have to be serious all the time.
                      How's that for a run-on sentence

Ya know, I saw someone in a Royal Canadian Mounted Police uniform the other day and my very first thought was, Wow, AT would look terrific in that!

Paul Gross did a great job in Due South. Maybe the series could get re-invented with Paul and Amanda as RCMP special agents working with the FBI, INTERPOL, etc on terrorism or some specific threat.
                      Gracie

A Cherokee elder sitting with his grandchildren told them,
                      "In every life there is a terrible fight – a fight between two wolves.
                      One is evil: he is fear, anger, envy, greed, arrogance, self-pity,
                      resentment, and deceit. The other is good: joy, serenity, humility,
                      confidence, generosity, truth, gentleness, and compassion."
                      A child asked, "Grandfather, which wolf will win?"
                      The elder looked the child in the eye. "The one you feed."

Comment

I am looking forward to it. It's gonna be fun and I expect I'll be PIMPing all the way through it.

I'll be making my inner critic work late at the office when I watch this ep.
                        Gracie

A Cherokee elder sitting with his grandchildren told them,
                        "In every life there is a terrible fight – a fight between two wolves.
                        One is evil: he is fear, anger, envy, greed, arrogance, self-pity,
                        resentment, and deceit. The other is good: joy, serenity, humility,
                        confidence, generosity, truth, gentleness, and compassion."
                        A child asked, "Grandfather, which wolf will win?"
                        The elder looked the child in the eye. "The one you feed."

Comment

Originally posted by Gate gal
                          Oh, I have no doubts about AT doing a great job! She always gives 100%! I just want her new costars and writers to do a good job, too.

This morning, I was thinking about how much AT loves Lucille Ball and about how many classic movies have been remade (and modernized) lately. I'd love to see AT remake a Lucille Ball movie. Unfortunately, my top choice Yours, Mine, and Ours has already been done. I wouldn't mind seeing an updated version of Mame or The Long, Long Trailer, but I don't know how they could modernize them. Anybody have any ideas on a classic remake (or am I the only one who watches old movies)?
                          What about "The Battle Of The Villa Fiorita"? It was one of Maureen O'Hara's films, more serious than other parent trap movies usually are.

Sig courtesy of RepliCartertje

Comment

Originally posted by sword1986
                            i am excited about 200
                            Me too! Happy Friday August 18th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark
                              Spoiler:
                              There needs to be an episode where Sam tortures Teal'c... if you get what I mean
                              i'll go for that!!!!!
                              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Yes it is quiet around here. I only have about 2 pages to catch up...
                                As for 200, only have seen some of the pics that has been posted and some of the spoilers that has been written in the sam/jack thread and in Samandan so... i consider myself not to much spoiled. Will probabably change when the ep has aired and I start to read some of the reviews people post.

As for the ep itself not really excited cause I didn't like wormhole x-treme and I think it will look a lot like that ep. And if I get to excited about it, I can be more dissapointed by it. So I do hope we get some nice moments in it but I think the overall ep will not be that great or good. I think they will mock with the fans...

Comment

Working...
                                X