• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
    *passes out from Überlicious glee*
    Is that like Libidinous glee?
    *Ducks*
    (can you tell I watched Hathor this evening )
    sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

You know, I'm not really sure why there needs to be a constant degrading of Mitchell (and to a lesser extent. Vala) here. If you dont like the character, thats fair enough, but this is the Sam thread. I get pissed off by certain Daniel fans always posting crap about Sam, and I'm seeing the same thing here except its now Sam fans doing it about Mitchell. Posting about how Mitchell is a crap character doesnt make Sam a great character....

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1
        Oh there most certainly are We even have laws for bicycle helmets for kids.....you know a brain is a terrible thing to waste!
        *waiting patiently for snarky comments *
        <happily complies> Mandy! How dare you!?!
        Originally posted by kes
        wait, that was the second one? which is the first?
        sigpic
        "Out of the Abyss" (SJ Angst)....................Best New Author.................."Else Close the Wall Up" (Sam)
        Hic Comitas Regit. Welcome to Samanda.

Comment

Originally posted by ParadoxRealities
          it's addicting, i tell ya.
          Speaking of addicting, anyone know what happened to the "Who Should Lead SG-1?" thread?

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1
            Is that like Libidinous glee?
            *Ducks*
            (can you tell I watched Hathor this evening )
            Well with all of Skydiver's talk of retractable space ships, can you blame a girl?

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by golfbooy
              Speaking of addicting, anyone know what happened to the "Who Should Lead SG-1?" thread?
              My post count dropped by around two hundred, so it was probably either pulled for the moderators to look it over or deleted.

Sig courtesy of RepliCartertje

Comment

Originally posted by golfbooy
                Ah, the mystery du jour. Sometime after being modded and then just sitting there, it went bad.

Comment

Originally posted by ReganX
                  My post count dropped by around two hundred, so it was probably either pulled for the moderators to look it over or deleted.
                  DUDE.

I just noticed I lost like 400 posts.

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
                    DUDE.

I just noticed I lost like 400 posts.
                    me too. this routine or did i miss another blow up? i thought it'd been doing rather well. ("rather" being highly subjective, mind). i hope it wasn't deleted; there was some good stuff in there. not all of course, but some. good sam stuff.
                    sigpic
                    "Out of the Abyss" (SJ Angst)....................Best New Author.................."Else Close the Wall Up" (Sam)
                    Hic Comitas Regit. Welcome to Samanda.

Comment

You guys have been busy this week! I've been away with hubby and the kids (my tent had air conditioning, but no internet access), and I'm still too tired to fully catch up on the thread. I did want to make a few comments on episode 200.
                      Spoiler:
                      Is anyone besides me wondering how they are going to give adequate times to all their spoofs? I am hoping that some of them (ie. the wedding) get quite a bit of time, but with so many I don't know how it will be possible. Besides the wedding, I am very curious about the Farscape spoof. I love that AT gets to play Chianna. She never gets to play that type of character (even with all the AUs and Replicarter). I hope we get to see her comic side a lot in the episode. Of course, like so many other people, I would have prefered a serious episode for 200. Since that isn't what we're getting, I am looking forward to AT wowing us with her comedic skills.

Comment

me too. this routine or did i miss another blow up? i thought it'd been doing rather well. ("rather" being highly subjective, mind). i hope it wasn't deleted; there was some good stuff in there. not all of course, but some. good sam stuff.
                        Yeah I don't know of anything really bad. It seemed to be "on track" as it were.

*huggles missing posts*

Comment

Originally posted by ReganX
                          Well I certainly hope it's not deleted. That thread has got more endurance than Greg Landis after stage 17. New posters consistently find their way into the thread too.

Originally Posted by DEM:
                          Ah, the mystery du jour. Sometime after being modded and then just sitting there, it went bad.
                          I believe it. That thread is monster. It could have very evilly made its own inappropriate posts just to have a chance to relax. All joking aside, some angry Teal'c fan probably lost it when he saw that Daniel had more votes. That's just wrong.

Comment

the WSL was getting ridiculous and has gone into hiding. I'm not sure when or if it'll come back

too many people there can't seem to grasp the difference between discussion and personal issues
                            Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lord_Minister
                              people start giving me some rep! im running low! lol please....
                              GW won't let me in the gree jello fridge right now
                              you say "forgot" as if i actually unintentionally failed to remember. you know me better than that, ooobs. besides, i'm still burning my reserve, or did you forget this?
                              OK, I am definitely impressed!

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
                                the WSL was getting ridiculous and has gone into hiding. I'm not sure when or if it'll come back
                                Can I have my posts back? I've been thinking long and hard about that custom avatar I want scarimor to make, and every little bit helps. Otherwise I'll have to continue trotting around the forum making vacuous posts like this one.

Comment

Working...
                                X