oh, by the way

Spoiler:

Oh you are so wicked...LOL!! Good one!
    "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
    Hug Your Loved Ones!!
    ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by MajorSam
      Wow, I haven't seen Samanda this active in ages...

Im hoping the spoilers are as exciting as they seem to be...

*sighs in complete and utter ignorance of all spoilers related to season 10*

I don't suposse there are any fellow Canadians who know when Season 10 is supossedly starting in Canada??? Seeing as its once again "Maybe the last season" I'm back to my fully legal "waiting till it's on TV" Policy...
      I was just thinking the same thing...it's busy here!!! That's a good thing...right?! Season 10...wow we're only just starting season 9 next Thursday night (at 11pm...the buggers won't put it on earlier...dang!).
      Hug Your Loved Ones!!
      ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by tsaxlady
        AT[On her fans] I've been incredibly touched by the wealth of endorsement I've received. A couple of years ago I went on a trip to the Middle East to support our troops and was presented with a friendship wristband crafted by some of them. The teams out there wear them as a mark of friendship and comradeship. It meant so much when they presented one to me. I wear it still. An amazing group of people called GABIT (Get Amanda back In Town) organized a "gathering" in London. I was a little nervous at first, wondering if anyone would buy tickets, and then worrinying that they would return their tickets, as I had to cancel twice. Once because of work commitments, the other because of an extremely important event - I became pregnant with my first child. Everyone was truly outstanding. They waited two years for me to appear, and when I did the outpouring of love and encouragement is something I will always cherish.
        This is why we love her so much....she's a beautiful person in oh so many ways!!!
        Hug Your Loved Ones!!
        ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by scarimor
          But is she that saintly?
          Absolutley...and you question that???
          Hug Your Loved Ones!!
          ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by Myrth
            It's nice to find an actor not afraid to fan!girl... but then Amanda stands out above the rest in my mind for the effort and time she puts into the fans. Can we have her made the patron saint of sci-fi?

Why she isn't already astounds me!
            Hug Your Loved Ones!!
            ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Good night fellow Samandans!!! Have a good night/day. Before I forget:...

CONGRATULATIONS MINIGEEK FOR 1800 POSTS!! WooHoo!!
              Hug Your Loved Ones!!
              ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by chelle db
                But is she that saintly?
                Absolutley...and you question that???
                Uh-huh... but in a good way
                scarimor

Comment

Oh...ok then. Glad you cleared that up...was a little worried there for a sec...couldn't imagine why anyone would think she didn't deserve to be made a saint....not that she isn't already!!!
                  Have a good night!!
                  Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                  ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

*Now Playing: Cliff Richard - Devil Woman*

Comment

Anyone else notice everyone is in body hugging shirts except Mitchell? Don't know what that means, but hey... it's a one of these things is not like the others gig. And sweet jesus thunk city on Carter there... someone shove Mitchell out the way k thanks.

also notice that vala's shirt couldn't get much tighter and that it's obviously lower cut than anyone else's (ie sam's) and also, vala is the only one looking 'at' the viewer....rather suggestively/cocquetishly imho

yes, cam the STAR
                      ms the co-star
                      Vala the vamp

oh, yeah, that blonde chick and black dude???? eh, we just got them in there to balance out the thing.

did i expect anything less???

actually, aobut the only thing that's surprising is that vala isnt' front and center, hanging on cam's arm with her assets the center of attention
                      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

But is she that saintly?
                        I'm willing to test the theory

Damn, this PG thing is gonna go out the window. But never mind, I have an Upper Second Class Honours (2:1) so who cares about PG? Apart from the type with CE tagged on the end?
                        Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Actually, I though Vala was about to do something naughty to Teal'c....

Comment

Can we have her made the patron saint of sci-fi?

eh, she's too good for scifi.

thsoe fine sexist folks don't deserve her

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark
                              Actually, I though Vala was about to do something naughty to Teal'c....
                              T can handle her

in fact, i'd love to see that. t-bear taking her downa peg or three...or thirty

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
                                also notice that vala's shirt couldn't get much tighter and that it's obviously lower cut than anyone else's (ie sam's) and also, vala is the only one looking 'at' the viewer....rather suggestively/cocquetishly imho

yes, cam the STAR
                                ms the co-star
                                Vala the vamp

oh, yeah, that blonde chick and black dude???? eh, we just got them in there to balance out the thing.

did i expect anything less???

actually, aobut the only thing that's surprising is that vala isnt' front and center, hanging on cam's arm with her assets the center of attention

mmhmm. I do see that cam is the STAR, but I don't see ms as the co-star in this one. I see CAM and then the rest--at least that is what they may want me to see. And I think Vala represents the mischievious one of the bunch--a little different than the rest of sg-1, which I think this is fitting for her role on the team. I think Sam looks great in the picture, and I'm happy with that. If she doesn't have to play the sexed-up one in season 10, all the better. They can let Vala do that one.

I like the AD with Sam and Vala (but way too much airbrushing and manipulation of CB--she is s striking woman, and they have stripped away her striking features).

Comment

Working...
                                X