Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Since people are looking for fics..

There was one I read that was written at least a year ago. I really liked it.

It look place after Ascension (I tihnk) and Sam was being court-martialed for destruction of property and disobeying orders - among other things. Basically the NID was looking for a scapegoat and to get hold of her. I think she had a female lawyer. While she was relieved of duty something happened with the gate and hammond wanted her to work on it but the lawyer refused to allow her until Hammond wrote up a release of liability for any damage incurred to the gate, people or other property. I think it was on live journal. It was well-written.

Any ideas?

Suse
    sigpic
    Mourning Sanctuary.
    Thanks for the good times!

Comment

Originally posted by Melora
      Sounds like JenCamp's "Alternate Politics." It's very much a Sam/Jack story, so those who don't like ship are duly warned. But for shippers, it is a very enjoyable read.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2763063/1/
      Thanks!!! *happy she has something to read*

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
        i read a fic once (and AU one) where sam was an assassin.
        *THUD*

Can you remember where?
        scarimor

Comment

Originally posted by RepliCartertje
          I am making screencaps from the extras at the moment and well I made 2 pictures I like to post here... I would say some tekst with it would be nice
          Oh well done RepliCarterje Now, someone must caption this:
          Originally posted by RepliCarterje
          scarimor

Comment

Originally posted by astrogeologist
            For those wanting a little... just a *little* not-so-by-the-book-always-perfect-officer Sam... By Proxy by nift. A cute little ficlet.
            Thanks astro..will read it on the weekend...still got about 2 dozen other fics to get through yet.
            "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
            Hug Your Loved Ones!!
            ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by Myrth
              Twisted like a fox!!

She did indeed... she very nearly fulfilled my Stone!Cold!Carter fantasy.... nearly But she is certainly an element that deserves further exploration

Omg myrth i absoultly love your banner..
              Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
              Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

Originally posted by suse

It look place after Ascension (I tihnk) and Sam was being court-martialed for destruction of property and disobeying orders - among other things. Basically the NID was looking for a scapegoat and to get hold of her. I think she had a female lawyer. While she was relieved of duty something happened with the gate and hammond wanted her to work on it but the lawyer refused to allow her until Hammond wrote up a release of liability for any damage incurred to the gate, people or other property. I think it was on live journal. It was well-written.

Any ideas?

Suse
                Yeah...I think that fic is called Hard Landing by Jackie W...don't ask for a link coz I have no idea how to do those but it's at fanfiction.net!
                "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by SunKrux
                  I want to see the SG1 ENSEMBLE back in action, with the new characters as PART of that ensemble.
                  I couldn't agree with you more! I must admit that although I'm generally an optimistic person, I probably will watch the premiere through the clutched fingers of both hands over my eyes! I can't forget the feeling of being completely shafted as I watched the S9 premier and I refuse to be that extremely let down again. I agree with Sky on that. One positive thing that this years' premier has over last years' is that we've already been seeing Cam and Vala so it won't feel so much like the 'spinoff-that-never-was'.
                  If you immediately know the ep stinks, the writers were cooked a long time ago

Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild
                  proud Shore Leave 28 Attendee
                  Naughty Shore Leave 29 Attendee (sorry all but thanks for the rescue. many many thanks)

Carmen Argenziano Appreciation

Comment

Originally posted by RepliCartertje
                    I am making screencaps from the extras at the moment and well I made 2 pictures I like to post here... I would say some tekst with it would be nice

secret files of the sgc, enhanced visuel effects
                    Isn't that were she explains about the ep The Tok'ra?
                    That they were supposed to do a surprised expression when the tunnel 'colapsed'? But they were faking it because they couldn't actually see it. (wonders of sci fi)
                    Afterwards when they watched the ep she realised she was the only one who really looked surprised. She was shocked the others had kind of 'tricked' her. Well, you should hear the thing. It's funny when she explains it with her very expresive face!

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
                      i'm acknowledging that, as far as tptb are concerned, vala is the new star of the show and that, more than likely, sam will be further pushed to the side to facilitate the 'new and fun' characters

so, if the only way i can get sam is to get sam and vala, i'll take sam and vala, because it's better than nothing
                      Hey, Sky, good to see you. Tried to green you but couldn't - consider yourself slimed!
                      If you immediately know the ep stinks, the writers were cooked a long time ago

Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild
                      proud Shore Leave 28 Attendee
                      Naughty Shore Leave 29 Attendee (sorry all but thanks for the rescue. many many thanks)

Carmen Argenziano Appreciation

Comment

Originally posted by astrogeologist
                        For those wanting a little... just a *little* not-so-by-the-book-always-perfect-officer Sam... By Proxy by nift. A cute little ficlet.
                        Hee, hee. I like it.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RepliCarterje
                          "OMG! Smutfic!!!!!"
                          scarimor

Comment

Originally posted by scarimor

"OMG! Smutfic!!!!!"
                            lol!... smutfic eh?... *lightbulb above head*
                            Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
                            Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

Originally posted by suse

Any ideas?

Suse
                              I don't know what it is, but I'd sure like to read it if someone can find the link.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lizlove
                                Isn't that were she explains about the ep The Tok'ra?
                                That they were supposed to do a surprised expression when the tunnel 'colapsed'? But they were faking it because they couldn't actually see it. (wonders of sci fi)
                                Afterwards when they watched the ep she realised she was the only one who really looked surprised. She was shocked the others had kind of 'tricked' her. Well, you should hear the thing. It's funny when she explains it with her very expresive face!
                                yes that is that scene... every time I see the extra I can't stop laughing it is just to funny and what I do than is wathc it in Tok'ra... just to see her face and well it is true she is the only one who really is surprised.
                                Still it is nice to see it...I love watching the extra's they are so funny from time to time
                                It is a pitty that not every region has the same extra's.

Comment

Working...
                                X