• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scarimor
    Thanks for the link - that clip made me laugh:

"Can I call you Mandy?"

"No!"

Oh...um....well...yea you can call me Mandy
    I actually got the name when I sighned on to yahoo music, I picked it from a song, it actually had nothing to do with AT, just so you know I wasn't shortening Amanda's name, well not this Amanda....
    sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Page 2 again Ok then, don't call me Mandy if it helps
      sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Just another random drive-by posting. I was bored last night and started playing with one of Amanda's promo shots.

Spoiler:

Comment

Wow. That's gorgeous, Kat!

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
          ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
            hey look, it's sam

From ActionFigure.com:

http://www.action-figure.com/index.php?
            name=News&file=article&sid=19714

or

http://tinyurl.com/opax6

The folks from Diamond Select had their second series of their
            Stargate line on display at their booth at this year's Wizardworld
            Philadelphia...

Series 2 includes:
            -Teal'c
            -Lieutenant Colonel Samantha Carter
            -Supreme Commander Thor
            -Black Ops Teal'c (Chase)

There will also be a Previews Exclusive Jaffa Warrior Teal'c Figure

Each figure:

was sculpted by Jean St. Jean Studios utilizing the latest in Gentle
            Giant digital scan technology

features series-accurate weapons and accessories

includes a piece of the figure-sized Stargate perfect for display
            with any collection

Look for these in stores around August

For pictures of the figures, check out our Wizardworld Philadelphia
            Image Gallery

http://www.action-figure.com/events/main.php?
            g2_view=core.ShowItem&g2_itemId=37727

or

http://tinyurl.com/rdrl9
            I wonder if they realize that those aren't LtC Samantha Carter action figures, those are Replicarter.

Oops, didn't realize there was more than one page of photos on that site. *slaps hand to head*
            Last edited by ForeverSg1; 16 June 2006, 09:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
              Just another random drive-by posting. I was bored last night and started playing with one of Amanda's promo shots.

Spoiler:

waauw that is really beautiful...

Comment

Spoiler:

Woot! Splendid!!

Comment

Spoiler:

Wow Kat wonderful as always
                  they should hire you to do all the photo shopping
                  sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by ParadoxRealities
                    nah, that's from the audition when RDA asked if he could call her "babe". this is from the clip (T4 UK). at least, i think that's how it works.
                    Yeah, it was the annoying T4 guy who wanted to call her "Mandy." He also kept putting his hands on her. I would have smacked him.

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55
                      Yeah, it was the annoying T4 guy who wanted to call her "Mandy." He also kept putting his hands on her. I would have smacked him.
                      Hehehe and see just how much hand-to-hand combat she's learned over the years
                      sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Spoiler:

Wow, That is stunning.

Comment

Originally posted by ParadoxRealities
                          oh yes, Johnny Depp!! <yumm>
                          wow, military and never worn blues, eh? lucky, darn you. how'd you manage that?!
                          I used to try on my dads BDUs when I was little, yea I was cute back then... what happened. he’s taken me to the uniform store on base and still keeps on telling me I look good in green

Spoiler:

Wow, that’s really beautiful
                          I really like that color on her
                          Last edited by Cassie; 16 June 2006, 10:51 AM.

Comment

I wonder if they realize that those aren't LtC Samantha Carter action figures, those are Replicarter.

Oops, didn't realize there was more than one page of photos on that site. *slaps hand to head*
                            Don't worry, Kat! I did the same thing!

And that's when you know you're a crazy SG fan... :| When you can tell by the outfit who the character really is.

About time they released Teal'c and Sam action figures, I say!

Although, I'd imagine it's gotta be a little disarming (read: disturbing) for these folks at times. If they venture over to GW, like, ever they're bound to see about nine cartoon-smiley versions of themselves. And then the actions figures... Yeesh.

Comment

OK this can't be possible that AT is on the second page... so here a bump to the top again and well I just going to post a photo with it cause she is just to beautiful for not posting a photo:

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1
                                I found this interview with Amanda and found it very informative, did you know that one of the tech props they use is a nose hair clipper , I just wonder whose it is

Any way here's the link, its a UK show so they only talk about S8, and only little bits.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ns-wt...anda%20tapping
                                ok that was almost painful, i cannot stand june sarpong (the female t4 host), thank god she was only in it at the start and i didn't have to turn it off. all i can say is well done amanda tapping for sticking around so long. although the guy is alright in comparison, and slightly hot too.

for any brits or irish folk who have channel 4 and haven't seen it or checked out this link, its from when she was on T4.

Comment

Working...
                                X