No announcement yet.

Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good night all. And yes I did post here today.

Comment

Things I have in common with Amanda Tapping:

We're both Virgos.

We were both born with blonde hair and blue eyes - though somewhere along the line my hair color changed to a dishwater color.

We're both 5'9".

We're both married.

We both have a little girl.

We both enjoy gardening. Ok, that's a little white lie on my part. I'm not sure if I truly work in the garden because I enjoy it or as a way to appease my mother's nagging to do something with my yard.

We both think the men she works with are hot, especially RDA, and I'm sure I would think he was a good kisser too if ever given the chance.

We both went to Gabit and Vancouver Con. Doesn't count you say? Because I went there to see her? Doh!

Ok, well as you may have noticed I ran out of things I have in common with Amanda a long time ago and I'm merely making up things now to stretch my list out a bit?

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1

We're both Virgos.

We were both born with blonde hair and blue eyes - though somewhere along the line my hair color changed to a dishwater color.

We're both 5'9".

We're both married.

We both enjoy gardening. Ok, that's a little white lie on my part. I'm not sure if I truly work in the garden because I enjoy it or as a way to appease my mother's nagging to do something with my yard.

We both think the men she works with are hot, especially RDA, and I'm sure I would think he was a good kisser too if ever given the chance.

We both went to Gabit and Vancouver Con. Doesn't count you say? Because I went there to see her? Doh!

Ok, well as you may have noticed I ran out of things I have in common with Amanda a long time ago and I'm merely making up things now to stretch my list out a bit?
        Nah, it all counts. And that is quite an impressive list!

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
        ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

We're both Virgos.

We're both 5'9".

We're both married.

I'm a Virgo and I've got blue eyes. I think that's about it, unless being female counts as a similarity.

I'm four and a half inches shy of 5'9".

Sig courtesy of RepliCartertje

Comment

Oooh I just remembered something (happens once in a while) my birthday is 1 week before Amanda's, I may be a Leo, but we share the same birthstone (peridot)

(wasn't there a scene somewhere where Jack said his favourite colour was peridot?)
            sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1
              (wasn't there a scene somewhere where Jack said his favourite colour was peridot?)
              Indeed! Lucky you!

Comment

<snip>
                Hmm...I think the only thing I have in common with Amanda is that we both have an affection for RDA.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by chelle db
                  I've got the opposite problem. I'm almost 36 years old and people think my 13year old daughter and I are sisters. I still get asked for I.D and most people think I'm a lot younger than what I am

Which has me thinking....how much do you have in common with Amanda Tapping?

My aunt was asked for ID on her 40th birthday party...

Me and Amanda???

Both 5'9'ish

Both fabulously good looking... *cough hem* yeah, me and AD both...

Both Canadian

I grew up SOME time in Toronto.... well, actually Amanda grew up in Blind River didn't she? That's where she did the whole Ms Blind River pagaent documentary... my Grade 6 teacher was from Blind River...! Anyways

Both act

Both now live in Vancouver

Both love Stargate

Also both lust for Johnny Depp

Also both luuuurve the SG Guys

Both our fave colours are Orange because it's so happy

Both play an instrument

Both have at least... 1 brother, lol.

Neither of us had a baby when we were under the age of 16... (lol, hey, it's true!)

Both were in the "random every-type-of-person" group at High School

Both recieved major Theatre/Drama awards in High School

Both were at to Gatecon 2002, GateCon 2004, and Creation Con 2006

Both were on every Amanda Online Chat in the past 5 years

Both love long soaks in a hot bath

Both have fired big honkin' guns (but not ever AT anyone, thank goodness)

Both loooove indian curry food

Both loooove sushi

Both loooove cappucino ice cream

Both love the same cafe near Vancouver.... thought i've never once caught her there at the same time as me... bah!

Both have been to at least 5 other countries including England, France, the US and Australia

Both love Kayaking

Ok, yes, im toootally wracking my brain for any little thing here... lol...

Uh... I should really go back to my work now...
                  Last edited by MajorSam; 14 June 2006, 07:57 PM.
                  The Von MajorSam Family Singers debut CD... Coming soon

^^Sam/Jack^^
                  |||Official Member of the Chevron Guy Fan Club||

Comment

Here's a picture for Spazmeister and everyone else who wished there had been a promo shot with the three original cast members.

Spoiler:

Oooh thanks,nice and clear and BIG and saved to my pictures!
                    ......TARA......

Comment

My list of things that match Amanda>>>>Errr,ummm, oh yes i have blue eyes,
                      I have a daughter but she's grown up
                      I'm married
                      I love diy (knocking walls down and decorating)
                      I like reading
                      I like crisps
                      Very interested in the paranormal and the spirital side of life.Well that's about it on the Amanda side But i do have two things on the Sam side
                      I love science and anything to do with space.
                      I also have a daughter called Samantha
                      ......TARA......

Comment

We're a little too close to the 2nd page! Bump!
                        The Many Faces of Sam Carter

Comment

OK, I'll have a shot at the AT comparison me-me
                          • blonde hair - no
                          • blue eyes - um, no
                          • 5'9" - no, 5'6" (I'm not doing so well yet, am I?)
                          • married - yes (yay! got one!)
                          • has a young daughter - yes (I also have two sons)
                          • gave birth "without drugs or intervention" - yessssss *whimper*
                          • studied theatre/drama at uni - yes
                          • likes to direct - no, I've never had a craving to direct; I've done the stage-managing and show-calling, experimented with lighting, and had a bash at sound (not very well on that last one... if anyone ever says to me again "this lead ain't happenin" or "I want an on-stage monitor mix, darlin" I will shove a mic stand up their jacksie)
                          • wears specs sometimes - yes; but AT's are frameless and nicer than mine and I'm jealous
                          scarimor

Comment

Originally posted by stargate barbie
                            a couple of years ago i was asked if i wanted a childs ticket when i went to see scooby doo 2. and yet for some reason i'm very rarely asked for I.D when going into a pub or night club.
                            We went out on mother day for lunch when I was 8 1/2 months pregnant with my son Tom. We were all seated at the table when the waitress came over and took count of the kids to bring the kids meals over. When she announced there was 5 children we asked her to re-count coz there were only 4 kids not 5. To my utter and total embarrassment, she counted me as one of the kids. So I leaned out from my chair and she then saw my very swollen tummy - obviously NOT a kid!!! It happens to me all the time and it's becoming a bit of a joke now at family gatherings - I'm always counted as one of the kids!!
                            As for the things in common with AT,
                            We are both Virgoes
                            We both had a girl first
                            Our husbands are in the construction business
                            We're both blonde
                            We both have older brothers and no sisters

That's pretty much it for me!!
                            "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                            Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                            ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark
                              We're both insanely good looking
                              LOL - very funny too!!!
                              Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                              ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1
                                Haven't we always suspected that minigeek is actually AT!
                                Oh yeah!!! And let's not forget, they're both really funny too!!
                                Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                                ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Working...
                                X