Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mandysg1
    Oooh I just love that pic!!
    MS and AT were great in those scenes. Too bad we couldn't have gotten more of that. RepliCarter was soooo cool.

Comment

Originally posted by MajorSam

<snip>

MSam
      *dies from the oh-so-cool glasses*

Thanks Samo.

Comment

Originally posted by tara3583
        Amanda is so great with these type of scenes where us a viewers just have to sit back and watch her act with her face, so much comes across with her that it really is fantasic to watch!
        Tara3583, LizLove, LA Doyle, majorsal, atlantisbabe34, AmberLM, RepliCartertje, Nibikko, KatG, ParadoxRealities, jckfan55, Deejay435, ForevreSG1, MandySG1, JanSam, minigeek, sg1fanintn, Myrth, dancer of spaz.... and everyone else who posted such wonderful comments (and pics - love the pics) of AT's wonderful moments and acting abilities. Whew! It took me quite awhile to catch up - too many wonderful posts. And I have been locked out of the green jello fridge for the evening, so I apologize to all of you who I didn't get to green rep!

Comment

Hey all,

Do you remember my post a week and a half'ish back about Amanda participating in the Vancouver "Crazy 8's" Film Festival? they FINALLY have some more publications up, and I've found a pic of Amanda and her husband at the screening night, she's looking gooorgeous as usual. *sigh* How is her hair ALWAYS so DARN PERFECT!?!? gah!! For those who've forgotten this is from Saturday June 3rd

If you want to see it on the site, i'll tutorial you all through!

http://wendyd.ca/gallery/ <--- Go to this link, then find at the top the "Portfolio" option, click it, then "Events" then "crazy 8's" (The first option) it's in the second "page" bottom right corner.

If anyone cares to look, the top left corner is Colin Cunningham.

Enjoy

MSam
          Thanks!!!
          Wow! The glasses are just... amazing on her!
          Like some said, she ages good. IMO she's becoming more and more gorgeous, like she's maturing.
          I remember asking my mom about the flag pics: how old do you think she is? She answered: 30-35
          Last edited by Lizlove; 14 June 2006, 01:08 AM.

Comment

Hey all,

Do you remember my post a week and a half'ish back about Amanda participating in the Vancouver "Crazy 8's" Film Festival? they FINALLY have some more publications up, and I've found a pic of Amanda and her husband at the screening night, she's looking gooorgeous as usual. *sigh* How is her hair ALWAYS so DARN PERFECT!?!? gah!! For those who've forgotten this is from Saturday June 3rd

If you want to see it on the site, i'll tutorial you all through!

http://wendyd.ca/gallery/ <--- Go to this link, then find at the top the "Portfolio" option, click it, then "Events" then "crazy 8's" (The first option) it's in the second "page" bottom right corner.

If anyone cares to look, the top left corner is Colin Cunningham.

Enjoy

MSam
            I hate to say it but Mitchell was right - he just had the wrong person! Amanda is "Mary Poppins" *ducks flying objects* Wait! She's practically perfect in every way! She always looks amazing, she's always friendly and approachable and she's always humble and oh-so-modest... what more could anyone ask for? So, that's the famous Alan, eh? I know he was a fireman in 'The Changeling' but there were several unknown firemen so I wasn't sure which one he was! Cool!
            Sam and Jack... Still the best romance on TV in years!

My fanfic http://www.fanfiction.net/~drawntotherhythm

Comment

Originally posted by AmberLM
              I hate to say it but Mitchell was right - he just had the wrong person! Amanda is "Mary Poppins" *ducks flying objects* Wait! She's practically perfect in every way! She always looks amazing, she's always friendly and approachable and she's always humble and oh-so-modest... what more could anyone ask for? So, that's the famous Alan, eh? I know he was a fireman in 'The Changeling' but there were several unknown firemen so I wasn't sure which one he was! Cool!
              I agree with you Amber - Amanda is fantastic!! And yes that would be her hubby Alan there in the pic with her - here's another pic of the lovely couple:

He was one of the firemen who came down the pole in the ep The Changling!
              "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
              Hug Your Loved Ones!!
              ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by chelle db
                I agree with you Amber - Amanda is fantastic!! And yes that would be her hubby Alan there in the pic with her - here's another pic of the lovely couple:

He was one of the firemen who came down the pole in the ep The Changling!
                Awww... they're so sweet! *squee*

Comment

Originally posted by AmberLM
                  Awww... they're so sweet! *squee*
                  Oh I know...kinda makes me wonder what little Olivia looks like. Either way I bet she's gotta be the cutest bub on the block!!
                  "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                  Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                  ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1
                    But you got to see a whumped Sam, and we know how you like to whump Sam
                    A whumped Sam is a hot Sam

*drool*
                    scarimor

Comment

woow she really looks great... after seeing that my day is much better that it started... thanx for it

Originally posted by L.A. Doyle
                      AT is 40 and still looks AMAZING! She's absolutely gorgeous. Did anyone else notice that peope on Stargate age very gracefully? I hope I'll be that way. *Sigh* People tend to think I'm way younger than I look, and I'm not even that old!

Oh, to be a fraction as pretty as AT!
                      yeah she really does... I hope when I have her age I look that good too... but I don't think so
                      And well I know the feeling everyone thinks I am just 17 or 18 years old and way are they wrong... But I rather have they say I am younger than older...

Originally posted by scarimor
                      you're right about that but still she also looks great not whumped. I love her either way... whumped and not whumped

Comment

Originally posted by scarimor

*drool*

WOOOOOH, I second that thought!

Sam!Whump forever! Well, not forEVER, but you know what I mean
                        The Von MajorSam Family Singers debut CD... Coming soon

^^Sam/Jack^^
                        |||Official Member of the Chevron Guy Fan Club||

Comment

Hey all,

MSam
                          Oh my gosh! I just started having to wear reading glasses this year (woke up one morning and couldn't focus on anything closer than a foot to my face...). I wonder if Amanda is in the same boat? We're the same age...

My LJ

Comment

Originally posted by RepliCartertje
                            woow she really looks great... after seeing that my day is much better that it started... thanx for it

yeah she really does... I hope when I have her age I look that good too... but I don't think so
                            And well I know the feeling everyone thinks I am just 17 or 18 years old and way are they wrong... But I rather have they say I am younger than older...

you're right about that but still she also looks great not whumped. I love her either way... whumped and not whumped
                            Yeah, well I'm 18 and my average age is placed at about 23! It's so unfair! :'(

Comment

Originally posted by Strix varia
                              Oh my gosh! I just started having to wear reading glasses this year (woke up one morning and couldn't focus on anything closer than a foot to my face...). I wonder if Amanda is in the same boat? We're the same age...
                              Lol that was like me last year! the funny thing is i know i need them to see what i'm writing at work but you can bet your life every single day i go and leave them in my bag up two flights of stairs in our staff room! As for age i'm a few years older than Amanda, so not only has my eyes gone south but my memory is quickly following as well!
                              But Amanda does look nice in glasses and don't they make a cute couple
                              ......TARA......

Comment

Originally posted by Lizlove
                                Thanks!!!
                                Wow! The glasses are just... amazing on her!
                                Like some said, she ages good. IMO she's becoming more and more gorgeous, like she's maturing.
                                I remember asking my mom about the flag pics: how old do you think she is? She answered: 30-35

Hahah,I had a pic of just her face from one of the Femme Fatalle shots (Yes, AD, Myrth and you all, ONLY her face) Up in my locker at training last summer, and I ppl asked how old she was, and im like "Guess!" and some of them actually said 20-25!!! Im not exaggerating in any way... I was like "hm, well, close, but you're off but just a few measly decades" hahah, their faces... *shakes head*
                                Even some who saw a pic of me and her from 2 1/2 years ago, not photoshopped in any way, just a digital cam pic, thought she was around 25. Im just thought"wow, either these people are HORRIBLE age judgjers, or Amanda really does look that good to everyone else too..."
                                The Von MajorSam Family Singers debut CD... Coming soon

^^Sam/Jack^^
                                |||Official Member of the Chevron Guy Fan Club||

Comment

Working...
                                X