Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lizlove
    That episode was pure survival and thinking about a way to kill the Kull Warrior. Words weren't need, you saw her despair, strenght and will to live clearly. And she could find it difficult to talk to herself no?
    There was no where near enough of that gorgeous Sam in that episode though *grunble grumble*
    scarimor

Comment

Originally posted by scarimor
      There was no where near enough of that gorgeous Sam in that episode though *grunble grumble*
      All in moderation, dear scari... All in moderation.

Comment

But you got to see a whumped Sam, and we know how you like to whump Sam
        sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Yeah *sigh* and it's not like we got or will get a dozen of those really good AT acting eps.
          But I think S7 was a rather whumpy Sam season. No?

Comment

Yeah *sigh* and it's not like we got or will get a dozen of those
            yeah right about that... I mean how many sam episodes are there? not much and whumping of sam... wel not much either... maybe some scenes but still...
            I want more sam !

Comment

Yeah *sigh* and it's not like we got or will get a dozen of those
              That's what fanfiction is for, eh? :nods:

Enter a whole slew of fanfic writers from the - dare I say it? - upper echelon of fandom, and you've got well-done whumpage in a heartbeat.

Comment

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz
                That's what fanfiction is for, eh? :nods:

Enter a whole slew of fanfic writers from the - dare I say it? - upper echelon of fandom, and you've got well-done whumpage in a heartbeat.
                I sooooooooo wanted to start one on many occasions but yeah... my writing skills sucks
                That's why I'm addicted to others their work!

Comment

Originally posted by Myrth
                  I'll be with you in spirit Mini... tho I'd dearly love to go I'm pathetic with money (pats shiny new xbox) and somehow doubt I'll pull it together between now and then.
                  Awww, well, I'm still not sure I'll get the time off. If I do, then I'll take you with me in spirit, too!

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
                  ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

i'm making (well trying to make) new sig pics so that i can set up a random image rotating sig thing here, and i think i need some help. can i have a better caption please?

(also this caption references season 9 and i'm not sure if people would be ok with that, even though its not all that spoilery.

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by stargate barbie
                      i'm making (well trying to make) new sig pics so that i can set up a random image rotating sig thing here, and i think i need some help. can i have a better caption please?

(also this caption references season 9 and i'm not sure if people would be ok with that, even though its not all that spoilery.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
                      I can't believe you took the whole thing!
                      sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

I sooooooooo wanted to start one on many occasions but yeah... my writing skills sucks
                        That's why I'm addicted to others their work!
                        You could probably find people that you could pester into writing stories based on your ideas. And, of course, you'll probably get thanked a TON in their A/Ns, heh heh.

There oughtta be some kinda plot bunny service that extends beyond the random challenges that go around. You know, where someone who has a great idea, but who isn't confident enough to expand upon it, can pair up with an author whose muse is on vacation.

Comment

Originally posted by minigeek
                          Hey guys... was wondering, how many of you are going to bridge AT2 with the AVALON event? Given it's only a week apart... I'm considering it. Was wondering if I'd have any Samandans to hang with/play with during the week in between, though...
                          Wish I could, but I can't afford the cost, I'm afraid.

My LJ

Comment

Originally posted by Myrth
                            I'll be with you in spirit Mini... tho I'd dearly love to go I'm pathetic with money (pats shiny new xbox)
                            And don't forget the Playstation 3 is out that month, too.

Comment

Originally posted by Strix varia
                              Wish I could, but I can't afford the cost, I'm afraid.
                              Darn. Well, at least I'll see you at AT2! In any event, AT2 is the more compelling of the two events for me, also. Though I do sort of love the idea of actually seeing the "Isle of Avalon" in person...

Comment

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz
                                You could probably find people that you could pester into writing stories based on your ideas. And, of course, you'll probably get thanked a TON in their A/Ns, heh heh.

There oughtta be some kinda plot bunny service that extends beyond the random challenges that go around. You know, where someone who has a great idea, but who isn't confident enough to expand upon it, can pair up with an author whose muse is on vacation.
                                *Looks around room* Dang there goes another plot bunny Yea A/N come in handy to credit those who give us some great ideas *cough* mini *cough*
                                sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Working...
                                X