Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stargate barbie
    don't open my spoiler with the pic attached but open mandysg1s spoiler. all with become clear. although it might make you want to open my spoiler and follow the pic link, but that's your problem.
    ya know, barbie, when i say i won't open the spoiler, it means it don't want to be spoiled! but, i'm a lemming, so i did anyway.
    Spoiler:
    oddessy patches, ay?
    one can hope. one can also be wrong in their hope. and one can think they will probably be wrong in that hope.
    sigpic
    "Out of the Abyss" (SJ Angst)....................Best New Author.................."Else Close the Wall Up" (Sam)
    Hic Comitas Regit. Welcome to Samanda.

Comment

since it is all about the hair....isnt' sam's pretty in that shot???
      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
        As well as the first promo pics for Atlantis (Torri in leather - drool), the Flesh and Blood episodics are up. There's a nice one of Sam (link to stupidly high res pic is below)

http://sg.emedian.net/as/ep/s10/1001...10-01-0008.jpg
        That is a great one of Sam. But, I'm more curious about the Atlantis pic of a certain General and what his new medal is. I wonder if it leads back to our discussion a few days ago about piloting...or is it a new space missle command and would Sam have the new one? Hmm...
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ParadoxRealities
          ya know, barbie, when i say i won't open the spoiler, it means it don't want to be spoiled! but, i'm a lemming, so i did anyway.
          Spoiler:
          oddessy patches, ay?
          one can hope. one can also be wrong in their hope. and one can think they will probably be wrong in that hope.
          hey i said not to open my one! and since you're opening genuine spoilers about episodes, related to that last one;
          speculation;
          Spoiler:

i assume this means that the odyssey survives and rescues sam. bra'tac is there too. i'm gonna have to rewatch the last two episodes to see if i can come up with where they're going with this.

although given how inconsistent they've been i doubt that its gonna be the logical course. cam probably saves her or somethin'. i'm guessing daniel saves vala. ah, what a show. full of women who need saving. just like real life!

i just thought it was interesting. its just one pic so i'm most likely just reading too much into things.

if all else fails we could do a photoshop job on it and replace cam with daniel and have it as a pic from our "new spin off".

Comment

Originally posted by ChevronSeven
            That is a great one of Sam. But, I'm more curious about the Atlantis pic of a certain General and what his new medal is. I wonder if it leads back to our discussion a few days ago about piloting...or is it a new space missle command and would Sam have the new one? Hmm...
            <raises eyebrows> they did WHAT?!?! you mean...the prop department...right...AF advisor...closet....? WHAT??! they FIXED it?!! <heart attack>

picture. now.

sigpic
            "Out of the Abyss" (SJ Angst)....................Best New Author.................."Else Close the Wall Up" (Sam)
            Hic Comitas Regit. Welcome to Samanda.

Comment

Originally posted by ChevronSeven
              ok i can't find atlantis anywhere on that site but i did check out the season 9 promo pics. 8 ensemble, i think 8 BB, 3 MS, 4 CJ, 3 beau bridges, and only 2 amanda tapping pictures. *does marvin the martian impression* "ooohh, this makes me very angry".

grumble.

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1
                Actually Barbie, given the way TPTB have been running the show it's more likely that
                Spoiler:
                Sam and Teal'c ended up somehow losing their clothes and had to put something on
                Sam and Teal'c
                Spoiler:
                Are you sure you want to look at this spoiler
                Spoiler:
                Ok! You asked for it!
                Spoiler:
                This is your last chance, I'm not kidding. You will be spoiled
                Spoiler:
                LOSE THEIR CLOTHES??? HOT DAMN!
                ?!?!?!?
                Maybe there is a reason for me to watch season ten after all.

Comment

Originally posted by ParadoxRealities
                  <raises eyebrows> they did WHAT?!?! you mean...the prop department...right...AF advisor...closet....? WHAT??! they FIXED it?!! <heart attack>

picture. now.

Believe it or not, the new badge on Jack is the new
                  Spoiler:
                  Space Missle Command
                  badge. Now, the picture is of Jack only. You can get to it by looking at the Atlantis pics on the Front page of GW.

Sorry if I caused any confusion regarding sam. :shrugs:
                  sigpic

Comment

the atlantis photos are up on gateworld, just check out the main page

http://www.gateworld.net/atlantis/s3...s/306_06.shtml

or that is one droolalicious one of jack

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
                      Sam and Teal'c
                      Spoiler:
                      Are you sure you want to look at this spoiler
                      Spoiler:
                      Ok! You asked for it!
                      Spoiler:
                      This is your last chance, I'm not kidding. You will be spoiled
                      Spoiler:
                      LOSE THEIR CLOTHES??? HOT DAMN!
                      ?!?!?!?
                      Maybe there is a reason for me to watch season ten after all.
                      mmhm, maybe there's another smut fic in me

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver

Isn't it thought? *sigh* Beautiful pictures all around, I'd say. I love Sam's hair!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver

Thank you. I concur about the picture.

Comment

it's so freaking great to see him back in uniform and on the show...even if it's not quite the right one.

sigpic

Comment

I must say that the Atlantis pictures with RDA are doing much to revive my rage at the fact that he wanted to come do more Stargate and got plopped on Atlantis for 3 episodes as opposed to with Carter, Teal'c, and Daniel. Seriously, this does not endear me to Atlantis or its characters. That guy is Jack O'neill, and he belongs on SG-1.

Edited to Add:

Skydiver beat me to it. I do share the sentiment, though.

Comment

I think RDA looks good in just about anything. Sorry for the OT.

Comment

Working...
                                X