Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dude... me too.. rock on AD.. good spottin

Originally posted by scarimor
    OMG! It's got Servelan in it! Boing boing boing boing! I have got to read this...
    sigpic

Comment

OMG! It's got Servelan in it! Boing boing boing boing! I have got to read this...
      Well I dunno what her character was like on Blakes 7, but she's one of the antagonists in this story. Pretty much the AU's version of Kinsey.

Edit: Well after reading a character summary (google ftw ), I can say that she's probably not that different

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark
        Well I dunno what her character was like on Blakes 7, but she's one of the antagonists in this story. Pretty much the AU's version of Kinsey.
        She was the arch-villain of Blake's 7. And a superb one... *slurp*
        scarimor

Comment

She was the arch-villain of Blake's 7. And a superb one... *slurp*
          lol, see my edit above

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
            well, like - not that this applies in a gen fic - but rape, character death
            or if you hate walter and will not write walter. if they happen to get a request witha fic from walter's pov, then you won't get that one

what you will write, well what do you like to write plot/plot device wise?

i would think it'd be better to concentrate on the squicks and leave the 'what i will write' open
            Oh, thank you! There is no way I'd be able to write character death, so yeah, that'll have to go there. I'll have to think about the other squicks, and sign up.

I figure having a deadline will force me to get my writing-hand in this fandom.

Comment

Originally posted by minigeek
              Okay, I caved and started reading Rachel500's A POND WITH NO FISH as recommended - holy CRAP she's good. I don't think I've encountered team dialogue better than this before. And that includes canon. As good as. Better, in some cases. If only someone like *her* got into the writing team. Her Mitchell character is GREAT. I really *like* him. This is all so damned unfair...

Oh well, at least we have great fanfic authors to tide us over in the absence of....... whatever else we might've hoped for.

mg
              Yep. She's a good writer. I'm trying to hold out on "A Pond with No Fish" until it's finished, but I have been reading "Aftershocks" which deals with the aftermath of each episode. So far she's 10 episodes into S1. Each fic can read like a stand alone and she does a great job with the "fallout" from what happens. Her tag for Emancipation was excellent.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Deejay435
                Oh, thank you! There is no way I'd be able to write character death, so yeah, that'll have to go there. I'll have to think about the other squicks, and sign up.

I've just signed up. It was brave of me, because deadlines are bad for my soul.
                scarimor

Comment

I've just signed up. It was brave of me, because deadlines are bad for my soul.
                  To scari and all the others that signed up - yay for SamFic!

Comment

I'm thinking of signing up, but I'm not sure. My fanfic sucks (As is proven by the lack of noms for the awards). I might do it anyway, though. I'll write anything, really. Game for a laugh, me.
                    Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

you can join me. i just signed up
                      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
                        I'm thinking of signing up, but I'm not sure. My fanfic sucks (As is proven by the lack of noms for the awards). I might do it anyway, though. I'll write anything, really. Game for a laugh, me.

1000 words isn't that much at all

and the only way your writing can get better is if you practice

as to the awards???? dude, they're just a popularity contest adn no real comment on quality.
                        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

woo, AD, that sloganizer of yours comes up with some doozies, doesn't it? "Sam Carter on the outside, tasty on the inside" ...
                          *blushes*
                          scarimor

Comment

woo, AD, that sloganizer of yours comes up with some doozies, doesn't it? "Sam Carter on the outside, tasty on the inside" ...
                            *blushes*
                            LOL my favorite ever x-rated AD-sloganizer was "Sam Carter. It's warm inside." That thing is frickin hilarious some days.

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
                            ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane

((((((( Tracy Jane))))))))) don't be discouraged by that, most readers are quite passive and don't review ( I'm guilty of that too ) hope you sign up , I checked your fic and just read The Rip Effect and loved it

Comment

I'm trying to decide if I should sign up or not. I haven't written many one-shots (all of two) so I could do with the practice.

Sig courtesy of RepliCartertje

Comment

Working...
                                X