Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lizlove
    Thanks a lot for the info!!! Keep us posted
    And Amanda playing herself? Weird... but cool!

For the UK people *if there are any here * => ITV are showing the Due South episode with Amanda this afternoon at 15:20 uk time.

Sorry if ya already knew that!
    For anyone who has turned on the TV to find Mr Bean the animated series, I think I had better explain. I was confused too, so I just looked up the TV listings. Due South isn't on ITV, it's on ITV3, which is a cable channel not available on basic subscriptions (everyone has ITV, basic cable/digital will have ITV2). So that will be why you've got CITV and not Amanda goodness.

Damn.

And I was looking forward to that.
    Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by minigeek
      I'm posting this here because Amanda got one too.

RDA (as well as Amanda, Chris, Michael, Teryl, Don, et al), all attended an impromptu break in production where they were each presented with a "Golden Stargate" commemoration plaque/award in recognition of their achievements and their roles over the previous decade of SG-1.

http://www.rdanderson.com/updates/goldgate.htm

... there's a picture of Rick, holding up the award which he graciously accepted. It's from Legends Memorobilia. It's not an Emmy, and it didn't come from the Screen Actor's Guild. Yet, for some reason, Richard accepted it gracefully anyhow. I betcha Amanda did, too. Huh.

I would be, too.

mg
      isnt' that nice?

it's lovely to see someone recognize that all that is 'new and bright and shiny' wouldn't exist if it wasn't for years of hard work on the part of some people
      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Have you guys read the latest EW spoilers for episode 200?

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=29298

Spoiler:
        Gaah. I swear to god, if they have puppets snogging in this episode I'm going to spew my lunch all over my television set....

-
        Here mini I hope this helps, sorry I don't have one for pre-season 10 so you'll just have to use s10's, but becareful not to fill it up too much the season hasn't begun yet

sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

the sequel of Butterfly's Wing is now up

http://www.gateworld.net/fanfic/arch...rormirror.html

for any that are interested
          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

hi eveybody i am ask to about amanda tapping scence of stargarte
            is there are pictures of this show

thank you

from mary-clare

Comment

Well, given the two options, Tracy, I hope you are right!!!!
              Say it with me mini:

There will be no need to spew, there will be no need to spew, there will be no need to spew.

Happy place. Happy place.

Also-maybe if there are enough of us saying that our massive subconciouses will influence reality, and make it bend to our will.

No?

Well this IS Sci-Fi we're talking about!

Comment

Originally posted by maryclaremcdade

thank you

from mary-clare
                Here are a couple of photos I still had in my Photobucket Account.

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
                  the sequel of Butterfly's Wing is now up

http://www.gateworld.net/fanfic/arch...rormirror.html

for any that are interested
                  Thanks. I've been anxiously awaiting this.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MajorSam
                    So do all you know about that short film Amanda did recently? For the Crazy 8 festival in Vancouver? I just got some details:

Quick breakdown of the festival... around 6 -8 groups of production teams get 8 days and $800 dollars to make a film...!!!

Amanda's is a comedy called Breakdown, in which the people who worked on it made up this fake script and pretended they spent 7 days in casting then cut the film together based on the auditions, so its all cut as if it were from auditions. Amanda played herself auditioning for the role of some woman trying to stop an earthquake.
                    Stopping an earthquake. Yeah. Right. Just the geologist part of me rolling it's eyes and groaning. Of course, call it scifi and I'm on-board with the plot... because scifi has it's own rules.

BTW, MajorSam - what is 'Lululemon' referring to in your sigpic?

Comment

Originally posted by astrogeologist
                      Stopping an earthquake. Yeah. Right. Just the geologist part of me rolling it's eyes and groaning. Of course, call it scifi and I'm on-board with the plot... because scifi has it's own rules.

BTW, MajorSam - what is 'Lululemon' referring to in your sigpic?
                      I believe it's the brand name of the outfit that Amanda is wearing in Grace Under Pressure.

Lululemon

Comment

*Great* Carter scenes in Chapter 15 of A Pond With No Fish by Rachel500. Competent Carter, who doesn't hesitate, who reads the situation and does what needs to be done. She also takes on 3 'bad Jaffa', takes a whumping, but fights back well - and I think the author wrote this fairly realistically (I can imagine a female soldier being able to do what Carter does while fighting them off). And then, the coup-de-grace (sp?), she uses her science to get her out of it all. The chapter also has a very well written Mitchell - he's courteous and respectful, while also being enthusiastic, yet professional. He comes across as a great addition to the team. Teal'c demonstrates his strong comraderie with Carter (calls her a 'sister of his house', if I remember correctly), and all-in-all, there is a solid feeling of The Team, while at the same time a great showcasing of Carter.

If you want to start from chapter 1, http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2945618/1/. The author states that it's J/S, but that certainly doesn't play into Chapter 15!

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
                          I believe it's the brand name of the outfit that Amanda is wearing in Grace Under Pressure.

Lululemon
                          Got it! Thanks, Kat

Comment

Originally posted by ParadoxRealities
                            does anyone else feel like a hypocrite, saying the spaceys don't count, but DEM's game does? nah.
                            DEM's game placed limits on how often one could vote. Clear your browser history and cookies list and you can usually vote as many times as you like for something like the Spaceys.

27% of the vote could mean a handful of people voting over and over and over and over and over and over again, or each vote could have been cast by an individual and another show could have been helped by multiple votes. There's no way of knowing.
                            Last edited by ReganX; 05 June 2006, 08:34 AM.

Sig courtesy of RepliCartertje

Comment

Originally posted by maryclaremcdade

thank you

from mary-clare
                              Here's one picture I have from The Science of Stargate..

I have others, but I'll have to search for them.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
                                For anyone who has turned on the TV to find Mr Bean the animated series, I think I had better explain. I was confused too, so I just looked up the TV listings. Due South isn't on ITV, it's on ITV3, which is a cable channel not available on basic subscriptions (everyone has ITV, basic cable/digital will have ITV2). So that will be why you've got CITV and not Amanda goodness.

Damn.

And I was looking forward to that.
                                Oh damn!!! Sorry sorry sorry
                                Last edited by Lizlove; 05 June 2006, 10:22 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X