Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scifi_girl
    Spoiler:
    i just hope in season 10 we get to see some more sam moments. id like that.
    Here's hoping.

Sig courtesy of RepliCartertje

Comment

Originally posted by ReganX
      There's the problem - Mitchell doesn't bring anything of value to the team that they didn't already have, but he was catapulted into the position as leader.
      Vala could have been entertaining as an occasional guest star but I don't know about having her as a regular.
      I always saw Vala more as a guest. Someone they could need from time to time.
      Mitchell could have continued to fly his nice little planes without us only knowing when he helped us.
      Hope is here too but we never know what can happen with TPTB. I'll look to season 9 but I'm just not prepaired to it after everything I heard or saw. Just the fact Sam was almost background is too much for me.

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
        sex on a stick?

well, he is to ME.
        anybody else read that as a verb?

just me? ok. <violently scrubs brain with scouring pad>
        sigpic
        "Out of the Abyss" (SJ Angst)....................Best New Author.................."Else Close the Wall Up" (Sam)
        Hic Comitas Regit. Welcome to Samanda.

Comment

Originally posted by ParadoxRealities
          anybody else read that as a verb?

just me? ok. <violently scrubs brain with scouring pad>

It's mini's fault I tell ya! She got us down in the gutter, now we can't get out
          sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1
            It's mini's fault I tell ya! She got us down in the gutter, now we can't get out
            teh pwnage

(did I do that right, AD????)

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
            ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

I think we all want some more Sam moments in season 10.
              well i am still waiting to see the rest of season 9, i just saw till fourt hourseman and well i am waiting for Ripple effect, i know there are a lot of Carter in it (i don't know how to insert spoilertabs sorry)

Comment

Virtual TV Guide Spoiler: Col. Carter's recent experiments with the Stargate reveal heretofore unknown capabilties from the alien technology.

or

Virtual TV Guide Spoiler: Col. Carter leads SG-1 through the Stargate and into the unknown after discovering how to engage the 'Gate's ninth chevron.

Comment

Originally posted by astrogeologist
                  Virtual TV Guide Spoiler: Col. Carter's recent experiments with the Stargate reveal heretofore unknown capabilties from the alien technology.

or

Virtual TV Guide Spoiler: Col. Carter leads SG-1 through the Stargate and into the unknown after discovering how to engage the 'Gate's ninth chevron.

Either of those would be great; Scientist Sam experimenting with the gate and Soldier Sam leading her team.

Comment

Originally posted by astrogeologist

or

i'll play!

virtual tv guide spoiler - After Colonel Carter has a near death experience, she begins seeing people that are no longer alive.

virtual tv guide spoiler - Sam's knee is pinned and severely injured. Will the injury cause her to be permanently disabled?

virtual tv guide spoiler - After an assassination attempt is made on General Landry, Mitchell is revealed to be the culprit. Colonel Carter discovers that Mitchell is a Goauld.

virtual tv guide spoiler - After Colonel Mitchell is relieved of his Goauld symbiote, he questions his life and decisions.

virtual tv guide spoiler - Colonel Carter resumes full command of SG-1.

sally
                    sally

sigpic

Comment

i'll play!

virtual tv guide spoiler - After Colonel Carter has a near death experience, she begins seeing people that are no longer alive.

virtual tv guide spoiler - Sam's knee is pinned and severely injured. Will the injury cause her to be permanently disabled?

virtual tv guide spoiler - After an assassination attempt is made on General Landry, Mitchell is revealed to be the culprit. Colonel Carter discovers that Mitchell is a Goauld.

virtual tv guide spoiler - After Colonel Mitchell is relieved of his Goauld symbiote, he questions his life and decisions.

sally
                      I'd love to see any of these in episode form, but the last three would make a great fic.

Comment

i'll play!

sally
                        I'd love to see any of these in episode form, but the last three would make a great fic.
                        Great ideas, Sally! Now... how do we get you on the writing staff?

Comment

yeah that would be a nice episode, and let's hope she sees the people always, and who knows she has the ability to make some people back alive

no arguement there, we want her as leader of sg1

Comment

Originally posted by RepliCartertje
                            yeah that would be a nice episode, and let's hope she sees the people always, and who knows she has the ability to make some people back alive
                            It'd be lovely to see her talking to Janet and Jacob (and preferably her mom) and maybe questioning whether or not she's actually seeing them or if she was hallucinating and then, at the end, after Sam has stopped seeing them, we see that they are still there and still watching over her.

Comment

It'd be lovely to see her talking to Janet and Jacob (and preferably her mom) and maybe questioning whether or not she's actually seeing them or if she was hallucinating and then, at the end, after Sam has stopped seeing them, we see that they are still there and still watching over her.
                              yeah would be nice to see her mom again. but also very painfull for her cos she will now they are dead But shouldn't that be a lot like Grace except than she is seeing dead people...
                              wel don't mind, it is a reason why janet would be back

Comment

Virtual TV Guide Spoiler => Col. Sam Carter questions her ability to lead SG1 after Mitchell took command. Therefore it creates some problems between the team members. Will the following dangerous mission tear them appart or re-unite them?

Virtual TV Guide Spoiler => On a planet they discover a new technology that makes them act like rebelous teenagers. What does it mean for our blonde Colonel? What are the consequences of her acts as an irresponsible woman?

*need sleep*sigh*headdesk*

Comment

Working...
                                X