Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by L.A. Doyle
    Wow! Awesome ideas!! I'm still stuck on Jack though...
    wish i was! wwwooooooo!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
      Speaking of switching bodies. Don't you think it would be funny if Vala and Sam were to switch bodies? Sam would be all paranoid about what Vala was doing with her body and you know Vala would be hitting on everyone. Heh. I mean the writers steal from past episodes all the time. I think this would be a really cool premise for an episode involving Vala and Sam and I'm sure AT & CB would do a stellar job in it.

Edit: I have to admit, my tongue cap is actually a manip, but I couldn't help myself while I was capping last night.
      that would be fantastic. i actually would like to see that happen. just to both of them get freaked out by what the other one does with their body. sam getting al mesy fixing stuff, and wearing actual clothes in valas body. and vala... well not, in sams body.

and thats a great manip.

Comment

If I were in Sam's body for 24hrs ... hmmm... what would I do?

1) I'd give Teal'c and Daniel a big hug just because I could.

2) I'd call Jack on the phone just so I could hear his voice.
        Our conversation...

Jack: Uh Carter? Not that this isn't a really pleasant surprise, but is there a reason you called me?

Sam(me): Um, I was just wondering how you were doing, sir.

Jack: You feeling ok, Carter?

Sam(me): To be honest, sir, I'm not really feeling myself today.

Jack: Is there anything I could do to help?

Sam(Me): *big cheesy grin* You already are.

Yes, I know secretly I'd be wanting more, but I couldn't do anything that would look badly on Sam. I may be in her body, but I wouldn't completely take advantage of the situation.

3) I'd totally figure out some reason to go through the Stargate.
        4) Tinker with the stuff in her lab.
        5) I'd find Mitchell alone somewhere and very politely tell him...

"Just between you and me, *whispering in his ear* I suggest that you talk to Teal'c about the Jaffa Rites of Or'nok, because if you ever call me Mary Poppins again, you'll be experiencing it first hand.

What?!? Sam will be thanking me for that one!

Comment

Originally posted by Deejay435
          I don't know about Mini, but that's how MY day as Sam would start.

Originally posted by minigeek
          Oi! Get outta my fantasy, dammit!

mini(the still squee-ing (thanks Mandy!))geek
          That's okay mini, because Deejay(Sam) took a wrong turn and ended up in Jack O'Neil's office, that's O'Neil with one L

Edit: Thanks Rox for offering the new sig
          Last edited by Mandysg1; 25 May 2006, 12:47 PM.
          sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

5) I'd find Mitchell alone somewhere and very politely tell him...

"Just between you and me, *whispering in his ear* I suggest that you talk to Teal'c about the Jaffa Rites of Or'nok, because if you ever call me Mary Poppins again, you'll be experiencing it first hand.

What?!? Sam will be thanking me for that one!

That is GREAT! I only wish she would really do it!

Comment

Originally posted by stargate barbie
              that would be fantastic. i actually would like to see that happen. just to both of them get freaked out by what the other one does with their body. sam getting al mesy fixing stuff, and wearing actual clothes in valas body. and vala... well not, in sams body.

and thats a great manip.
              Sitting in the briefing room...

Sam in Vala's body ( She's wearing a green set of BDU's with her head resting on the table ) : I've explained this three times already Daniel. I'm not Vala. I'm Sam. I don't know how this happened and I don't know where Vala... I mean me...I don't know where my body is.

Vala enters the briefing room in Sam's body. She's decked out in a skin-tight leather outfit that's definitely showing much more cleavage than norm.

Vala( in Sam's body) : Someone looking for me?

Teal'c and Daniel both look up at Sam( Vala ). Teal'c's eyebrow shoots up and Daniel's mouth drops to the floor.

Sam( in Vala's body ): Holy crap! What are you wearing?!?

Teal'c: I believe it is called a wonder bra, Colonel Carter.

Vala: *looks down at her chest* Nice, don't ya think?
              You have such a cute figure, Sam, you really need to show it off more.

Daniel looks stunned as he glances back and forth between Sam and Vala. Teal'c looks throughly amused.

Mitchell enters the room reading a briefing report.

Mitchell: So?! Is everyone ready for our mission to *looks at Sam* WHOA! Sam, you look...

Daniel: Hot?

Mitchell looks at Daniel and then to Teal'c ...

Mitchell: That wasn't exactly the word I was thinking... but it will do.

Sam: *drops head back down to the table* Oh god, just shoot me now.
              Last edited by ForeverSg1; 25 May 2006, 01:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by minigeek
                Ooober hun - you're thinking way too much. You don't have to lose your mind to play this game (I hope). Do you not already know who Carter is? Well, if you do, then you'll know who she is when you're in her body, too. You're you, as you are now, hypothetically inhabiting a fictional character (as though that were possible). You'd know everything you know now about Carter. The fiction here is that she's 'real' and you're inside her body. Breathe. No, really, we don't want the poor woman to hyperventilate to death on your watch... there's other folks in line, ya know... killing her on your turn just isn't fair.

geek
                Hey...hey...hey now...my question was valid. How can I know what to imagine if I don't know where to start? Be nice to your fellow Oooober.

*I'd dial up wherever Nirrti was and shoot her on sight just on general principle.

*I'd call Hammond "Homer" by "mistake" all day...then leave an 8x10 glossy on his desk of Homer Simpson and a shot of himself waving photomanipped into the picture with the word "DOH" as a speech bubble hovering over their heads.

*I'd have LOTS of fun with Jack. Firstly, I'd make suggestive comments toward Jack just to throw him off his game.

*Next, I'd order Siler to take pictures as I "accidentally" tripped so that Jack would have to catch me (or I'd fall and get a boo boo) but we'd lose our balance and I'd brace myself on top of him as I, yet again, "accidentally" kissed him as I regained my balance. Then leave him baffled with a smirk on my face and collect the memory card from the camera and email the real me all the pictures. Don't worry, I'd leave a copy of at least one of the better shots on her computer as her new desktop wallpaper.

*And speaking of pictures, I'd prop up the camera and, using the timer, I'd take LOTS of pictures of me posing around my lab...holding various gadgets and gizmos and generally looking gorgeous...then I'd email those to "me" too.

*I'd stand next to Walter while he's naming off the chevrons and try to make him lose count.

*I'd shout "last one in is a rotten egg" as I dove through the event horizon ahead of the others.

*I'd leave pictures of Amanda Tapping from her Femme Fatale shoot on her desk and a couple on Jack's desk as well (which he'll enjoy if he ever finds it).

*I'd visit Daniel's lab and organize his research on the niceness scale...you know, nicer aliens first and meaner aliens last. I'd also draw horns and pitchforks on pictures of any Goa'uld in his library.

*I'd visit Janet and remove all the needles from her infirmary (hey, I'd want to do ONE thing nice for Sam).

*And speaking of Janet, I'd hack into the dialing computer and lock P3X-666 out of the system.

*I'd break into Teal'c's room and change out all of his Kelnoreem candles with Glade Apple Cinnamon and French Vanilla scented candles.

*I'd bid on and win season 4 MacGyver DVDs off of Ebay and have them shipped to Sam's home address.
                Last edited by Uber; 25 May 2006, 01:07 PM.

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Sitting in the briefing room...

Sam in Vala's body ( She's wearing a green set of BDU's with her head on the table ) : I've explained this three times already Daniel. I'm not Vala. I'm Sam. I don't know how this happened and I don't know where Vala... I mean me...I don't know where my body is.

Vala enters the briefing room in Sam's body. She's decked out in a skin-tight leather outfit that's definitely showing much more cleavage than norm.

Vala( in Sam's body) : Hey guys, how's it going?

Teal'c and Daniel both look up at Sam. Teal'c's eyebrow shoots up and Daniel's mouth drops to the floor.

Sam( in Vala's body ): Holy crap! What are you wearing?!?

Teal'c: I believe it is called a wonder bra.

Vala: *looks down at her chest* Nice, don't ya think?
                  You have such a cute figure, Sam, you really need to show it off more.

Daniel looks stunned as he glances back and forth between Sam and Vala. Teal'c looks throughly amused.

Sam: *drops head back down to the table* Oh god, just shoot me now.
                  LOL! Which me are we shooting
                  sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1
                    LOL! Which me are we shooting
                    LOL, I'm sure at that point, she wouldn't care.

Comment

Sam: "It's just a game, honey. Seriously... if you can't find it, Teal'c will just tell you where he hid your muffin."
                      scarimor

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55
                        Inhabiting Carter's body? That would be a time I *wouldn't* object to S/J ship.
                        RDA-Jack. (happy sigh)

You know. Once we've all finished taking our turns possesing Sam....Jack is going to be one HAPPY man.

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1
                          That's okay mini, because Deejay(Sam) took a wrong turn and ended up in Jack O'Neil's office, that's O'Neil with one L

Edit: Thanks Rox for offering the new sig
                          Oh no Mandy. My incredible spelling issues aside, I can most certainly tell the difference. Oh yeah.

Comment

You know. Once we've all finished taking our turns possesing Sam....Jack is going to be one HAPPY man.
                            Not during my turn, he's not!

Janet, on the other hand...
                            Last edited by Strix varia; 25 May 2006, 02:25 PM.

My LJ

Comment

Originally posted by Strix varia
                              Not during my turn, he's not!

Janet, on the other hand...
                              I dunno, Strix, based on (well, ALL) the het men I know, that may not be the case. It may, in fact, entirely depend on whether or not he gets to WATCH.

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
                              ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

Oooh Carter posession.. this sounds like fun, but do'h! I gotta go to work.. but ooh lunchbreak, I'll have to wait till then. Since I have time to read only this page right now, is there a queue or something?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X