Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A NEW PICTURE FOR:

NAME THAT EP!!!

Hopefully more difficult that the ones I've offer up in the past...

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
      And now for another exciting installment of...

(sam's thoughts) 'All I did was give Sally some spoilers... I can't believe they over-reacted this way.... '

Sally
      sally

sigpic

Comment

A NEW PICTURE FOR:

NAME THAT EP!!!

Spoiler:
        Last Stand, from season five where lantesh/elliot was injured and lying on the ground in the collapsed room thinger?

Sally
        sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
          Spoiler:
          Last Stand, from season five where lantesh/elliot was injured and lying on the ground in the collapsed room thinger?

Sally
          Nope. Sorry!

By the way, I finished my next story MajorS, you know, the sequel! So be sure to read okay?

Oh and just cause I'm in the mood for a great Sam smile

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark
            Poll of the top 3 from each season
            Yes--- Poll with the top 3 from each season.

Comment

Don't despair! I prefer the glass to be half-full rather than half-empty I believe that whatever they have in store for Sam at the start of Season9 it's going to be great
              If not, well the Royal Accountant has a cabinet full of liquor... ;o
              Hmmm... the Royal Accountant may not have much left in that liquor cabinet... she's been having problems getting the Forum to load on her computer (ever since the previous time that the Forum was down for a few days).... She's spoken (emailed) with folks at Gateworld and her ISP and the problem still hasn't been resolved... So, I fear that there our Royal Accountant may have turned to the bottle to fill in those hours that otherwise would have been spent reading and posting here at the SaGC... Here's to hoping that the Forum's new server will allow her access!

Comment

And now for another exciting installment of...

NAME THAT EP!!!!

(of course, I'm probably playing by myself since most people haven't come back on yet since the blackout...)

Hmm. Wow, ÜberSG-1Fan, you've really got me stumped. I can't see here hair so it's tough to judge which season...

I think I'll go with Desperate Measures!!!
                ROTLFOL! Über - you really had me going... I was scanning up and down... **muttering to self... wait, why is Über answering that....wasn't Über the one who *asked* the question? And that's not Desperate Measures!**... Errr... and then... I got it... (sheepish look)... Über said she was probably going to be playing Name That Ep by herself... D'oh! LOL!

And... that's a *very* moody and dark picture of Sam!
                Special commendation to Agent Dark for recognizing what episode it was from!

Comment

A NEW PICTURE FOR:

NAME THAT EP!!!

Erm... good pic, Über... I can't identify the episode... so I'll go for something shallow and just take the opportunity to say that I liked this hair cut on Sam. (I know that some folks don't like hair this short for women, but I think it looks cool... and it's really great if you have an active lifestyle and/or get wet alot... as in swimming or scuba or such... or in Sam's case, you got trapped with your CO in a spaceship that is sinking into the ocean!).

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                    (sam's thoughts) 'All I did was give Sally some spoilers... I can't believe they over-reacted this way.... ' Sally
                    LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by astrogeologist
                      Erm... good pic, Über... I can't identify the episode... so I'll go for something shallow and just take the opportunity to say that I liked this hair cut on Sam. (I know that some folks don't like hair this short for women, but I think it looks cool... and it's really great if you have an active lifestyle and/or get wet alot... as in swimming or scuba or such... or in Sam's case, you got trapped with your CO in a spaceship that is sinking into the ocean!).
                      Wrong episode, right season...

Oh, and read Eclipse...it's a Sam story... (but you have to read Darker Side first to understand why she is where she is at the beginning...)

So read it! And let me know what you think...

By the way, that's an order.

Comment

By the way, I hit 500 posts so I'm a Goa'uld underling now.
                        FEAR ME!!!
                        Congratulations, Über!
                        By the way, I finished my next story MajorS, you know, the sequel! So be sure to read okay?
                        Oh goody! Been waiting for some more CarterFic for awhile
                        It's on my list of 'To Read Next' , Über... always looking for more great Carterfic!

And what a great smile! Just what's needed on such a grey day (at least it is here where I live... grey and overcast, with a little wind... cold and with the promise ... or threat... of imminent rain...). So thanks for the sunny smile, Über!

Comment

A NEW PICTURE FOR:

NAME THAT EP!!!

I'll guess Metamorphosis? Right before she gets knocked out by Nirrti?

Like her haircut in this pic too, Astro.

Comment

Nope. Sorry!

Awww... She's so puuurty lol. and taht part in the ep is hilarious!

*through clenched teeth* "They're having it in the gateroom..."

HAH! Also grey and dreary here, so thanks as well.

Oh, and reading!!!!
                            Spoiler:
                            You're right of course.

You know it's really hard finding a scene that we don't all know because usually we try to pick things with some sort of clue. I think now I shall endeavor to make things more difficult...

By the way, I hit 500 posts so I'm a Goa'uld underling now.

FEAR ME!!!

*bends down quaking with fear*

Hey, wait a sec, I've got more posts than you!!! MUA HAHAA, fear ME!

anyways, yes, Congrats!!!

OOH, and CONGRATS ASTROG for TWO awards in this year's Sam/Jack fan Fiction awards! For her BRILLIANT masterpieces Overtime (Fantastic Sam fic... you better all have read it!) and What Will it Take... and undertaking during the writing of which i'm sure she said many times "what will it take" !!! Boy was it worth it!!!

Again, CONGRATS ASTRO!!!!!!!! *sniff* our very own Samandan!! *holds up Sloe Gin salute*
                            The Von MajorSam Family Singers debut CD... Coming soon

^^Sam/Jack^^
                            |||Official Member of the Chevron Guy Fan Club||

Comment

Originally posted by chocdoc
                              I'll guess Metamorphosis? Right before she gets knocked out by Nirrti?

Like her haircut in this pic too, Astro.
                              Way to go, chocdoc!!!

Comment

A NEW PICTURE FOR:

NAME THAT EP!!!

Spoiler:
                                2001, when she's climbing off the harvester?

Comment

Working...
                                X