Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    hey kids, on this boring rainy saturday...have you nominated your favorite fic for the awards yet?????

    Okay Stargate fans! This is absolutely the *last* update before the
    nomination period ends, so listen up!

    Nominations for the Stargate Fan Awards will close on April 30th.
    That's
    this Sunday! We've already received so many nominations. It’s really
    great!

    Without spilling the beans too much, Stargate Atlantis is ahead of SG-1
    and
    Slash noms are leading the pack for both. *Now* is the time to send in
    nominations to be sure that the type of fic that *you* like to read is
    represented and recognized in the 2006 Stargate Fan Awards!

    If *you* don't nominate them, your corner of the fandom won't be
    properly
    represented!

    Go to: http://www.stargatefanawards.com/index.shtml to enter your
    nominations and make sure that the fic you enjoy receives the
    recognition
    it deserves.


    the nominations close tomorrow. I can tell you from experience that Sam centric fic is always in low supply (as is teal'c and jonas fic) so if you have any fic that you've read in the past year that you liked, take a moment and nominate it.

    think of it as the best feedback of all
    Where in the World is George Hammond?


    sigpic

    Comment


      Originally posted by scarimor
      Spoiler:
      [CENTER]



      Hey scari is this the follow up pic to yours?

      Spoiler:
      sigpic

      my fanfic

      Comment


        Originally posted by Mandysg1
        Hey scari is this the follow up pic to yours?

        Spoiler:
        Who's that kind soul at the back about to interrupt their fishy bliss?
        scarimor

        Comment


          Originally posted by scarimor
          Who's that kind soul at the back about to interrupt their fishy bliss?
          Don't worry about it, he's just the delivery boy! After dropping off the picnic basket Jack paid him off to make himself scarce.
          sigpic

          my fanfic

          Comment


            Originally posted by Mandysg1
            Don't worry about it, he's just the delivery boy! After dropping off the picnic basket Jack paid him off to make himself scarce.
            Ah wait - I think it's Teal'c and Dan with the beers to rescue Sam - who looks rather bored. She's fiddling with her reel - pointless exercise if you're not watching your bait at the same time... which she's not: classic sign of tedium.

            ... To which Mandy should now reply:


            "That's because she's waiting to fiddle with something not a million miles to her right, scari... urf urf"
            Last edited by scarimor; 29 April 2006, 01:05 PM.
            scarimor

            Comment


              Originally posted by scarimor
              Ah wait - I think it's Teal'c and Dan with the beers to rescue Sam - who looks rather bored. She's fiddling with her reel - pointless exercise if you're not watching your bait at the same time... which she's not: classic sign of tedium.

              ... To which Mandy should now reply:


              "That's because she's waiting to fiddle with something not a million miles to her right, scari... urf urf"
              Why thank you for putting the words in my mouth scari
              sigpic

              my fanfic

              Comment


                Originally posted by Mandysg1
                Why thank you for putting the words in my mouth scari
                i was gonna mention something about her fiddling with jacks reel, but i don't think i'll bother now.

                Comment


                  Originally posted by Strix varia
                  How did Tarazan get in here?
                  Why, he's a Sam fan, of course. :exceedingly innocent expression:

                  ("For one thing, you can go sniff somebody else, loincloth boy. And for another, if you think you're going to punch me in the chest when you tell me 'Me Tarzan, you Sam,' I'm gonna use this P90 for emphasis when I tell you to think again!")

                  In fact, Tarzan goes ape for Sam.

                  :runs away very, very fast:
                  ...a very cranky blog:http://simhavaktra.blogspot.com/

                  Comment



                    They told me Samanda was a happening place. Where is everyone?

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by jckfan55

                      They told me Samanda was a happening place. Where is everyone?
                      They might be whinging or ranting with rage in other threads
                      sigpic

                      my fanfic

                      Comment


                        well i'm here, but i'm fighting the urge to whinge and rant (more) in other threads.

                        Comment


                          Well hey, we whingers and ranters WANTED to stay in Samanda... but we got kicked out, so neener neener. Now if we don't have anything nice to say about S9, or the character, or ... whatever else ... we can't bring it up here, so we have to go to those threads, and apparently (of late) we haven't had much of constructive glee to impart. Ergo... a quieter Samanda for all. Where are all the happy joyful people who wanted the negativity gone? Where are all those happy joyful posts that we were suppressing with our negativity? I'm waiting to read those because I need some HAPPY thoughts to look forward to for S10, guys, c'mon darnit! Positive Polly kicked us out and how she's got nothin' to say? Gimme some love, FCOL! (wait, was that a rant, too?)

                          Ah well. Perhaps the party'll pick up later. I'm lovin' the pics though. And Astro's awesome photo essays, and Aceber's unintentional dress-code violation (which is funny as h*ll, mind you! har! Glad it's not ME! Hehehe... )

                          geek

                          Father, father, father help us...
                          Send some guidance from above...
                          'Cause people got me got me questioning...
                          WHERE IS THE LOVE?!


                          Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
                          ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by stargate barbie
                            well i'm here, but i'm fighting the urge to whinge and rant (more) in other threads.
                            I know how you feel, and it has been very quiet in here Why people can probably catch up in no time.
                            sigpic

                            my fanfic

                            Comment


                              Sit down and share the joy!
                              I've gotta get working on my Season 5 DVDs in preparation for next week's vote. Maybe others are doing the same. Or could they have actual lives? Everytime I have to come online for something the siren call brings me back here..."I'm jckfan and I'm a Samanda addict."

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by Mandysg1
                                I know how you feel, and it has been very quiet in here Why people can probably catch up in no time.
                                We kicked all the negative comments out and now there's nothing left to say. How sad is that? LOL! Sorry ... but it does make me laugh. We gotta laugh, right? Or we'll cry... and that just does not look pretty on some people (myself included).

                                BUT... to bring this back on topic (I CAN DO THAT YA KNOW!)

                                Here's a random Carter related quote to share (shall we share random Carter quotes?):

                                Corso: You're an officer in your homeworld's military, you're a scientist, an explorer, and apparently you're a pretty fair mechanic.

                                Carter: And I make a mean souffle
                                .





                                -

                                Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
                                ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X