No announcement yet.

Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awww, poor Tracy Jane. I think I may have disowned my mom had she made those kinds of comments around me. Even my husband knows he can't joke about Sam/AT like that. If he did, he'd be sleeping in the livingroom until Kallesta graduated from college.

How sad.
    Last edited by ForeverSg1; 22 April 2006, 08:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
      i know, but witch doesn't get caught inthe language filters
      One time when I was typing in a chat room every time I typed: if u can it would filter it
      sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
        (((((Sky))))) You know I love you really. But, where were you last night?! Tuesdays and Thursdays are your nights, Mondays and Wednesdays Tames and Fridays.... you just don't wanna know what happens on a Friday!!!
        i'm not getting my memos
        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
          i'm not getting my memos
          Best Sandwich/Pizza tourny thing. Tame okayed it.
          Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1
            Here's a little excerpt from one of my stories aimed a certain shipper
            But don't anyone tell her what happens next
            I put it in spoiler tags to shorten the post.
            Spoiler:
            Sam was having trouble sleeping, she couldn’t believe laying around could cause so much pain. Not only was her injured right side hurting, but her upper back and shoulders were aching also. She tried shifting around to a more comfortable position, but found that almost impossible.

“Are you alright?”

“Ah yea, just having a little trouble getting comfortable.” Sam said as she tried shifting once again letting the pain show on her face.

“Why don’t you let me help you?” He said as he approached the couch.
            “Oh that’s okay, I’ll be fine.” She said letting out the breath, she was holding.

snip

“Here, use this to lean against.” He said as he handed her the large pillow, which she held up against her (almost hugging it and letting her head fall forward to rest against it.)

“That’s a little better.” She said as she tried to roll her shoulders to get the kinks out. Then she was surprised as she felt his hands on her shoulders.

“Just relax, this should help.” He said as he started to massage her shoulders, he had one hand on either side of her neck, as his thumbs worked their way up her spine to her neck.

He could feel the tight knots as his hands moved around her upper shoulders and neck.
            ‘Wow, this feels sooo good.’ Sam thought, as she relaxed at his touch.

“You know this would work better on bare skin.” He could feel her muscles tense up at that remark and had to chuckle to himself. “Don’t worry, I’m just going to lift the back of your shirt, so I can get to your shoulders, I don’t want to accidentally touch any bruised area.”

“Um, okay.” Sam said with a gulp, she wasn’t sure if she should be letting him do this but it did feel good, she thought as she buried her head deeper into the pillow.
            He reached for the bottom of her shirt, and manoeuvred it up over her shoulders and over her head when she lifted it from the pillow. He saw how red her back had become from laying down in one position for so long. He gently started again to massage her shoulders, this time starting on the left one first, kneading and using his thumbs to get at the knots and also moved over her shoulder to include her upper arm. He could feel the tension release and he moved over to her right shoulder. This time he had to be more careful not to get too close to the bruised area. He could hear the small moans as he hit the right spots.

‘Oh boy did he have magic fingers.’ Sam thought as she enjoyed the sensations he was causing. In no time she was totally relaxed, she was feeling a lot better than she had for a while. She was almost disappointed when his hands stopped moving; but soon enough they were on her neck again moving up to her hair line and down again.

He could feel her shiver as he massaged her neck and moved his hands through her hair over her scalp. He could see, even in the dim light, the bump on her head had gone down some and the cut looked to be healing. He moved his hands back down her neck and gently over her back again; this time instead of a deep massage, he gently rubbed his hands across her upper back. He could tell that she had finally relaxed, and wondered if she had fallen asleep, which only made him chuckle to himself.
            drools and

sally
            sally

sigpic

Comment

Eeep.. dear god.. [thunk]

Come on.. you just know I'm gonna bring some shallow with me to the party

Originally posted by majorsal
              i couldn't make up my mind on which hair style was my all-time fave, so i picked out a few (5) from different seasons. i could have went on, but decided to not overwhelm your screens with pics.

sally

(first pic off my computer, the rest off the official amanda tapping website)
              sigpic

Comment

I'm just categorically amazed at how perceptions differ amongst different people.

I mean I know.. on a theoretical level that we all see things differently.. but seriously... to see AT as old, dry or any of that other stuff? There's something wrong with your mum TJ (in the nicest possible way)... check the fridge, it might be a bacterial thing

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
                Awww, poor Tracy Jane. I think I may have disowned my mom had she made those kinds of comments around me. Even my husband knows he can't joke about Sam/AT like that. If he did, he'd be sleeping in the livingroom until Kallesta graduated from college.

How sad.
                sigpic

Comment

Oh goodness, TJ. If my mom said that...whoa, there'd be a lot of yelling that night! Thankfully, little sister and I completely agree on the whole Sam and Vala issue, so there's no argument there. Well...guess tastes differ depending on the person. Still makes me sad, though.

"But that man who has known the immense unhappiness of losing a friend, by what name do we call him? Here every language is silent and holds its peace in impotence." ~In memory of Whistler84...loved and missed but never, never forgotten. Safe journey, my dear friend. Love you.

HIC COMITAS REGIT How long until Shore Leave 29???

Comment

Stargate SG1 - 510 - 2001 DivX 80 195_0001.jpg

This is my favorite. I have my hair cut like this.

Oops was the wrong one, but I fixed it!
                    In the Kingdom of Hope, there is no Winter

Life is too short for drama & petty things,
                    so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly & forgive quickly!

Attendee of Shore Leave28, AT2 and AVALON
                    Proud Member of the Sam is a Great Character Thread
                    Hic Comitas Regit
                    Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
                    Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild (proud Shore Leave 28 attendee).

Comment

Meh. Next time I see her (in...ummm....July) I'll be sure to drag her to the doctors. Or force her to sit down and watch seasons 1-9 back to back and see what she thinks of things then.
                      Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
                        Meh. Next time I see her (in...ummm....July) I'll be sure to drag her to the doctors. Or force her to sit down and watch seasons 1-9 back to back and see what she thinks of things then.
                        Make sure your mom's all comfy and ready to watch

Spoiler:
                        sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Eek! No one has posted here in over two hours!!!!!

General principles bump: Great Sam Moments #1:

Remember how excited Sam was
                          to be going through the gate for the first time?

Comment

Originally posted by DEM
                            Yes, okay, but don't you think she often gives that impression? Except for maybe S1. (maybe. i will not go check; i will not go check; i will not go check!) S7 was just too... big? poofy? distracting. I spent far too many eps yelling at the teevee "Get a haircut!"
                            Soooooo agreed. I didn't think it looked naturally touselled, but "artistically" touselled. Looked like the hairdresser had to fix her between every take. Wayyy too much work for a military officer.

I guess I see it because mine's so curly. Get up, get a shower, fingercomb, done for the day.

Suse
                            yes I AM at least 10 pages behind.
                            sigpic
                            Mourning Sanctuary.
                            Thanks for the good times!

Comment

Originally posted by ReganX
                              I definitely think that the team vibe would have remained intact with just Sam, Daniel and Teal'c on the team - in fact, we could well have seen more interaction between them and seen them form a very effective, well-adjusted team under Sam's leadership.
                              Originally posted by jckfan55
                              Exactly. As much as I blame RCC (and now JM--see Whingenuts post by (?) on "Ties that Bind commentary) I think some of the blame for the problem is the network. They just couldn't see the show working without a new male "star" and they tried to force BB into that role. As much as I can see that adding a character could add a new twist/or a recharge, the way they did it totally discounted the significance of not only AT but CJ & MS too. Sam was doing fine as leader of the team and they could have increased the team bond moments that we love in S9.
                              I agree with you both.....and, at the risk of being repetitious, I'll say again: Dance with the one(s) who brought you. By disrespecting their past, they almost killed the goose that laid the golden egg!

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark
                                Haha, the reason I like the shaggy look is because it gives the appearance that Sam doesn't much care for what her hair looks like. Now I dunno if this is just a 'guy thing' or not, but I personally hardly bother with my hair. I guess seeing something in Sam that could mean the same thing is kinda cool
                                AD, I don't think it's just a guy thing (though perhaps I'm not your 'average' girl, as I hardly ever bother with my hair). In fact, people used to virtually throw a celebration party whenever I let my hair out instead of having it tied back for practicality . That's not such a big deal now as my hair's currently relatively short. )
                                I'm not a huge fan of the season 7 hair, as it's almost overly messy, or purposefully messy. It's not the same kind of messy you get from not brushing it or having it blown in the wind. I guess that's just how I see it though. I suppose if I could get past seeing it as being purposefully styled to look messy I'd like it more.
                                So I totally understand what you like about it, and your reasons for liking it .

...deepspace is a PROUD MEMBER of the Sam's A Great Character Thread...

HIC COMITAS REGIT!

Comment

Working...
                                X