Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by majorsal
    to try to get some convos started, here's a pic to caption:

dammit, i knew TPTB at sci fi were trying to turn us all into puppets! now how do i get these strings off?

Comment

i'll do another. i'm bored

sam: janet?.... i swear, i didn't inhale.

sally
      sally

sigpic

Comment

Hypnotist (offscreen): Relax, Colonel Carter, and look into my eyes. You do not want to be in command of SG-1 any longer. Colonel Mitchell is brave, intelligent and completely suited to be team leader. You want him to lead SG-1...
        Last edited by ReganX; 13 April 2006, 06:09 PM.

Sig courtesy of RepliCartertje

Comment

sally
          Originally posted by ReganX
          Hypnotist (offscreen): Relax, Colonel Carter, and look into my eyes. You do not want to be in command of SG-1 any longer. Colonel Mitchell is a brave, intelligent and completely suited to be team leader. You want him to lead SG-1...
          Sam: Are you kidding! I'm not that far gone.
          sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

is the amanda/rda lunch thingie still going on?

i've decided to sell blood to earn the money... i now look like a raisin

sally
            sally

sigpic

Comment

i think so. last i heard it was at over 6,000 dollars

oh, and folks, go vote please
              http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=27384
              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Jack: (out of view) Oops I did it again
                sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
                  i think so. last i heard it was at over 6,000 dollars

oh, and folks, go vote please
                  http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=27384
                  i voted already.

as for the FANTASTIC lunch, it seems to be stuck. i mean, the bidding has stopped?

sally
                  sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
                    in light of the fun we've had with snark gate, here is some episode titles that i made up for Wormhole Extreme

Wormhole X-Treme
                    Season Two

Serpents Hair – Captured by Pops, Stacey has to go undercover as a hair dresser to save the day

In line for Booty – Stacey is possessed by a refugee from an intergalactic harem

Prisoners – quarantined without cable, the team must keep themselves occupied

Gatekeeper – A mischievous pixie takes control of the gate, only allowing passage when someone answers its riddle

Weed – the team is set to work in a cannabis field. Ray imbibes too much

Thor's Harriet – the team must reunite two star crossed lovers, overcoming the protests of their parents

Message at the bottom of the Bottle – Trapped on an alien planet, the key to getting home lies at the bottom of a bottle of Tequila. It's up to Ray to save the day

Family – the team tangles with intergalactic mobsters. John Goodman guest stars as the goa'uld Al Capone

Secrets – A game of truth or dare has a surprising outcome

Vain – Going against the goa'uld Narcesis, Ray must teach him that beauty isn't skin deep

Toekra 1 & 2 – Ray's toes are all that stands between the team and certain death

Spirits – Grell gets into Danning's liquor cabinet

Touchstone – Colonel Danning takes on his own government to win the favors of Princess Le'more

Fifth Race – Thor and Harriet's love child wrecks havok in the base

Matter of Rhyme – Stricken with a mysterious virus, everyone speaks in iambic pentameter

Holy Day – It's Christmas, Chulak style

Serpents Wrong – Danning gets to tell Pops that he really is dead

One False Step – On their first date, Danning and Monroe walk on egg shells

Don't Ask, Don't Tell – Doctor Levant comes out of the closet

19 times 69 – Inside the love nest, Danning and Monroe don’t realize that they're needed to save the world yet again

Out of my Mind – Thanks to a telepathic rodent race, the whole truth comes out

Wormhole X-Treme
                    Season Three

Into the frying Pan – Budget cuts threaten the base, only a chili cook off can save the day

Beth – Danning's ex-wife returns

Fair Ball – Treaty negotiations break down, and the fate of the universe rests on the outcome of a baseball game

O Say Can You See – Levant picks up an alien parasite and starts to have hallucinations

Bell Curve – aliens pit Stacy against Danning in a battle of wits, with Earth's survival in the balance

Pint of Shampoo – Stacy's gonna wash that man right outta her hair

Being Dead's a ***** – A clerical error lists Levant as dead. Can he unravel it in time to save his paycheck?

Angels – a once in a lifetime multi network crossover featuring guest stars Della Reese and Roma Downey

Mules of Engagement – borrowing a pair of slippers gets Danning in over his head

The Never-ending story – Levant is trapped in a time loop

Gimme a Present – It's Stacy's birthday…will Danning give her her heart's desire?

Hole in our Memories – the team returns to Earth with amnesia. Can they remember in time to save earth?

Grell, you little devil – Grell touches an alien artifact and shrinks in size, right at the peak of his mating cycle

Toehold – microscopic aliens invade the base and gives everyone a bad case of athlete's foot

Past Tense – The team goes back to the past…can they save their future, our present?

Urges – Alien influence strikes again…can they control their carnal urges long enough to save Earth?

100 Ways – Marooned, all alone, on an alien planet, Danning and Monroe find a way to pass time

Shades of Silver – Danning mysteriously grows old, can he be saved before he faces mandatory retirement?

Underground – with the elevators down, the team struggles to reach the surface

Paternal Instinct – After touching an alien artifact, Levant gets pregnant. Is the child the savior of the universe, or a horrible new threat?

Crystal Mall – With Levant's pregnancy progressing, he needs new clothes

Emesis – It's the second trimester and morning sickness is still an issue. Can he be cured before it costs him his life?
                    Sky, I've been reading these and LMAO. How do you keep these coming? They're great.
                    In the Kingdom of Hope, there is no Winter

Life is too short for drama & petty things,
                    so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly & forgive quickly!

Attendee of Shore Leave28, AT2 and AVALON
                    Proud Member of the Sam is a Great Character Thread
                    Hic Comitas Regit
                    Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
                    Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild (proud Shore Leave 28 attendee).

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1

Jack: (out of view) Oops I did it again
                      Okay I admit I ma bad at this but anyone got the episode for this one? Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by binkpmmc
                        It's S8 Lockdown
                        sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz
                          Off The Grid...

I loved Kat's "Who the hell is Xena?" pic, hehe. So fitting these days.
                          Yah mean this one?

http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/4167/hellyeah0zk.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by binkpmmc
                            That right there is the unconscious form of Lt. Colonel Samantha Carter just after Jack zatted her because she was the host of the Goa'uld Anubis in the episode Lockdown.

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1
                              One of Jack's first acts as commander of the SGC was to make afternoon naps compulsory.

Sig courtesy of RepliCartertje

Comment

Originally posted by ReganX
                                One of Jack's first acts as commander of the SGC was to make afternoon naps compulsory.
                                Yea but that's not Jack she's napping with
                                sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Working...
                                X