Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
    Just had a horrible thought. You know how Joe was reported to have mentioned a third Stargate series? You don't think it's going to be something horrible like....

Spoiler:
    Stargate: Search for the Holy Grail

Perhaps worded a bit more prettily
    if it happens, IMHO, it'll be
    Spoiler:
    cam, vala and teal'c in a space ship...puppets optional
    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

and in the middle of Snarkgate SG-1, don't forget to vote for the best sam episode of season 2

it's still a neck and neck tie between two of them

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RealmOfX
        Maybe ....
        Spoiler:
        Stargate: San'graal

Ya know that might not be a bad idea. They could move all their "new direction" stuff to that show and leave Sam and the crew back on SG-1
        They can send Mitchell and Vala off on their quest and, on the last episode of whatever season AT, MS and CJ decide to leave, they can return

Spoiler:
        with the Grail in tow if absolutely necessary

and start their new show, which must under no circumstances be called "Stargate: SG-1".

Sig courtesy of RepliCartertje

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
          Spoiler:
          Cam and Vala? I thought you said puppets optional!

sorry, couldn't resist
          Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

sorry, couldn't resist
            Oooh, you're bad! But *cough* not at all wrong. I'm definitely onboard with "Snarkgate"!

"But that man who has known the immense unhappiness of losing a friend, by what name do we call him? Here every language is silent and holds its peace in impotence." ~In memory of Whistler84...loved and missed but never, never forgotten. Safe journey, my dear friend. Love you.

HIC COMITAS REGIT How long until Shore Leave 29???

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
              Spoiler:
              Poor Teal'c.

How long do you think it would be before he was thinking nostalgically about his time serving Apophis?

Sig courtesy of RepliCartertje

Comment

Originally posted by ReganX
                Poor Teal'c.

How long do you think it would be before he was thinking nostalgically about his time serving Apophis?
                about 30 seconds i'd guess- maximum

sig by starlover1990

Comment

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz
                  They look good to me!

Taking off your Camelot choice... (sorry suse - you'll know why )

Flesh and Blood - Wherefore art thou SG-1 part 21

Off The Grid - Welcome to XenaFarDromedaFlyScapeGate Camp!! (The poor cows.)

Moebius, Part II - Close Enough is NOT Close Enough

Convenant - Never Let Angsty Richie Rich Take The Helm of a 302

Heroes, Part II - Dammit, Janet!!

Avenger 2.0 - Frag Felger. Period.

Forsaken - The One Where The Blonde Gets Tied Up

Metamorphosis - Eat the Jello, Be the Jello

2010 - You Were Warned About the Weenie

Upgrades/Divide and Conquer - Frag Anise. Period.

LOL! Loved Mobeius and Covenant.

Whispers: Okay, I've seen it all over the place. Can someone tell me what 'frag' means?

Originally posted by Chillinthemost
                  I don't remember names of all the episodes, but the one with Orin:
                  Toasters aren't just for breakfast anymore.

Off The Grid:
                  Mary Poppins, drug lord.
                  Hee.

Comment

sorry, couldn't resist
                    lol

sig by starlover1990

Comment

Originally posted by Deejay435
                      LOL! Loved Mobeius and Covenant.

Whispers: Okay, I've seen it all over the place. Can someone tell me what 'frag' means?

Its a word used on BSG so they can get away with swearing on the show.
                      You can guess what word its meant to be
                      sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1
                        Its a word used on BSG so they can get away with swearing on the show.
                        You can guess what word its meant to be
                        Uhh, that's frak, not frag
                        Frag has a couple of different meanings: Short for fragmentation (as in a frag grenade), slang for a kill in online gaming ("I fragged that guy when we were playing Quake3"), or to deliberately kill or wound a friendly soldier (happened alot in the Vietnam War, soldiers would 'frag' their officers who were getting them killed due to poor leadership and general inexperience).

Comment

in light of the fun we've had with snark gate, here is some episode titles that i made up for Wormhole Extreme

Wormhole X-Treme
                          Season Two

Serpents Hair – Captured by Pops, Stacey has to go undercover as a hair dresser to save the day

In line for Booty – Stacey is possessed by a refugee from an intergalactic harem

Prisoners – quarantined without cable, the team must keep themselves occupied

Gatekeeper – A mischievous pixie takes control of the gate, only allowing passage when someone answers its riddle

Weed – the team is set to work in a cannabis field. Ray imbibes too much

Thor's Harriet – the team must reunite two star crossed lovers, overcoming the protests of their parents

Message at the bottom of the Bottle – Trapped on an alien planet, the key to getting home lies at the bottom of a bottle of Tequila. It's up to Ray to save the day

Family – the team tangles with intergalactic mobsters. John Goodman guest stars as the goa'uld Al Capone

Secrets – A game of truth or dare has a surprising outcome

Vain – Going against the goa'uld Narcesis, Ray must teach him that beauty isn't skin deep

Toekra 1 & 2 – Ray's toes are all that stands between the team and certain death

Spirits – Grell gets into Danning's liquor cabinet

Touchstone – Colonel Danning takes on his own government to win the favors of Princess Le'more

Fifth Race – Thor and Harriet's love child wrecks havok in the base

Matter of Rhyme – Stricken with a mysterious virus, everyone speaks in iambic pentameter

Holy Day – It's Christmas, Chulak style

Serpents Wrong – Danning gets to tell Pops that he really is dead

One False Step – On their first date, Danning and Monroe walk on egg shells

Don't Ask, Don't Tell – Doctor Levant comes out of the closet

19 times 69 – Inside the love nest, Danning and Monroe don’t realize that they're needed to save the world yet again

Out of my Mind – Thanks to a telepathic rodent race, the whole truth comes out

Wormhole X-Treme
                          Season Three

Into the frying Pan – Budget cuts threaten the base, only a chili cook off can save the day

Beth – Danning's ex-wife returns

Fair Ball – Treaty negotiations break down, and the fate of the universe rests on the outcome of a baseball game

O Say Can You See – Levant picks up an alien parasite and starts to have hallucinations

Bell Curve – aliens pit Stacy against Danning in a battle of wits, with Earth's survival in the balance

Pint of Shampoo – Stacy's gonna wash that man right outta her hair

Being Dead's a ***** – A clerical error lists Levant as dead. Can he unravel it in time to save his paycheck?

Angels – a once in a lifetime multi network crossover featuring guest stars Della Reese and Roma Downey

Mules of Engagement – borrowing a pair of slippers gets Danning in over his head

The Never-ending story – Levant is trapped in a time loop

Gimme a Present – It's Stacy's birthday…will Danning give her her heart's desire?

Hole in our Memories – the team returns to Earth with amnesia. Can they remember in time to save earth?

Grell, you little devil – Grell touches an alien artifact and shrinks in size, right at the peak of his mating cycle

Toehold – microscopic aliens invade the base and gives everyone a bad case of athlete's foot

Past Tense – The team goes back to the past…can they save their future, our present?

Urges – Alien influence strikes again…can they control their carnal urges long enough to save Earth?

100 Ways – Marooned, all alone, on an alien planet, Danning and Monroe find a way to pass time

Shades of Silver – Danning mysteriously grows old, can he be saved before he faces mandatory retirement?

Underground – with the elevators down, the team struggles to reach the surface

Paternal Instinct – After touching an alien artifact, Levant gets pregnant. Is the child the savior of the universe, or a horrible new threat?

Crystal Mall – With Levant's pregnancy progressing, he needs new clothes

Emesis – It's the second trimester and morning sickness is still an issue. Can he be cured before it costs him his life?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark
                            SNIP
                            Frag
                            ...... or to deliberately kill or wound a friendly soldier (happened alot in the Vietnam War, soldiers would 'frag' their officers who were getting them killed due to poor leadership and general inexperience).
                            RoX : Yo, Sam, Teal'c, Daniel put those zats away !!
                            Big3 : Awww do we have ta?
                            -

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark
                              Uhh, that's frak, not frag
                              Frag has a couple of different meanings: Short for fragmentation (as in a frag grenade), slang for a kill in online gaming ("I fragged that guy when we were playing Quake3"), or to deliberately kill or wound a friendly soldier (happened alot in the Vietnam War, soldiers would 'frag' their officers who were getting them killed due to poor leadership and general inexperience).
                              Yeah, BSG uses frak as both the cuss and the verb that they're not allowed to say. I've got so used to hearing it I say it and write it myself. It'll find its way into the OED, I'm sure.

This one's quite different...

|
                              |
                              |
                              |
                              |
                              |
                              |

scarimor

Comment

Came across this pic on stargatecaps.com, think it's a really pretty one, because of the beam:

Comment

Working...
                                X