Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by minigeek
    Actually.... not for nothin' but ... that'd be a really powerful episode! Think of the drama! The angst! The potential! With Amanda acting? Wow.

And then Cam could look down at Jack's cold, dead corpse and say: "Oh my god, you killed General O'Neill! You *****!"

geek (then, y'know, they could bring him back from the dead later anyway... )

and

sally
    sally

sigpic

Comment

ok, i have 19 votes for 6 episodes for the samanda poll

just keeping folks up to date since i know i haven't been replying to everyone
      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Yes, Sky. A cropped piece of it.
        it's gorgous!!!!

you've got such a talent

sigpic

Comment

what's the link to vote?

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
          ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
            it's gorgous!!!!

you've got such a talent
            Thank you. Wow, high praise!

Actually, it's a piece of the full length Sam Carter sketch that (may) be the one going on the poster, in full gear. Unless I like the one I'm working on now better, but it may not be better because in this one, she's sort of pointing her gun out, and in the other one she's standing more at ease. Not sure yet.

Thanks for the compliment though. That's how I feel about your writing!!

Comment

Hey Mini, can't green you but I love that sig!!!

And Amanda looked stunning as always in those shots.... eee.. pretty

I'm astounded that anyone can look that good whether wearing a party dress or 3 inches of blood and grime..... Amanda Tapping... beauty transcending lighting, makeup, colour, condition or any of that other stuff.. lol. I guess that'd be the part where she's a real woman and it's not painted on.

It looks to be a Sari that she's wearing (or in the flavor of, at least).
              sigpic

Comment

what's the link to vote?
                you e-mail or pm me your vote...or post it in this thread, although the e-mail or pm are best since sometimes i *gasp* scan

sigpic

Comment

you e-mail or pm me your vote...or post it in this thread, although the e-mail or pm are best since sometimes i *gasp* scan
                  Noooooooo! You *gasp* scan?! I'm so disappointed in you Miss Diver!
                  Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz

Yet...

That would, as mini so astutely pointed out, be great for AT to play. Because that, I think, would give Sam ample reason to turn to the dark side. If she had to kill Jack because she had no choice in the matter - it was him or Earth, or something - I think the Sam that has been developing over all of these years would morph into something much darker. That would most definitely be cool to see.

So I concede, and take back my kicking and thwapping. For now.

*puts fingers in ears... or hands on eyes?*

LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LAAAAAAAA!

i'm not seeing/reading this!

sally
                    sally

sigpic

Comment

Oh. Um. I forget the question now.

(Sorry!!!)

mini(the running away)geek

Comment

it doesnt' quite look like a sari, but a dress inspired by the ide

and that shade of blue is fantastic on her, very classy
                        yep, its salwar kameez. Like a casual (as in 15,000,000,000 times easier to put on), yet formal sari. I have one almost exactly like it, just a little paler and less embroidered. (and its more of a ghagra right now...smile and nod, guys, come on.) of course, it looks better on AT.
                        sigpic
                        "Out of the Abyss" (SJ Angst)....................Best New Author.................."Else Close the Wall Up" (Sam)
                        Hic Comitas Regit. Welcome to Samanda.

Comment

mini(the running away)geek
                          *GULP* the running away geek you mean you're leaving me alone to face TJ and Spaz (darn where's that corner Sunny always hides in?)
                          sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1
                            *GULP* the running away geek you mean you're leaving me alone to face TJ and Spaz (darn where's that corner Sunny always hides in?)
                            That would be the Blue Jello one over in Off Topic. It's a long way... Mwhahahahahha! I'm not scary or nasty. It's Sally and Spazzy you've got to worry about. Oh, yeah. And that big nasty Skydiver
                            Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Why do I feel like I'm missing something here? When do I get slapped? Coz you know.. not that I enjoy that kind of thing.....ummm....

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
                              That would be the Blue Jello one over in Off Topic. It's a long way... Mwhahahahahha! I'm not scary or nasty. It's Sally and Spazzy you've got to worry about. Oh, yeah. And that big nasty Skydiver
                              sigpic

Comment

it's gorgous!!!!

you've got such a talent
                                To mini-

I'll second that, you are VERY talented. So talented, you are probably going to get me into even more hot water with my hubby.....now I'm asking for a new pc and new software.
                                On fighting:
                                Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
                                Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

Working...
                                X