Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mandysg1
    Off hand I can't think of any, but you can use the advance search on the GW fanfic site, and put in season 1, it may come up with a few, you can also do the same with Heliopolis
    Thanks.

Sig courtesy of RepliCartertje

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
      Yeah this whole sitting at the back of the room during one of Amanda's Q&A's is for the birds. I think I'm gonna have to be much bolder at Shore Leave. I'll have to start practicing how to be more stealth-like so I can ease my way up to the front and get some better photos. I've got to be closer this year at Gabit. I mean there was only one row behind me last year. So the odds are in my favor, right?
      yeah...I got one, count it ONE photo of Amanda and that was during the autograph session.

HEY SPAZ AND OTHER SAMANDANS!!
      I finished my report...
      Here it is, my report of the weekend. Enjoy

http://sunkrux.livejournal.com/ - look for the March 30th entry "Adventures in Stargate land"

Photos (all 6 of them) to follow. I'm too tired to deal with downloading/uploading them tonight.

I'm off to bed. You lot talk too much and I'm too tired to wade through all the fun right now. Someone pm me with anything good.
      sigpic
      I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
        Since there's so much talk of babies and childbirth and names etc...

I'd like to interrupt and announce the birth of my nephew Elijah Roland House...born TODAY at 12:02PM CST (they're in Minnesota) and he weighed in at 8 lbs. 8.4 oz.

I should have a picture or 20 by tonight. This will be their sixth baby (well seventh if you consider the one she miscarried):

Emily
        Erika
        Evalyn
        Ethan
        Elaine (the one she miscarried)
        Ezra
        Elijah

Yes...my brother is obsessive...or can't you tell?
        Congrats Aunt Ooober! Now, does your brother or sister-in-law have names that start with "E"?

ON EDIT: Benjamin? What are the odds?

Comment

Did someone say Jaffa cakes

Spoiler:

I'll take those to go, please. *wonders where the drool smiley is*
          sigpic
          I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz
            Congrats Aunt Ooober! Now, does your brother or sister-in-law have names that start with "E"?

ON EDIT: Benjamin? What are the odds?
            Nup.

My sister, Dianne, has 5 kids: Jamie, Michael, Laura, Jessica and Corey. Btw, Jamie is married and has her own little bundle o' joy...Ryan Mack Wyatt...who's not even a year old hisself.

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

I know Sky is all about hair too, so I'll ask this here. Has any one seen Nick's new hair style on CSI?
              Just saw it this evening with my CSI-fanatic sister. It's a travesty, I tell you.

Now has anyone seen next week's TV Guide with MH?!?! My family gets it, but I've torn their house apart looking for it...

Comment

CONGRATULATIONS UBER .... thanks for sharing cutie new nephew

Comment

Originally posted by SunKrux
                  yeah...I got one, count it ONE photo of Amanda and that was during the autograph session.

HEY SPAZ AND OTHER SAMANDANS!!
                  I finished my report...
                  Here it is, my report of the weekend. Enjoy

http://sunkrux.livejournal.com/ - look for the March 30th entry "Adventures in Stargate land"

Photos (all 6 of them) to follow. I'm too tired to deal with downloading/uploading them tonight.

I'm off to bed. You lot talk too much and I'm too tired to wade through all the fun right now. Someone pm me with anything good.
                  OMG asif not share Amanda's favourite swear word!

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark
                    That's exactly how I felt, AD!
                    Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

To quote "I know, what's with that?!!"

Lol... I'd imagine Amanda is well versed in the colourful art of expletive delivery

Originally posted by Agent_Dark
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Myrth
                        To quote "I know, what's with that?!!"

Lol... I'd imagine Amanda is well versed in the colourful art of expletive delivery
                        Haha, yep. "WTF?!" definitely comes to mind.

So, do any of your MH Crazies have the text posted on your forum, Myrth?

Comment

Not sure yet Spaz, I'll check when I get home, but you could go there and join adn find out... lol.. it's very likely that they have.

Meanwhile.. *ahem* topic...

Haha, yep. "WTF?!" definitely comes to mind.

So, do any of your MH Crazies have the text posted on your forum, Myrth?
                          sigpic

Comment

i only pop in once in a while to see what the vote count is in the 'who should lead sg1?' thread. i quit reading the posts, though, because of certain persons and their 'ooh, look, is that a tunnel or my anus my head is in?' mentality. soooo , is there anything new or interesting being talked about there, or are we still going 'round in circles?

sally
                            sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                              i only pop in once in a while to see what the vote count is in the 'who should lead sg1?' thread. i quit reading the posts, though, because of certain persons and their 'ooh, look, is that a tunnel or my anus my head is in?' mentality. soooo , is there anything new or interesting being talked about there, or are we still going 'round in circles?

sally
                              Um... Well... Hmm.

The circle's getting smaller, I think. We're down to discussing whether or not Carter is legally allowed to be on SG-1 because of the fact that women are not allowed in the frontlines, so yeah. That's nice.

Comment

Um... Well... Hmm.

The circle's getting smaller, I think. We're down to discussing whether or not Carter is legally allowed to be on SG-1 because of the fact that women are not allowed in the frontlines, so yeah. That's nice.
                                Well, I suppose they've come up with a semi-valid argument, at least Anyone reminded Lighty that he was PRO Sam when he first posted on the thread?
                                Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Working...
                                X