Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by minigeek
    Annnd... SPIKE TV would be....?
    LOL - don't even get me going OT on that one! I'm a former resident of the People's Republic of Berkeley.....I like all the Treks that Spike shows, and they have Mac of course, but ....I generally turn the channel during the commercials.

On the other hand, when Stargate is on I'm always telling my daughter how great it is that Sam is so intelligent and so NOT hung up on approval from the men around her, or on competing with them but how her focus is getting the job done and done right, and how her beauty and worth come from who she is and what she does.
    If you immediately know the ep stinks, the writers were cooked a long time ago

Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild
    proud Shore Leave 28 Attendee
    Naughty Shore Leave 29 Attendee (sorry all but thanks for the rescue. many many thanks)

Carmen Argenziano Appreciation

Comment

Isn't Abby Lord coming up on Lifetime in April?

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55
        Isn't Abby Lord coming up on Lifetime in April?
        It's "The Abby Lord Story" on Lifetime on April 24th at 9:00 pm
        sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Totally random, here, but do you you think they might celebrate 250? To me it seems a bigger number than celebrating 200 or 300. I'd love to see something really funny, like a Wizard of Oz parody.
          Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by Lida
            I have some really exciting news to tell all of you, but I'm going to wait just a bit, because I still can't believe it really happened and will happen. I promise, as soon as I get definite details, you will all be the first to know!
            Oh, right, just drop a hint like that and then leave us hanging! You're a cruel, cruel woman, Lida.

I'm glad you had such a good time though. You deserved it!!!

*hugs*

My LJ

Comment

Originally posted by Strix varia
              Oh, right, just drop a hint like that and then leave us hanging! You're a cruel, cruel woman, Lida.

I'm glad you had such a good time though. You deserved it!!!

*hugs*
              Cruel, moi cruel?

I promise, you will ALL be the first to know.....I'll post it on this thread. I just need to receive an email, to firm details up. I can't think of a hint that won't give it away, and trust me, I'm bursting! I still can't believe it.

And thank you...I had a SUPER time. I was so proud to be able to tell Amanda that I was a proud member of Samanda.
              On fighting:
              Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
              Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

Originally posted by WhatFateAlmondRoca
                LOL - don't even get me going OT on that one! I'm a former resident of the People's Republic of Berkeley.....I like all the Treks that Spike shows, and they have Mac of course, but ....I generally turn the channel during the commercials.

On the other hand, when Stargate is on I'm always telling my daughter how great it is that Sam is so intelligent and so NOT hung up on approval from the men around her, or on competing with them but how her focus is getting the job done and done right, and how her beauty and worth come from who she is and what she does.
                Thank you....I thought I was the only one who cringed when Spike's commercials come on. Nice to know I'm not alone.

Also, Sam is a fantastic role model for young girls. I wish they had portrayed more women like her when I was young.....way back in the ole days of TV.
                On fighting:
                Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
                Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

<pops in to make sure everyone's read the article on the front page>
                  Spoiler:
                  YES!!!
                  sigpic
                  "Out of the Abyss" (SJ Angst)....................Best New Author.................."Else Close the Wall Up" (Sam)
                  Hic Comitas Regit. Welcome to Samanda.

Comment

Mornin all... and the fun just keeps on coming.

Forever - I'll send you what I want on my autograph adn you KNOW what I want for my pic...

Mini - Can I request the pose for the drawing?

Umm... what else were people betting me? I think there's lots of fic coming up soon

http://www.thefutoncritic.com/cgi/pr...0060328scifi01
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Myrth
                      Mornin all... and the fun just keeps on coming.

Forever - I'll send you what I want on my autograph adn you KNOW what I want for my pic...

Mini - Can I request the pose for the drawing?

Umm... what else were people betting me? I think there's lots of fic coming up soon

http://www.thefutoncritic.com/cgi/pr...0060328scifi01
                      Wow...lots of wagers made about Jack returning. And now you're collecting I see.

Methinks thou art connected, O Myrthy one.

Perhaps you know RCC or Brad? Any kind of family connections goin' on???

Hmmm.

I smell a rat here.

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by Lida
                        I did have a great time, but please, don't be jealous. The first thing I brought up with her was this thread, all her wonderful supporters and Samanda. All of you made me so proud to be a part of this fabulous place. I just wanted you to know that she is humbled by our admiration, and does read what we write, and it touches her. Oh great....I'm getting teary eyed.

I have some really exciting news to tell all of you, but I'm going to wait just a bit, because I still can't believe it really happened and will happen. I promise, as soon as I get definite details, you will all be the first to know!
                        Can't wait to find out!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dmovies
                          Is it just me who thinks Amanda's appearance at this last weekends convention was overlooked-way too much! On Sunday the Michael Shanks story was posted first thing in the morning but we still haven't seen anything on Amanda's appearance on Gateworld. The current 8 x 10s of her that are new and available to purchase are just 2 from Season 9. What's going on?Then she isn't slated for all espisodes in Season 10. Now we know why there hasn't been a resolution in the J/S ship. The story's not over but will it end where we hope it would?
                          I can promise you GW is not overlooking AT's appearance at the con this past weekend. It is really amazing that David & Darren have been able to get so much up online about the con already. I know they got lots of great interviews at the con as well. The internet service at the hotel was really bad this year. I had a very hard time logging on to do anything while in Vancouver. David & Darren left early Monday morning to head home. I would keep an eye out for more con reports in the next few days. I will post a better detailed report on AT's panel later in the week when I have time to sit down and work on a better report and check to make sure the information I pass along is correct.
                          My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
                            Wow...lots of wagers made about Jack returning. And now you're collecting I see.

Methinks thou art connected, O Myrthy one.

Perhaps you know RCC or Brad? Any kind of family connections goin' on???

Hmmm.

I smell a rat here.

well i for one feel as though i've been tricked! and ya know what, i can't even remember what i bet on, so i don't think i have to go through with my part of the deal, whatever that may have been, which i unimportant now, so no need to go checking up.

i think it was something to do with if he comes back i'll give up ben and jerrys or something like that!

Comment

just dropping by to make a post. nothing important, go about your business. just felt like making a post in this thread.

just to stay on topic, Amanda Tapping both rocks and rules.

Comment

Originally posted by stargate barbie
                                just dropping by to make a post. nothing important, go about your business. just felt like making a post in this thread.

just to stay on topic, Amanda Tapping both rocks and rules.

yes, she does.
                                Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X