Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Skydiver
    Originally posted by Mandysg1
    Hey tsaxlady, what episode is that pic from, more importantly what's putting that smile on Sam's face??
    i thnk it's from demons, right after jack makes his dr evil quip
    i thnk it's from demons, right after jack makes his dr evil quip
    Oh wise one all that is left to be said is
    My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

You know I've always wondered if he turned around while she actually got up in that scene... obviously there had to be undressing of the other guy, then dressing of Carter.....

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
      EXACTLY!

He was just...erm...watching her six.

sigpic

Comment

Er... I would hair sniffing in a questionable motive category for anyone.... who sniffs hair for fun?

Originally posted by Skydiver
        see, that's a question without a finite answer.

there's this one fic, it's got daniel who gets cold adn jack has to snuggle with him to warm him up while they're waiting for help

while he's doing it, jack's sniffing daniel's hair (or admiring it, one or the other) adn the author calls it gen

but here we have shippers who, if jack wer snuggling with sam and sniffing her hair, it's ship

Ship, unless it's overt, is relative. and in the eye of the reader/writer
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Myrth
          You know I've always wondered if he turned around while she actually got up in that scene... obviously there had to be undressing of the other guy, then dressing of Carter.....
          you know there have been many fics written about that scence (and how Jack discovered where the mole was )
          sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

I don't think I'll be going to Vancouver.....and I don't know when I'll be back here. I honestly can't take much more.

Thank you to everyone who sent their prayers and thoughts. You are all in my heart.

-Lida-
            On fighting:
            Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
            Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

Originally posted by Lida
              I don't think I'll be going to Vancouver.....and I don't know when I'll be back here. I honestly can't take much more.

Thank you to everyone who sent their prayers and thoughts. You are all in my heart.

-Lida-
              Lida, maybe a break and going to Vancouver is what you need right now, honey. Your puppy isn't happy, but he's ok. And you'll have lots of love and supprot there in Van, not just from your husband, but from other Samandans.
              Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

I'm sure Jack was a perfect gentleman.

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55
                  I'm sure Jack was a perfect gentleman.
                  Meaning there was probably a mirror on the wall he was facing so he could get a nice view

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
                    Meaning there was probably a mirror on the wall he was facing so he could get a nice view
                    HOLY MOLEY!!

Comment

Originally posted by ChopinGal
                      HOLY MOLEY!!
                      Yupp, that's what he was looking for

Comment

I guess I thought he would undress the guy for her and hand her the clothes, then turn around while she got dressed. Well, that's how I pictured it anyway!
                        Say No To Kirking: Join STAKS

Comment

Originally posted by atlantisrocks
                          I guess I thought he would undress the guy for her and hand her the clothes, then turn around while she got dressed. Well, that's how I pictured it anyway!
                          That's right keep telling yourself that
                          sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
                            Lida, maybe a break and going to Vancouver is what you need right now, honey. Your puppy isn't happy, but he's ok. And you'll have lots of love and supprot there in Van, not just from your husband, but from other Samandans.
                            Lida,
                            I think you should go and relax - you need to look after yourself so you can deal with whatever comes along.. I'm sure your little dog will be fine for a few days...

Comment

Originally posted by minigeek
                              Simha - you're my hero.

Mine too. :-) Hope Brad Wright helps us out a bit as he's best at the science bits.

Suse
                              sigpic
                              Mourning Sanctuary.
                              Thanks for the good times!

Comment

Originally posted by minigeek
                                zuz took this cap and posted it on one of the shipper threads, but it's just such an adorable pic of Amanda/Sam ... I had to lift it and post it here, too. Sans the shipper context, of course.

Aww moment ....

Awww! LOL
                                OMG! TEH HOT! *drool*

Comment

Working...
                                X