Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by deepspace
    [/center]

Hehehe, I like this pic. She does look kind of.... exasperated, like she's tried to explain something to someone a dozen times and they still don't understand it.

And Über, your new avatar is... intriguing.
    Indeed.

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Dang it, Ooooober, I was hoping to get a cap of that shot in order to make an LJ icon, but you beat me to it.

I don't suppose you could post the screen cap for it somewhere?

Whumping... I only include physical whumping on my Sam-whumping list. Maybe that's wrong, but where do you draw the line between mental angst and mental whumping? It could get to a point where almost every Sam-centered story could be considered whumping if it's not total fluff. Most stories will have some kind of conflict/angst/mental whumping in it somewhere... Maybe it is narrow minded of me to limit my list to physical whumping only, but it's my list so... There have been a few that I considered making exceptions for... Annerb's "Outside The Lines" would be one of them...

Can anyone go back and watch the season ending to see if
      Spoiler:
      any of the Ori ships are close enough to get caught in a kawoosh if Sam could get the giant gate to shut down and then dial out again? It would be fun to watch them get obliterated that way... Of course, we know the ship that Vala is on won't get destroyed.

My LJ

Comment

Originally posted by Strix varia
        Dang it, Ooooober, I was hoping to get a cap of that shot in order to make an LJ icon, but you beat me to it.

I don't suppose you could post the screen cap for it somewhere?

Whumping... I only include physical whumping on my Sam-whumping list. Maybe that's wrong, but where do you draw the line between mental angst and mental whumping? It could get to a point where almost every Sam-centered story could be considered whumping if it's not total fluff. Most stories will have some kind of conflict/angst/mental whumping in it somewhere... Maybe it is narrow minded of me to limit my list to physical whumping only, but it's my list so... There have been a few that I considered making exceptions for... Annerb's "Outside The Lines" would be one of them...

Can anyone go back and watch the season ending to see if
        Spoiler:
        any of the Ori ships are close enough to get caught in a kawoosh if Sam could get the giant gate to shut down and then dial out again? It would be fun to watch them get obliterated that way... Of course, we know the ship that Vala is on won't get destroyed.
        I screen capped the entire ep (although I only really cared about the ending).

I set the setting a bit too high though...it took over 12000 caps.

Oops.

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by deepspace
          Hehehe, I like this pic. She does look kind of.... exasperated, like she's tried to explain something to someone a dozen times and they still don't understand it.
          Haha, well if you'll watch the episode you'll find out that she is indeed doing the exact thing you've described How's that for acting?

Comment

Hey guys, this parody of a Muppet's Christmas Carol was written by Chloe (Presley_Carter) from the Torri threads. It's rated M and she says it's Sam/Jack ship so be warned. She was a little shy of popping in just to plug her own fic. But I have no shame so said I'd do it for her.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2065596/1/

And for anyone who's following, chapter 7 of Shattered, "Long Night" (according to Janet), is up now and chapter 8 is being written at the moment.
            Last edited by Tracy Jane; 13 March 2006, 12:27 AM.
            Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

I write and read so much emotional angst stuff that I think I'd consider whumping as mostly a physical thing. Not saying that there can't be a degree or element of emotion to it, but it would have to be really intense to push it from angst to whump IMHO.

"But that man who has known the immense unhappiness of losing a friend, by what name do we call him? Here every language is silent and holds its peace in impotence." ~In memory of Whistler84...loved and missed but never, never forgotten. Safe journey, my dear friend. Love you.

HIC COMITAS REGIT How long until Shore Leave 29???

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
                CAPTION TIME!!!

Sam: 1speed, you're drooling again...

What a fantastic pic!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 1speed4Sam
                  Sam: 1speed, you're drooling again...

What a fantastic pic!!!
                  Aren't we all, babe!

Welcome to the new Samandan swimming pool, graciously filled by Qasim, 1 Speed, AD, Myrth, Strix and Tracy's saliva glands!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
                    Aren't we all, babe!

Welcome to the new Samandan swimming pool, graciously filled by Qasim, 1 Speed, AD, Myrth, Strix and Tracy's saliva glands!!!
                    Ewwww.

mgeek

Oh, and HAPPY MONDAY everyone! lol

-

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
                    ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

Originally posted by minigeek
                      Ewwww.

mgeek

Oh, and HAPPY MONDAY everyone! lol

-
                      Morning Mini... I was trying to see how many lurkers I could pull out of hiding. Happy Monday to you too

Comment

Good Mornin' Campers!!!

I ran past these caps this morning and they gave me a chuckle so I thought I'd share them with the rest of you. Please be advised that these are photo spoilers for Crusade for those of you who have not seen it yet.

Comment

I've got those caps too..... as with the previous ones I posted, she has some great facial expressions in Crusade. Goot work, Kat.

Comment

I saw Crusade, but I don't remember that scene, could you please put into context
                            sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1
                              I saw Crusade, but I don't remember that scene, could you please put into context
                              Spoiler:
                              It's the scene at the beginning where Cameron brings Daniel/Vala into the commissary where she's eating

Comment

Originally posted by KatG
                                Yeah. I hate it when there's no "warm fuzzy feel good" at the end. Kind of like S5's 2001. Sam fell through the gate, broke her shoulder, is obviously lying there in pain, and the guys just stand there looking at her like it's nothing. Bugs the heck out of me every time I watch it.
                                Didn't they take the same kind of approach when Teal'c was blasted by a staff weapon in Orpheus? I seem to remember them just staring at him...

Comment

Working...
                                X