No announcement yet.

Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The server is too busy at the moment, try again later.

??

I've never gotten that here before. Hmm, must be because it's still Sunday in a lot of the world? Busy GWorld this morning.

Anyway, I'm kind of hoping that it's still the 19th somewhere in the world. Happy Birthday Sg1Fanintn!!!

...deepspace is a PROUD MEMBER of the Sam's A Great Character Thread...

HIC COMITAS REGIT!

Comment

Originally posted by ChopinGal
      Originally posted by AGateFan
      Sadly no. The Stars of stargate have been relegated to background characters and the new characters that should have been background have been propped up as the 'new stars'. And by propped I mean literally forcibly held up because they cannot keep themselves up by the level of characterization they have been given.

Stargate SG-1 was about SG-1. After RDA left they should have focused on Carter, Daniel and Teal'c slowly bringing the new guy in, learning about him and accepting him and such. It should have been from their point of view. Instead we get new guy and the world that revolves around him. I much rather see the world that revolves around Carter, Daniel and Teal'c as those characters have earned my love over a long period of time. I really could give 2cents about the new guys.

EDIT: And next year with the SG universe revolving around 2 new people I dont care anything about, well, no there is just no hope anymore. If not for the other 3 still being present and a good ep with them from time to time, and the fact I am taping the show for someone else, I would have already stopped watching.
      Thanks for repeating what many of us have expressed also.

To build or remodel a home, there should be a strong foundation laid. The firm foundation of Stargate SG-1 is the team itself as portrayed by the veterans of eight previous seasons: Sam, Daniel and Teal'c. These guys have done a heckuva job and deserve to be in the forefront.

Then, bring on the new characters and situations and set them within the context of the original team. Loyal fans will watch as the original team reacts to the changes going on around them. We care because the focus is on our stars and we have history with them. We are curious and interested in seeing how Sam, Daniel and Teal'c respond to all the changes in their lives and at the base. As we watch the new characters absorbed into the Stargate mythology/arcs, we start to care about them too because Sam, Daniel and Teal'c are involved with them. Bingo! Synergy and sympathy start to develop.

This was the direction needed when Jack was written out and S9 began. Instead (and I know some take offense at my metaphor) the baby (concept of original team as still consisting of Sam, D and T with Sam as leader) was thrown out with the bathwater (Jack gone). The writers disbanded the group and sent them off in other directions so they could bring in a quasi-leader. Change is hard; it's a fact of life. Fans did not need the double whammy of Jack leaving and team gone too in the first episode back. We were looking for a constant, not a confounding variable!

Rather than Sam giving up her leadership status for R&D at Area 51, how much more intriguing it would have been if they had Sam somehow captured or injured off-world the first five episodes, maybe declared MIA. This arc would have understandably added an extra member to their team (Mitchell as interim leader) and then provided a reason for off-world adventures the first five episodes: the search for the missing leader, Sam. These adventures sans Sam would have introduced them to Vala, other aliens and the Priors ... finally, finding Sam and bringing her back, perhaps injured at first and not so active (so that AT had some initial time to get back on camera after her maternity leave and get in shape and stronger towards end of S9). Point is: Sam would have been welcomed back as the respected leader of her team and promptly reinstated after her recuperation. By now, we would be feeling good about Mitchell too because he held the team together and helped in finding Sam.

How I would have loved to have seen this kind of plot development at beginning of S9. Yes, you could make the argument that maybe AT would change her mind and not fully commit to the new season. Who knows? Just sayin' ... in the best of all worlds, Sam Carter would have been written as the fallen, missing hero lost somewhere in another galaxy. The stuff of myth, eh?! And don't tell me that would not have kept the fans tuning in, riding out the suspense each week. I am getting carried away but I so hoped for "the quest for Carter". Instead, I'll have to read some Samfic and hope that Amanda is given due respect and adequate screen time in S10.

I just feel so bad for Amanda that it went down the way it did. She is a trooper and one classy lady and is riding it all out with style and grace. And I enjoy every scene with her in it just because she's still hanging in. Amanda lights up the screen and adds so much because she is not a prima donna and carefully stays in character even when the focus is not on her. She works so well within an ensemble cast; yet she can stand alone on her acting merits. I think some of TPTB don't know what a gem they have.

This is the part that bothers me the most: Sam Carter was seen as a role model for what women could become, rising to the top of their professions. Taking command away from Carter was a slap in the face for all the Sam Carters who have felt the sting of injustice in their own lives.

Amen.
      Originally posted by jckfan55
      So well said. I, too, was hoping for a quest for Carter opening to the season. Or even a scenario where if they insist on including V, they still make Carter important.

Maybe they call in Mitchell b/c they need their best pilot to fly recon over an area they suspect Carter is being held.
      She's found, but badly wounded and it takes a few weeks for her to be back on full duty. We get a glimpse of her in the infirmary (easy day for AT, lying in bed); lots of worried looks by the team. Daniel & Teal'c demand reassurance that the new doc knows what she's doing. Teal'c implies it would be dangerous to fail in the task of healing Col. Carter.

In the meantime, Mitchell is temporarily assigned to SG1 b/c they appreciate the work he did on the Carter mission. They do a few odd missions with Cam & V and make references to Carter's rehab. & missing her ) Carter comes back in Beachhead?; still limping, but they need her expertise, so she fights the pain & saves the day. Then Carter comes back full time, (having gotten a clean bill of health) resumes command and Mitchell is left on as 2IC to her. They address the fact that he's still learning but has potential.
      ***APPLAUSE*** for all of those wonderful posts!
      I couldn't have said it better!

I was one of the fans that was absolutely floored and thrown completely off-balance with Season 9. I wasn't against a new character or two (e.g., Mitchell, Vala, Landry, etc.). It would have been so great to have a new junior officer on the SG-1 team - one that could be fresh and new to the whole Stargate experience - refreshing for the fans to see it all from the eyes of a newbie again (like Sam was in Season 1). And Carter would have had a junior officer to be responsible for, to teach and mentor - and it would have been a way to continue the rich development of her character as she competently grappled with command and leadership.

The end of Season 8 gave a strong feeling of friendship between our four original characters. Whether you like romantic ship or not, the closing scenes at Jack's cabin, which showed the four of them relaxing with each other - this was an appropriate way to show the strong friendship and bonds between the members of the team. Season 8 also addressed romantic ship with Carter, Pete, O'Neill, Kerry, Teal'c (and his short-lived neighbor), etc. Killing Jacob off was OTT, and extremely unnecessary, for me.

So... Season 8 ended with them all going fishing. A wonderful ending. Team friendship and strong bonds forged through the past 8 years.

And then Season 9 opens with... SG-ME?

Huh?

I was stunned.

Chopingal said exactly what has been circling through my mind: "the baby (concept of original team as still consisting of Sam, D and T with Sam as leader) was thrown out with the bathwater (Jack gone)."

I never thought that they would take command away from Carter.
      I am still horrified at what they wrote as the beginning of Season 9.
      The team disbanded and acting as if they don't want to get back together - and as if they don't actually even care much about each other any more.
      The four original characters going off in four different directions.
      I can't picture Jack as happy off by himself in Washington... in a desk job.
      Carter goes off to do research... on a bomb??? This is the reward for the past 8 years? She and Daniel were the two that I always thought wanted to go through the Stargate - to explore and see what was on the other side. To give that up... to work in Area 51... on a bomb?

I *never* would have imagined that scenario for Carter's future... nor would I have ever expected them to write something so... boring...

At any rate, the end of Season 8 put our four original characters together - caring for each other... a team. Season 9 threw that all away - quite coldly. Season 9 doesn't appear to follow from Season 8.

I love Chopingal's scenario for Carter's absence at the beginning of Season 9 - and I was hoping for something along that lines. Something heroic for Carter. Or something *really* mysterious. Something like... Carter comes back in episode 6...through the gate... limping - she's still recovering from some injuries, and shouldn't be out of bed.. and she can't tell them how she got injured... Landry appears to know what she was off doing... Thor too... but they don't/can't tell Daniel, Teal'c, Mitchell, etc. Mitchell is in command of SG-1 while Sam was away in the first 5 episodes... and then maybe a few more as Carter recuperates, but then Carter takes command again and Mitchell is proud to serve under her command (just as Carter was proud to serve under O'Neill's).

The reason that I got hooked on Stargate was the way that they portrayed the team and the female second in command in the early seasons. Carter was allowed to have 20-25% of the heroic, competent screen time. Often, the fact that she was a woman wasn’t even an issue. She was, as has often been said: A member of the team who happens to be a woman (not a woman who happens to be a member of the team). She was just as competent, and just as heroic as the guys. I was so grateful to watch a TV episode where the main female character was equitably shown alongside the main male stars.

And… I was *so* looking forward to seeing Carter smoothly slip into the command role. Competently, and without histrionics. Without any male-chauvinism or resentment from the guys – or the series writers. And – without any over-the-top feminism in the dialogue either. I was really hoping that the issue of a female in command wouldn’t be brought up in the dialogue directly. Carter would just command. Competently and heroically (and that would occasionally be over-the-top as demanded and appropriate for a science fiction TV series). Carter would command, and do it well, and the other three male stars would get the other 75% of the screentime, limelight and OTT heroics.

I really thought that Stargate was going to accomplish what few other shows have been able (or willing) to show: a female unquestionably in competent command; accepted by the strong men around her.

That TPTB decided to completely rewrite the team and the show so that it centered around Mitchell…??? That still blows me away. Just because RDA left doesn’t mean that SG-1 had to be dismantled and rebuilt around a new-comer.

Hmmm…. sorry if I’ve ranted too long… I just don’t get SG-ME … what about ‘the team’?

And thanks to everyone for the Birthday Wishes – loved the photoart – you are all so talented! Thanks again for keeping this wonderful thread going.

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY sg-1fanintn!!!

Comment

Originally posted by minigeek
          Hey deepspace. Yep I work as a Digital Visual Effects artist, and yes we sometimes work on video games as well as post production for film and television. On a day to day basis I do a lot of things, wear a lot of hats, 3D modelling included. I don't do the conceptual sketches that go to the clients, but we always do animatics, it's part of the job, and I've worked on a lot of those over the years.

Do I meet a lot of actors? I wouldn't say I'm in any way especially "connected" but the Canadian entertainment industry is no where near as hyped-up as the American one. We all go to the same parties and see the same people throughout the year, if we work on anything that ends up going to production. I have a few friends who've been lucky enough to end up working a lot (as actors) and I suppose my social circle is a bit artsy, because I went to school to be an actor, all though it was never quite my undying dream the way I know it is for some of my friends and colleagues (I actually have two University degrees; one in classical performance (acting stream) and one in directing).

I ended up in the world of post and vis effects because while I was working on some school and independent projects as a young director, I worked with a lot of free (student and volunteer) help, and we never had much (if any) money to throw at editing or post production. I'd always been a computer lover and so I taught myself how to edit with the school's equipment and software, and later I borrowed suite-time from friends in the industry who'd allow me to use their equipment for free (or relatively cheaply). Because I could draw, I found I loved the world that opened up - CGI was just a burgeoning industry and I started taking night courses in Digital Visual tools (3D Primarily). That lead me to taking a one year post-grad diploma in Dig. Vis. Effects, and the next thing I knew, I was working with a good friend of mine in a small post house. And moved on from there - the rest is history.

I don't know, it's a small world and we're all just people in it, trying to make a living, right? I'd say - I meet a lot of people in my line of work because there are a lot of parties and ceremonies and various shin-digs I (and tonnes of other folks) get invited to, so we mix and mingle. And Toronto is an amazing city to live in with respect to networking, for Canada at least. I'm also lucky enough to do some part time teaching at a local college now and then, which is amazingly inspiring for me. And it keeps me fresh.

Last night wasn't anything fancy per se. It was just a night of theatre and then we went dancing later and had a few drinks. Just fun, low key stuff.

Wow, I feel like I just wrote a totally unwarrented autobiography. Sorry about that!

Hugs,
          minigeek
          Thankyou so much mini for taking the time out to respond to me so thoroughly .
          I think you're in a fascinating world doing the work you do.
          I always love watching people like you at work on DVD extras. And I have a brother who is trying to break into the CG Visual Effects world. I enjoy watching him work sometimes when he’s modeling. He’s good at editing too. Everything he does seems to come so naturally to him, and sometimes without even reading a manual or anything, he’ll just ‘know’ what to do. It’s a very artistic and creative job, and it also must be fun to feel like you are creating something from scratch. I guess that’s what intrigues me so much about computer games, such as Guild Wars. The people who worked on that must have had a wonderful time, creating that entire world.
          And some of the best tv shows I’ve ever watched come from the Canadian film industry! That’s a fact!
          If you don’t mind I might PM you regarding some other info about film editing/CG stuff, just some more specific questions. I don’t want to send the thread too much OT, but I do appreciate your answering very much.
          And... wow. I think what you do is great!

HIC COMITAS REGIT!

Comment

Originally posted by astrogeologist

I was one of the fans that was absolutely floored and thrown completely off-balance with Season 9. I wasn't against a new character or two (e.g., Mitchell, Vala, Landry, etc.). It would have been so great to have a new junior officer on the SG-1 team - one that could be fresh and new to the whole Stargate experience - refreshing for the fans to see it all from the eyes of a newbie again (like Sam was in Season 1). And Carter would have had a junior officer to be responsible for, to teach and mentor - and it would have been a way to continue the rich development of her character as she competently grappled with command and leadership.

The end of Season 8 gave a strong feeling of friendship between our four original characters. Whether you like romantic ship or not, the closing scenes at Jack's cabin, which showed the four of them relaxing with each other - this was an appropriate way to show the strong friendship and bonds between the members of the team. Season 8 also addressed romantic ship with Carter, Pete, O'Neill, Kerry, Teal'c (and his short-lived neighbor), etc. Killing Jacob off was OTT, and extremely unnecessary, for me.

So... Season 8 ended with them all going fishing. A wonderful ending. Team friendship and strong bonds forged through the past 8 years.

Huh?

I was stunned.

Chopingal said exactly what has been circling through my mind: "the baby (concept of original team as still consisting of Sam, D and T with Sam as leader) was thrown out with the bathwater (Jack gone)."

The team disbanded and acting as if they don't want to get back together - and as if they don't actually even care much about each other any more.
            Carter goes off to do research... on a bomb??? This is the reward for the past 8 years? She and Daniel were the two that I always thought wanted to go through the Stargate - to explore and see what was on the other side. To give that up... to work in Area 51... on a bomb?

I *never* would have imagined that scenario for Carter's future... nor would I have ever expected them to write something so... boring...

At any rate, the end of Season 8 put our four original characters together - caring for each other... a team. Season 9 threw that all away - quite coldly. Season 9 doesn't appear to follow from Season 8.

I love Chopingal's scenario for Carter's absence at the beginning of Season 9 - and I was hoping for something along that lines. Something heroic for Carter. Or something *really* mysterious. Something like... Carter comes back in episode 6...through the gate... limping - she's still recovering from some injuries, and shouldn't be out of bed.. and she can't tell them how she got injured... Landry appears to know what she was off doing... Thor too... but they don't/can't tell Daniel, Teal'c, Mitchell, etc. Mitchell is in command of SG-1 while Sam was away in the first 5 episodes... and then maybe a few more as Carter recuperates, but then Carter takes command again and Mitchell is proud to serve under her command (just as Carter was proud to serve under O'Neill's).

The reason that I got hooked on Stargate was the way that they portrayed the team and the female second in command in the early seasons. Carter was allowed to have 20-25% of the heroic, competent screen time. Often, the fact that she was a woman wasn’t even an issue. She was, as has often been said: A member of the team who happens to be a woman (not a woman who happens to be a member of the team). She was just as competent, and just as heroic as the guys. I was so grateful to watch a TV episode where the main female character was equitably shown alongside the main male stars.

And… I was *so* looking forward to seeing Carter smoothly slip into the command role. Competently, and without histrionics. Without any male-chauvinism or resentment from the guys – or the series writers. And – without any over-the-top feminism in the dialogue either. I was really hoping that the issue of a female in command wouldn’t be brought up in the dialogue directly. Carter would just command. Competently and heroically (and that would occasionally be over-the-top as demanded and appropriate for a science fiction TV series). Carter would command, and do it well, and the other three male stars would get the other 75% of the screentime, limelight and OTT heroics.

I really thought that Stargate was going to accomplish what few other shows have been able (or willing) to show: a female unquestionably in competent command; accepted by the strong men around her.

That TPTB decided to completely rewrite the team and the show so that it centered around Mitchell…??? That still blows me away. Just because RDA left doesn’t mean that SG-1 had to be dismantled and rebuilt around a new-comer.

Hmmm…. sorry if I’ve ranted too long… I just don’t get SG-ME … what about ‘the team’?

And thanks to everyone for the Birthday Wishes – loved the photoart – you are all so talented! Thanks again for keeping this wonderful thread going.
            And applause back to you Astro. Just reading your eloquent post makes me remember all those early discussions at Samanda and how much you are missed! Thanks for taking the time today to respond to what I know is near and dear to your heart, Sam Carter, and speak out about what they've done to deconstruct Sam and team at beginning of S9. It's something that has caused a lot of concern for a lot of us.

Don't be a stranger, Keeper! Your voice is always welcomed here! Hugs, Jester
            Last edited by ChopinGal; 19 February 2006, 01:31 PM.

Comment

((astrogeologist)) thank you for finally adequately explaining what's making my stomach turn at this very moment. Why did TPTB not do that? What's so hard about it? It can't JUST be because of her missing the first 5 eps, that's crazy. Is it because she's a woman? Did AT no want it? Do they just love BB too much? Did the ratings scream you-can't-have-a-woman? It just doesn't make sense.
              s9's SO different (::cough::bad::cough:, but unlike X-files and a good deal of other shows, it didn't have to be. TPTB could have done just what you said; they still have 3 (4, 6, 7) splendid actors, and I refuse to believe that they'd just run out of ideas. Ok, so that plots are a bit weak, but they could be so much better if they'd focused around the new (astrogeologist's version of) SG-1 (and then stuck with Ba'al...maybe?) I can't help but think that a lot of what's hurting the show is TPTB efforts to puck Mitchell/BB to the front. They could have cut the bad jack-rip-off humor (that Shep does so much better) and given us maybe 5 eps that REALLY advance the arc (preferably the Ba'al or Jaffa arcs, but that's just be), and then 17 dial-a-random-planet eps. Sure, it might have been a slow season, but it would have been GOOD. and once they found their stride with the new team, they could give us some big stuff to lead into s10 and possibly s11/the movie(s)
              sigpic
              "Out of the Abyss" (SJ Angst)....................Best New Author.................."Else Close the Wall Up" (Sam)
              Hic Comitas Regit. Welcome to Samanda.

Comment

Huh?

I was stunned.

Very well put, Astro. (And good to see you! I've missed you.)
                As I haven't seen season9, I shouldn't really be too opinionated about it, but what I've got from other people's posts has been a mixture of dissapointment and hope. I know you really wanted Sam to lead, I think we all did. I think that would have been the wisest direction for TPTB to go, but they didn't. Whether it be because they are scared to have a female in charge, or if they just felt like they couldn't incorporate a new character properly without making him lead, I don't know. I guess the most important thing to me now, is that Amanda manages to still pull it off and make Sam 'the leader', even if it isn't official. I think she's brilliant enough to do that. And a Sam with a quiet confidence, competence, and ability to lead is nearly as good as her actuall leading, for me at least. I may think different when I actually see what they've done in the series.

Oh, and did I mention you've been missed?

HIC COMITAS REGIT!

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
                  It's not too late!

After speaking with a very nice women at the Stargate set last week, I learned that many of the SG-1 cast had already returned back to work to block out scenes ect; however, I believe the remainder of the cast and crew will begin filming season ten tomorrow.

Dani76 and I wanted to do something special for Amanda to welcome her back to the set and to let her know how happy we all are to have Sam back for another season of Stargate.

So in honor of Amanda's return, we've sent her a small token of our apprecation in Samanda's name. We know other's have also sent out letters and cards with well wishes, and we're hoping this will show Amanda how greatful we all are that she has chosen to come back for season ten. If you would like to join us in giving Amanda a big, warm, love-filled group hug, then please take a moment to jot down a few words onto a postcard and send it off to...

Amanda Tapping
                  C/O Bridge Studios
                  2400 Boundary Road
                  Burnaby, BC
                  V5M 3Z3
                  Canada

Below is a small card I made with the gifts we had shipped to her as well as the message we put on the card. Please share with us in wishing Amanda a happy return to the set in what we hope will be the best season yet.

Special thanks to CG for writing the lovely little poem for our message.
                  Beautifully executed Kat and Dani76!! Your artwork on the gift card is lovely! Thanks so much for including all of Samanda as the donor! Once again, let's hope we really raise Amanda's spirits as she returns to the set for the next season!

Kudos to you both!

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
                    It's not too late!

After speaking with a very nice women at the Stargate set last week, I learned that many of the SG-1 cast had already returned back to work to block out scenes ect; however, I believe the remainder of the cast and crew will begin filming season ten tomorrow.

Dani76 and I wanted to do something special for Amanda to welcome her back to the set and to let her know how happy we all are to have Sam back for another season of Stargate.

So in honor of Amanda's return, we've sent her a small token of our apprecation in Samanda's name. We know other's have also sent out letters and cards with well wishes, and we're hoping this will show Amanda how greatful we all are that she has chosen to come back for season ten. If you would like to join us in giving Amanda a big, warm, love-filled group hug, then please take a moment to jot down a few words onto a postcard and send it off to...

Amanda Tapping
                    C/O Bridge Studios
                    2400 Boundary Road
                    Burnaby, BC
                    V5M 3Z3
                    Canada

Below is a small card I made with the gifts we had shipped to her as well as the message we put on the card. Please share with us in wishing Amanda a happy return to the set in what we hope will be the best season yet.

Special thanks to CG for writing the lovely little poem for our message.
                    Gorgeous! Thankyou to those of you who arranged this. It's a lovely gift from SaGC to Amanda.

HIC COMITAS REGIT!

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
                      Yeah. Ben is great. Just saw him again in Farscape tonight and his performance was deep, meaningful and compelling. The humor was appropriate and the comedic timing was spot on.

I don't have Ben issues. I have Mitchell issues.
                      exactly
                      Nothing here against the actors, only the characters.

HIC COMITAS REGIT!

Comment

Huh?

I was stunned.

So, so true, Astro, and everyone else who wrote such great posts, as usual! Great to see you back, Astro!!

This is exactly how I feel as well, and I have to admit that I'm feeling really so disappointed by this lost opportunity. We lost the opportunity for Sam to really lead in season 8 as the official leader, and then we lost this same opportunity for Sam to lead in season 9. I do agree with deepspace, Chopingal, and many others, that Sam is really leading SG-1 ironically, and doing it so well, but she is not the official leader.

And I'm actually sad about the prospect of her leadership potential in season 10. I don't think TPTB will change anything, and Sam will continue as unofficial leader to the male official leader---what does this tell young (and older) men and women? What message does this send? What we sadly already know. There continues to be a double standard--even with Sam having EIGHT years of off world experience, saving the world with the team countless times, having a Ph.D in theoretical physics, working her way up the good ole boys' military ladder to Lt. Col, SHE STILL CAN'T OFFICIALLY LEAD for one crappy season. Let's take THE MAN, and put him in the leadership position even though he is new, has no gate experience, and is immature. Great message. (Mitchell has some good qualities, don't get me wrong---just not strong offworld leadership ability).

I really think TPTB have UNDERESTIMATED the reaction of the audience in regard to this leadership issue. I remember JM being SO surprised at many fans' reactions to Mitchell. He just didn't get it, and he couldn't get why many fans wanted (and still want) Carter to continue to lead. I think they thought most people would be fine with the flyboy leading -- Carter left so he didn't take anything away from her--yeah, right. Well, it just isn't realistic. That's the problem. It just isn't believable in the least that Sam, Daniel and Teal'c would really follow him. The whole premise is just too farfetched, thus putting a big monkeywrench into the whole show.

Just to note---BB is fine. It is ALL about how Mitchell is being written. Period.

I still watch ONLY because Amanda/Sam is still in the show. (and I still like Daniel and Teal'c).

I'll send my postcard to AT tomorrow. I'm glad she is willing to stay in the show. I hope Sam/AT is treated well in season 10. (MS and CJ too).

thanks to Kat and Dani76 for sending the card and gift to AT---that was absolutely fantastic.

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
                          EXCUSE ME.

There is NOTHING wrong with shameless self pimpage. In fact the more shameless the better...ESPECIALLY when it highlights the beauty that is Amanda. *cough*go see my video*cough*

Yes, go see her video. It's brilliant.
                          And I mean that, I'm not just tying to swell her head

HIC COMITAS REGIT!

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane

"Who you callin' Mary Poppins?"

OR

Sam takes a page out of Liz Weir's Book
                            ooh, nice shot of sam. Is that from Off the Grid? I want to see that episode. Sam's costume actually looks really great. I know it's leather, but it's way different to the kind of leather Vala wears.

And great captions everyone.

HIC COMITAS REGIT!

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark
                              It's actually an MP7 there
                              So AD, how exactly is it that you know the names of all these guns? I'm curious.

HIC COMITAS REGIT!

Comment

Hey guys, just wanted to say I've received a couple more signatures for the poster and they're such sweet and such touching comments. Wow. You guys are makin' ME cry! Amanda's toast! lol

PS> Astro - your analysis was so great. Spot on. Wish you had more time to play here these days.

Hugs all,
                                MG

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
                                ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

Working...
                                X