Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
    ROFLMAO!!! I have to admit, when I first read this I was thinking, wow, how does Tracy Jane know what kind of hair I have until I got to that last part and I nearly choked on my own laughter.
    I don't know exactly *why* I think you look like a Nox. Did you once use a Nox av?
    Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
      I don't know exactly *why* I think you look like a Nox. Did you once use a Nox av?
      just out of curiousity (sick, morbid curiousity), any takers on what i look like? (please, be kind! )

Comment

what, what, what, what, WHAT were you thinking?
        hehe.

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
          Yup. 35 minutes from now, it's...

The Scourge!!!!!ourge!!!!ourge!!!ourge!!ourge!

(echo effect mine)

Also known as Bane Part Deux!

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1

Also known as Bane Part Deux!
            YAY. Bane was a Teal'c episode with heavey Carter - Frasier undertones.
            We can only hope this is like Bane.

EDIT: With cool Jack. Cooler Hammond. And Daniel and squirt guns.... good times.. good times..
            Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

OH, FYI, USA Mens curling team actually one a match... that I was actually watching... I am 1-2 now. Since Jack is a big Curling fan and Carter is a friend of Jack this post is actually on topic. I swear.
              Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

Originally posted by AGateFan
                OH, FYI, USA Mens curling team actually one a match... that I was actually watching... I am 1-2 now. Since Jack is a big Curling fan and Carter is a friend of Jack this post is actually on topic. I swear.
                I saw the connection right away so no need to convince me.

*cough*

...my snark muscle is a bit sore from overuse today...

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

yeah it was tough today for me, i was watching the womens curling and normally i'd support canada, but today they were playing great britain. britain is beside ireland, so i kinda have to support them when ireland aren't in something. so i actually didn't care who won, so i was happy either way.

and this is on topic because amanda has both canadian and british connections. so i rock.

Comment

what, what, what, what, WHAT were you thinking?
                    I'm tired and cranky and really wasn't paying attention.
                    sigpic
                    I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

CURLING

My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
                        Yup. 35 minutes from now, it's...

The Scourge!!!!!ourge!!!!ourge!!!ourge!!ourge!

(echo effect mine)
                        Okay if someone has already posted this sorry - but I reading the thread backwords tonight. I read the LA Times online and when I clicked to see what the TV Highlights for tonight were look what I found.

TELEVISION
                        Friday Highlights
                        Amanda Tapping stars as Samantha Carter in the series, airing at 8 p.m. on the Sci Fi channel.

There is also a picture from tonights episode

Link to LA Times site
                        My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by tsaxlady
                          Okay if someone has already posted this sorry - but I reading the thread backwords tonight. I read the LA Times online and when I clicked to see what the TV Highlights for tonight were look what I found.

TELEVISION
                          Friday Highlights
                          Amanda Tapping stars as Samantha Carter in the series, airing at 8 p.m. on the Sci Fi channel.

There is also a picture from tonights episode

Link to LA Times site
                          excellent. this makes me happy. has it started yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1
                            I think that would entail them opening their eyes and minds
                            I think it would entail pulling their heads out of their a$$es and since that hasn't happened since mid-season 7 when it comes to Sam Carter (IMO, of course) I do not see it happening anytime soon.

Comment

i haven't watched all of it. i got home late and then had to do lanundry and the such but i did catch a bit of

Spoiler:

sam telling woolsey where to shove it...that alone might redeem cheesy cgi bugs
                              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

For those of you that are in the mood to participate in Operation Welcom Back - which is anyone that wants to to send a short note/letter to Amanda, welcoming her back for s10 and wishing her luck on the filming....and whatever else you want to say - the address for bridge studios

Amanda Tapping
                                c/o Bridge Studios
                                2400 Boundary Road
                                Burnaby, BC V5M3Z3

last i knew postage from the us to canada was .60 for a letter but you can check with your post office

anyone that wants to participate is welcome and feel free to pass it on to whomever you think might be interested

our goal is to let AT know that we're watching and that we care and to boost her spirits for the upcoming season
                                Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X