Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
    Oooberness *always* deserves a big round of applause. There can't be enough praise in the world for Ooober.
    Oh great. Now her ego will NEVER fit through the door again...

*giggle*

-

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
    ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

Originally posted by minigeek
      Oh great. Now her ego will NEVER fit through the door again...

*giggle*

-
      Quick delete posts before Ooober's ego see's them
      sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Oh, it's much, much too late. She's already seen them I'm sure.

Speaking of Oober: Where the heck are ya?
        Last edited by the dancer of spaz; 16 February 2006, 08:13 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz
          Oh, it's much, much too late.
          Spazzy, you're in mucho troubleness now! Never mind "Curse You Gateworld" or "Curse you MSN", the next sound to spread like wildfire will be "Curse You Spaz!"
          Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
            Spazzy, you're in mucho troubleness now! Never mind "Curse You Gateworld" or "Curse you MSN", the next sound to spread like wildfire will be "Curse You Spaz!"
            I didn't realize what that lOoked like until you brought it to my attention.

((((Oober)))) Your head size is just right!

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1
              The icing on KK's is toooo sweet, I've had it without the icing and it wasn't much better. I don't mind the breadier donuts (in moderation of course)
              Ah, but what a sweet sugar rush it is!

I like sugar, ok?!
              sigpic
              I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Hi guys, I have just two words to say after last week's episode: "Mary Poppins" - did anyone else get the sudden overwhelming urge to watch Sam kick Mitchell's @$$ to the middle of next century? Or was it just me? I'd say that borders on insubordination/insulting an officer but then I guess they're the same rank so I don't know whether it counts. More than that what the hell did he mean anyway? Dorothy, maybe but why Mary Poppins?
                Sam and Jack... Still the best romance on TV in years!

My fanfic http://www.fanfiction.net/~drawntotherhythm

Comment

Originally posted by AmberLM
                  Hi guys, I have just two words to say after last week's episode: "Mary Poppins" - did anyone else get the sudden overwhelming urge to watch Sam kick Mitchell's @$$ to the middle of next century? Or was it just me? I'd say that borders on insubordination/insulting an officer but then I guess they're the same rank so I don't know whether it counts. More than that what the hell did he mean anyway? Dorothy, maybe but why Mary Poppins?
                  Oh yes many a posting has been made, and many an a$$ kicking has been suggested But then again, I think the idea of Sam kicking Cam's a$$ started at the beginning of the season
                  sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1
                    Oh yes many a posting has been made, and many an a$$ kicking has been suggested But then again, I think the idea of Sam kicking Cam's a$$ started at the beginning of the season
                    I think they should do it. I hear the ratings have fallen a bit I think they might pick up if that were to happen! I know I'd definitely watch! Or they need a character like Dev's teenage daughter in Coronation Street (apologies to any non-Brits/Canadians who have never seen it) - every time she appears you just know there's gonna be a brilliant one-line put down coming up to put the smug idiot in his place!
                    Sam and Jack... Still the best romance on TV in years!

My fanfic http://www.fanfiction.net/~drawntotherhythm

Comment

Originally posted by AmberLM
                      I thought the crack was quite funny, Sam's reaction was more funny, and I wanted her to deck Mitchell because it would have been even funnier still to see him sprawl
                      scarimor

Comment

Sam: Mary Poppins! You calling me Mary Poppins?
                        Cam: Hell yes.
                        Sam: I'll show you Mary Poppins. *Winds up and punches Cam on the jaw, in which he stumbles back*
                        Teal'c: Daniel Jackson, should we not stop this?
                        Daniel: Actually Teal'c, I want to see how it ends. *Daniel smirks as he watches the two fight*
                        sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Eh, I thought the remark was cute. No matter how much we all know Sam can kick ass [and blow up suns and whatnot], she still looks refreshingly sweet and innocent.

Although, when you think about it, Mary Poppins could kick some butt, too, she just put some sugar on it to help the medicine go down...

I thought Sam's reaction was cute, too. Like a little brother and sister action going on there.

Comment

Originally posted by SunKrux
                            Ah, but what a sweet sugar rush it is!

I like sugar, ok?!
                            Oh man. Don't even get me started on Krispy Kremes. They're fantastic. Especially if you go by when they're serving them hot. They literally just melt in your mouth.
                            sigpic

Comment

You guys are making me hungry. There is a Krispy Kreme around here somewhere, but I've never tried them. If we weren't having a snow storm right now, I might be tempted to jump in the car...
                              You know in the infamous "Chimera" when Sam is left in the van doing surveillance? I bet she raided the donut box.

Comment

I was looking for season 9 pictures to use for live journal icons, and I noticed something that might be quite interesting (to me, at least). I couldn't find a single pic of Sam's mega-watt smile in season 9. Was I simply looking in the wrong places? Or are we almost through an entire season without one blindingly brilliant Sam smile? And if so, why do you think that is?

My LJ

Comment

Working...
                                X