Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by minigeek
    Oh no way - It may be blasphemous to say so, but KK donuts are SO much better than Tim's - but in the coffee department, NO ONE touches Timmies. Mmmmm Timmies coffee... I think they put drugs in it. Yeah. Drugs are GOOOOD.

    mini (just a little addicted to Timmie's coffee <ahem>) geek
    KK's closed down here, couldn't compete with Timmies
    sigpic

    my fanfic

    Comment


      Originally posted by minigeek
      Oh no way - It may be blasphemous to say so, but KK donuts are SO much better than Tim's - but in the coffee department, NO ONE touches Timmies. Mmmmm Timmies coffee... I think they put drugs in it. Yeah. Drugs are GOOOOD.

      mini (just a little addicted to Timmie's coffee <ahem>) geek
      Not a coffee drinker...so whatever. I prefer hot chocolate or tea.
      sigpic
      I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

      Comment


        Originally posted by SunKrux
        Not a coffee drinker...so whatever. I prefer hot chocolate or tea.
        MMMmmmm Timmies hot chocolate and tea....

        Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
        ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

        Comment


          I can't stand KK's. Dunkin Dougnut's are so much better.

          Comment


            Originally posted by Skydiver
            too sweet for me. i like breadier donuts
            I prefer yeast (KK) type doughnuts over "cake" (breadier) doughnuts.
            sigpic
            I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

            Comment


              Originally posted by SunKrux
              I prefer yeast (KK) type doughnuts over "cake" (breadier) doughnuts.
              The icing on KK's is toooo sweet, I've had it without the icing and it wasn't much better. I don't mind the breadier donuts (in moderation of course)
              sigpic

              my fanfic

              Comment


                Originally posted by Mandysg1
                The icing on KK's is toooo sweet, I've had it without the icing and it wasn't much better. I don't mind the breadier donuts (in moderation of course)
                Yes, there's no way you can have more than one KK donut at a time - but I consider that a good thing!

                Actually, Timmies donuts are really good too - they're more like cake. Quite different than KK. Depends on what one has a hankering for, I guess.

                Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
                ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

                Comment


                  BEST donuts on EARTH are from a tiny little family run cafe called Honey's Goodies and Donuts...

                  The Maple Donuts... Oh... dear... Lord... Thick and meaty and just perfectly sweet with the AMAZING maple stuff on top... *dies* taht with a Chai latte... MMMMMMM!!!!!!

                  I've tried KK... just doesnt do it for me... likes been said, they've all shut down in Canada anways! Plus, do they have Timbits!?!??!

                  MMm... timbits

                  And Timmy's Ice Caps!!! MMMM... such a weird flavour.. but SOOO GOOD!

                  *is suddenly very hungry, oh dear*
                  The Von MajorSam Family Singers debut CD... Coming soon

                  ^^Sam/Jack^^
                  |||Official Member of the Chevron Guy Fan Club||

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by MajorSam
                    BEST donuts on EARTH are from a tiny little family run cafe called Honey's Goodies and Donuts...

                    The Maple Donuts... Oh... dear... Lord... Thick and meaty and just perfectly sweet with the AMAZING maple stuff on top... *dies* taht with a Chai latte... MMMMMMM!!!!!!

                    I've tried KK... just doesnt do it for me... likes been said, they've all shut down in Canada anways! Plus, do they have Timbits!?!??!

                    MMm... timbits

                    And Timmy's Ice Caps!!! MMMM... such a weird flavour.. but SOOO GOOD!

                    *is suddenly very hungry, oh dear*
                    *Goes into a sugar induced coma*
                    sigpic

                    my fanfic

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by Mandysg1
                      *Goes into a sugar induced coma*

                      *joins MandySg1 as eats the homemade Caramel Latte Cheesecake made on Valentines*
                      The Von MajorSam Family Singers debut CD... Coming soon

                      ^^Sam/Jack^^
                      |||Official Member of the Chevron Guy Fan Club||

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by MajorSam
                        BEST donuts on EARTH are from a tiny little family run cafe called Honey's Goodies and Donuts...

                        The Maple Donuts... Oh... dear... Lord... Thick and meaty and just perfectly sweet with the AMAZING maple stuff on top... *dies* taht with a Chai latte... MMMMMMM!!!!!!

                        I've tried KK... just doesnt do it for me... likes been said, they've all shut down in Canada anways! Plus, do they have Timbits!?!??!

                        MMm... timbits

                        And Timmy's Ice Caps!!! MMMM... such a weird flavour.. but SOOO GOOD!

                        *is suddenly very hungry, oh dear*
                        Oh god those ice caps are totally addictive. Love them. But hon, you simply cannot put the words "meaty" and "dount" in the same sentence, eh? lol

                        Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
                        ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by minigeek
                          Oh god those ice caps are totally addictive. Love them. But hon, you simply cannot put the words "meaty" and "dount" in the same sentence, eh? lol

                          Oh my dear but you CAN!!!

                          As in they have SUBSTANCE! got some weight on them! Not just fluffy silly things... like... solid thick style... (solid thick style...? Get your mind out of the gutter!)

                          Gah, is no use trying to describe Honey's Maple Donuts... they're just too good for words! *sigh*
                          The Von MajorSam Family Singers debut CD... Coming soon

                          ^^Sam/Jack^^
                          |||Official Member of the Chevron Guy Fan Club||

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by Skydiver
                            what? just cause i know how to handle his staff weapon better than he does?
                            Holy buckets... O.o


                            Comment


                              so, about that *great* character, sam carter....





                              sally
                              sally

                              sigpic

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by majorsal
                                so, about that *great* character, sam carter....



                                sally

                                *cough*

                                Uh... Sam loves Tim Hortons donuts, she eats them with Teal'c!!!
                                The Von MajorSam Family Singers debut CD... Coming soon

                                ^^Sam/Jack^^
                                |||Official Member of the Chevron Guy Fan Club||

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X