Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by minigeek
    Oh no way - It may be blasphemous to say so, but KK donuts are SO much better than Tim's - but in the coffee department, NO ONE touches Timmies. Mmmmm Timmies coffee... I think they put drugs in it. Yeah. Drugs are GOOOOD.

mini (just a little addicted to Timmie's coffee <ahem>) geek
    KK's closed down here, couldn't compete with Timmies
    sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Oh no way - It may be blasphemous to say so, but KK donuts are SO much better than Tim's - but in the coffee department, NO ONE touches Timmies. Mmmmm Timmies coffee... I think they put drugs in it. Yeah. Drugs are GOOOOD.

mini (just a little addicted to Timmie's coffee <ahem>) geek
      Not a coffee drinker...so whatever. I prefer hot chocolate or tea.
      sigpic
      I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by SunKrux
        Not a coffee drinker...so whatever. I prefer hot chocolate or tea.
        MMMmmmm Timmies hot chocolate and tea....

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
        ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

I can't stand KK's. Dunkin Dougnut's are so much better.

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
            too sweet for me. i like breadier donuts
            I prefer yeast (KK) type doughnuts over "cake" (breadier) doughnuts.
            sigpic
            I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by SunKrux
              I prefer yeast (KK) type doughnuts over "cake" (breadier) doughnuts.
              The icing on KK's is toooo sweet, I've had it without the icing and it wasn't much better. I don't mind the breadier donuts (in moderation of course)
              sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1
                The icing on KK's is toooo sweet, I've had it without the icing and it wasn't much better. I don't mind the breadier donuts (in moderation of course)
                Yes, there's no way you can have more than one KK donut at a time - but I consider that a good thing!

Actually, Timmies donuts are really good too - they're more like cake. Quite different than KK. Depends on what one has a hankering for, I guess.

Comment

BEST donuts on EARTH are from a tiny little family run cafe called Honey's Goodies and Donuts...

The Maple Donuts... Oh... dear... Lord... Thick and meaty and just perfectly sweet with the AMAZING maple stuff on top... *dies* taht with a Chai latte... MMMMMMM!!!!!!

I've tried KK... just doesnt do it for me... likes been said, they've all shut down in Canada anways! Plus, do they have Timbits!?!??!

MMm... timbits

And Timmy's Ice Caps!!! MMMM... such a weird flavour.. but SOOO GOOD!

*is suddenly very hungry, oh dear*
                  The Von MajorSam Family Singers debut CD... Coming soon

^^Sam/Jack^^
                  |||Official Member of the Chevron Guy Fan Club||

Comment

Originally posted by MajorSam
                    BEST donuts on EARTH are from a tiny little family run cafe called Honey's Goodies and Donuts...

The Maple Donuts... Oh... dear... Lord... Thick and meaty and just perfectly sweet with the AMAZING maple stuff on top... *dies* taht with a Chai latte... MMMMMMM!!!!!!

I've tried KK... just doesnt do it for me... likes been said, they've all shut down in Canada anways! Plus, do they have Timbits!?!??!

MMm... timbits

*Goes into a sugar induced coma*
                    sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1
                      *Goes into a sugar induced coma*

*joins MandySg1 as eats the homemade Caramel Latte Cheesecake made on Valentines*

^^Sam/Jack^^

Comment

Originally posted by MajorSam

MMm... timbits

Oh god those ice caps are totally addictive. Love them. But hon, you simply cannot put the words "meaty" and "dount" in the same sentence, eh? lol

Comment

Oh god those ice caps are totally addictive. Love them. But hon, you simply cannot put the words "meaty" and "dount" in the same sentence, eh? lol

Oh my dear but you CAN!!!

As in they have SUBSTANCE! got some weight on them! Not just fluffy silly things... like... solid thick style... (solid thick style...? Get your mind out of the gutter!)

Gah, is no use trying to describe Honey's Maple Donuts... they're just too good for words! *sigh*

^^Sam/Jack^^

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
                            what? just cause i know how to handle his staff weapon better than he does?
                            Holy buckets... O.o

Comment

so, about that *great* character, sam carter....

sally
                              sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                                so, about that *great* character, sam carter....

sally

*cough*

Uh... Sam loves Tim Hortons donuts, she eats them with Teal'c!!!

^^Sam/Jack^^

Comment

Working...
                                X