Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ChopinGal
    Sam Carter had a busy day in the lab. She was still working on some equations when General Landry stopped in the doorway and told her to "shut it down, Colonel, and go home. After all, it's Valentine's Day!"

What was waiting for Sam when she got home that night?!

Mucho points for originality, not the same old same old ...
    Schrödinger (that cat!) in lingerie with a bottle of vintage wine, roses, and chocolate covered raw mice. (or jack. that works too, of course)
    sigpic
    "Out of the Abyss" (SJ Angst)....................Best New Author.................."Else Close the Wall Up" (Sam)
    Hic Comitas Regit. Welcome to Samanda.

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1
      Teal'c holding a dozen roses and a box of chocolates, but what was the most surprising was that Teal'c was wearing a french maids outfit
      ROTFLOL Now that is a picture! Sky, ready to write this fanfic?!!

Comment

Teal'c holding a dozen roses and a box of chocolates, but what was the most surprising was that Teal'c was wearing a french maids outfit
        ROTFLOL Now that is a picture! Sky, ready to write this fanfic?!!
        I was thinking of Sky when I wrote it
        sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Hahaha, Kinky Kinda reminds me of that very kinky Sam/Teal'c drabble I read the other day at samcarter100...

Comment

Sam Carter had a busy day in the lab. She was still working on some equations when General Landry stopped in the doorway and told her to "shut it down, Colonel, and go home. After all, it's Valentine's Day!"

What was waiting for Sam when she got home that night?!

Mucho points for originality, not the same old same old ...
            Front door ajar, Sam creeps into the house and turns slowly into the living room
            where she confronts ...

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y11...l/IMG_0741.jpg

Next to the chocolate delight is a hand-written poem:

I've loved you since you first set foot upon the base
            And everytime I see your pretty face
            I want to shout how much I care
            But shut my mouth, I wouldn't dare

Even though my heart beats wildly 'cause you're so hot
            And I'm afraid of dying on the spot
            I have to stay hidden and play it cool
            Be the boy scout, observe the Golden Rule

If I had dibs on your hand and heart,
            We would never, never part
            I'd love you, you'd love me back
            But alas you're pledged to Jack!

Just a humble token I've left for you
            Chocolate flowing, strawberries too
            Now that Love finally has the upper hand
            Tell the Groom-to-Be, I'll be Best Man!

Walter

Comment

ok so i saw "off the grid" tonight and heres a few stupid shallow thoughts;
              Spoiler:

first of all, amanda/sam was stunning and brilliant as always. loved her reaction to the mary poppins comment, which brings me to my next observation;

how freakin' disrespectful was mitchell being to sam tonight!?! i did not like him in this episode. he was smug, arrogant, showed at least some level of respect to everyone except for sam, and they're supposed to be friends from before he joined the show! so much about his character irked me tonight. he seems so inconsistant, some shows i'll really like him and others he'll act like he did tonight. i just did not like how he responded to and treated sam in this one, as though she were beneath him, and like she was just "the girl" so how could she do anything that he could do type of attitude.

i was however impressed with daniel. first of all, he was H.O.T. tonight, and second for the first time in a while he acted as though he was independent of cam. before it almost seemed like he was part of the double act of cam and dan. i like how he was with sam for the first time that i can remember in some time. they had great chemistry going on in this ep, and i didn't realise i missed it until it was back.

maybe i'm forgetting something here, and my perceptions on this issue are false, but that's just the thoughts that come to mind on thinking of it now.

well i'll stop boring anyone who actually managed to read that. well done to anyone who did.

Comment

Originally posted by minigeek
                Yeah cool, way to go! How Zit Goan, Eh? Here's your touque, Becks!
                http://img106.imageshack.us/img106/7...ecdnred1bz.jpg
                Jeeeeez-looeeze it's cold out today. Better go hide my two-fer!

40 SIGNS THAT YOU MAY BE CANADIAN:

Ok... you MUST know by posting something like that that I'd have to respond... right??? *evil cackle*

1. You stand in "line-ups" at the movie, not lines.
                Ok, BOTH are true… just depends on mood/who’s talking etc!

2. You're not offended by the term, "Homo Milk"

Well that’s what the thing is called… honestly people it’s not that bad…

3. You understand the phrase, "Could you please pass me a serviette,
                I just spilled my poutine"

We SOOO don’t say “serviette…” but Poutine is YUMMYYY

4. You eat chocolate bars instead of candy bars.
                Well they’re BARS of CHOCALATE! I mean… why WOULD you call it candy!? Candy is hard and made of sugar etc. etc. NOT CHOCOLATE!

5. You drink pop, not soda.
                Absolutely!!!

6. You know what it means to be on pogey.

Uh…. The heck is a “Pogey…”???

7. You know that a mickey and 2-4's mean "Party at the camp, eh!!"
                ….Does it?? We so don’t say “Eh” at the end of every sentence like that…

8. You can drink legally while still a 'teen.
                We can? Well, 19, yeah, but the States is like the ONLY place I know of that is above a teen age…

9. You talk about the weather with strangers and friends alike.
                Well hey… doesn’t everyone? especially when the weathers been all finicky and pyscho as it has of late... at least where I am

10. You don't know or care about the fuss with Cuba,
                it's just a cheap place to travel with good cigars
                and no Americans.

My best friend is in Cuba right now…

11. When there is a social problem, you turn to your government
                to fix it instead of telling them to stay out of it.

   Which Canadians are YOU talking about!? I know all my people and I sure tell the government to stuff it… I mean dear lord sometimes the gov’t just… *rambles on about incompetency of gov’t*

12. You're not sure if the leader of your nation
                has EVER had sex and don't want to know if he has!
                Why WOULD we ever want to know the details of our leader’s sex life… .

13. get milk in bags as well as cartons and plastic jugs.
                All depends WHERE in Canada your’e talking of…

14. You think pike is a type of fish, not some part of a highway.
                Well it IS a fish too…. and a medieval weapon and...

15. You drive on a highway, not a freeway.
                We have BOTH! One’s just bigger than the other

16. You sit on a couch not a chesterfield - that is some small town in Quebec!
                There’s a town called Chesterfield…? W/E it IS a COUCH!

17. You know what a Robertson screwdriver is.

I do…?

18. You have Canadian Tire money in your kitchen drawers.
                Well YEAH… it’s hilarious!

19. You know that Thrills are something to chew and "taste like soap".

…taste like soap??? Never heard of it…

20. You know that Mounties "don't always look like that"
                Well they don’t, I have about a dozen family members in the Mounted Police…

21. You dismiss all beers under 6% as "for children and the elderly".

We do?

22. You know that the Friendly Giant isn't a vegetable product line.
                It’s not?

23. You know that Casey and Finnegan are not a Celtic musical group.
                Who the heck are they….

24. You participated in "Participaction".
                I don’t even understand this… lol

25. You have an Inuit carving by your bedside with the rationale,
                "What's good enough protection for the Prime Minister
                is good enough for me". (And you know who the Inuit ARE!)

Inuit carvings protect our PM…. ??? Er... and I have one by my bedside?? Well sure some ppl do... I do have some Native art somwhere in my house... but it's not a necisary thing...

26. You wonder why there isn't a 5 dollar coin yet.

5 dollar COIN? Who would want one of those… *huggles bills* Twonies are just too cool to be overshadowed by a fiveoonie or something…

27. Unlike any international assassin/terrorist/spy in the world,
                you don't possess a Canadian passport.

Of course I have a Canadian passport It's the Torontarians who NEVER travel... But then again who’s to say I’m not one of those assassins

28. You use a red pen on your non-Canadian textbooks and fill
                in the missing 'u's from labor, honor, and color.

Well it’s not always a red pen…

29. You know the French equivalents of "free", "prize"
                and "no sugar added", thanks to your extensive education
                in bilingual cereal packaging.

Well sometimes the mornings are just SOOO boring you don’t have anything else to due but read all the cereal boxes!!!

30. You are excited whenever an American television
                show mentions Canada.

Just because Americans are all immune to their mentions (because all tv bloody does is glorify Americans… *cough* I mean… lol, j/k it’s all in love!) but anyways, Canada deserves more recognition!

31. You make a mental note to talk about it at work the next day.
                Uh… what else do we do? We write these things down as well… I’m confused… lol
                32. You can do all the hand actions to Sharon,
                Lois and Bram's "Skin-a-ma-rinky-dinky-doo" opus.

I sure as heck USED to! Come on, to a kid those people are GENIUSES!

33. You can eat more than one maple sugar
                candy without feeling nauseous.

Mm…. Maple Sugar….

34. You were mad when "The Beachcombers" were taken off the air.

‘Fraid I’m not of that generation

35. You know what a toque is.
                I have some very nice ones <g>

36. You have some memento of Doug and Bob.

Doug and Bob???  Who the heck are THEY?

37. You admit Rich Little is Canadian and
                you're glad Jerry Lewis is not.

Who the heck is Rich Little? And yes I admit im glad Jerry Lewis is not…

38. You know Toronto is not a province.
                Well although the Torontarians wish they were... they're not! One of the few things I know about actual geography

39. You never miss "Coaches Corner".
                Miss… Coaches Corner… :O BLASPHEMY *huggles my Hockey Night in Canada*

40. Back bacon and Kraft Dinner are two of
                your favourite food groups

Well back bacon is a super duper utterly rare treat.. but KD!?!? ABSOLUTELY!!! How could one survive without KD!?!? I mean… it’s KD!

and HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALL!!!
                The Von MajorSam Family Singers debut CD... Coming soon

^^Sam/Jack^^
                |||Official Member of the Chevron Guy Fan Club||

Comment

Originally posted by ParadoxRealities
                  Schrödinger (that cat!) in lingerie with a bottle of vintage wine, roses, and chocolate covered raw mice. (or jack. that works too, of course)
                  Meowwwwwwww and Bow Wow (in that order)!! LOL, great job!

Comment

Did Coley happen to read it
                    Suffice to say that our Royal Security Guard better have someone watching his six on those slippery slopes whilst out mountain biking with the RA ...

Last edited by ChopinGal; 14 February 2006, 03:18 PM.

Comment

Suffice to say that our Royal Security Guard better have someone watching his six on those slippery slopes whilst out mountain biking with the RA ...
                      Hahaha. As long as the Royal Security Guard protects me at Gabit. I have a feeling I could be in trouble

BTW: Thanks Sammo for rewriting that as may be Canadian. I found myself nodding to several of those. And I'm sure I wasn't Canadian at last check.
                      Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by MajorSam
                        Ok... you MUST know by posting something like that that I'd have to respond... right??? *evil cackle*

3. You understand the phrase, "Could you please pass me a serviette,
                        I just spilled my poutine"

We SOOO don’t say “serviette…” but Poutine is YUMMYYY

40. Back bacon and Kraft Dinner are two of
                        your favourite food groups

Well back bacon is a super duper utterly rare treat.. but KD!?!? ABSOLUTELY!!! How could one survive without KD!?!? I mean… it’s KD!

Hey I soooo do say Servietteit must by my bilingualism

And I have to say a while ago I was watching a celebrity type game show, and The Bare Naked Ladies answered Kraft Dinner. The MC said sorry your wrong the answer is Macaroni and Cheese
                        sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Hey I soooo do say Servietteit must by my bilingualism

And I have to say a while ago I was watching a celebrity type game show, and The Bare Naked Ladies answered Kraft Dinner. The MC said sorry your wrong the answer is Macaroni and Cheese
                          Do you say serviette!? woooah... lol. sry! I'm just going by my corner of the country! It is kind of huge after all...

and WHAT!? that is just horrid! KD is Mac and Cheese... well... kind of but come on, that is so the right answer...

^^Sam/Jack^^

Comment

As to the recent, ahem, comments on our Royal Accountant's somewhat pronounced Lancastrian accent (cough) ... I just thought of another woman who also had problems being understood ...

And look how well that turned out!!

Comment

Hey Major Sam, do you think the non-Canadians know that the Bare Naked Ladies are a singing group of men! Or do you think some of them thought there were naked women on the game show
                              sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Hey Major Sam, do you think the non-Canadians know that the Bare Naked Ladies are a singing group of men! Or do you think some of them thought there were naked women on the game show
                                Buahaha, that's what I was just thinking actually... I think I know what some of the wanted to believe... hah. *goes back to humming the Chimpanzee Postcard song they do* la la la "A goin' fishing chimp..." heh, that's my fave one...

Well all none-Canadians... what DID you think the Bare Naked Ladies were!?

^^Sam/Jack^^

Comment

Working...
                                X