Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Skydiver
    Spoiler:
    just the bruises and little bits of blood from her getting slapped. we never really see her slapped, only cam and daniel

why!?

Spoiler:
    so they 'show' daniel and mitchell getting hit, but not sam *because she's a woman*? why do they keep writing her differently when out in the field/on a mission, she'd just like them!?

they soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo need a woman writer on this show!

sally, going ranto again.
    sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal

why!?

Spoiler:
      so they 'show' daniel and mitchell getting hit, but not sam *because she's a woman*? why do they keep writing her differently when out in the field/on a mission, she'd just like them!?

Well actually
      Spoiler:
      they didn’t show teal'c getting hit either. So only the two established damsels in distress got beat up..... again. After Mitchell did something stupid and ill-advised to get them in trouble..... again.
      Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

spoilers for s? with the ep 'avenger 2.0'

making a fic request. someone write a fic based on the ep 'avenger 2.0', where sam and felger are on the planet and fighting baal's jaffa... and *do* get captured.

is it ready yet?

sally
        sally

sigpic

Comment

and daniel losing his bs-ing ability....again.

Spoiler:
          seems the only time his golden tongue comes into play is when he's trying to defend some alien planet. every time lately taht he needs to bs his team's way into survival, he seems to suffer from brain freeze
          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

spoilers for s? with the ep 'avenger 2.0'

making a fic request. someone write a fic based on the ep 'avenger 2.0', where sam and felger are on the planet and fighting baal's jaffa... and *do* get captured.

is it ready yet?

sally
            hands sal a pen and paper

go for it sugar

sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
              i think the ep really demostrated how much better of a CO sam would make than mitchell. and thay SG-1 really does need a CO

Spoiler:
              loved the 'Marry Poppins' comment. lol. Sam as a drug dealer.

vs. = = ( )=THE REAL SG-1

bit smilie crazy. someone tell me if there's a max number per post.
              sigpic
              "Out of the Abyss" (SJ Angst)....................Best New Author.................."Else Close the Wall Up" (Sam)
              Hic Comitas Regit. Welcome to Samanda.

Comment

Ok I have one question about tonight's episode that I thought I'd throw out there. I'm not sure if it's been brought up already or not, but...

Spoiler:

When the team were about to be executed on the planet, they were all bound to the log they were sitting on. Then the Odyssey beams them up and the next we see them they are standing next to one another on the Odyssey. My question is... how did they manage that? Shouldn't they all have been in squatting positions and falling on their bums when they beamed on board?

We've seen Sam beamed in mid-stride and when she rematerialized she was still moving and we saw Jack chatting while being beamed and he was still chatting so why weren't the team squatting? I think it would have been fun to watch them all fall over. *evil grin*

Comment

why!?

Spoiler:

Just as mad as you, sal! My thoughts completely ... I bet AT would have written those interrogation scenes differently and let herself
                  Spoiler:
                  take it on the chin like the macho guys!
                  What a crock!

Comment

This episode just made me feel very, very sad. It's like the people making the show don't even care anymore if it's bad.

And it was bad in so very, very, very many ways. Let me count the ways... well, okay, I'll spare you. But I'll probably do a lament on the anti-season 9 thread at some point.

But, you know, those Asgard transporters are really awesome!

Spoiler:
                    They transport people who are sitting down, and then deliver them standing up. They also miraculously clean all the blood off their faces and partially heal their cuts. Unfortunately, they still leave their hands tied. Too bad. Sam needs to fix that.

But she did save the day!

My LJ

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
                      Ok I have one question about tonight's episode that I thought I'd throw out there. I'm not sure if it's been brought up already or not, but...

Spoiler:

When the team were about to be executed on the planet, they were all bound to the log they were sitting on. Then the Odyssey beams them up and the next we see them they are standing next to one another on the Odyssey. My question is... how did they manage that? Shouldn't they all have been in squatting positions and falling on their bums when they beamed on board?

We've seen Sam beamed in mid-stride and when she rematerialized she was still moving and we saw Jack chatting while being beamed and he was still chatting so why weren't the team squatting? I think it would have been fun to watch them all fall over. *evil grin*
                      not only that but watch close. some of the blood vanishes too

not only does it reorient folks, it cleans and sanitizes too

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ChopinGal
                        Just as mad as you, sal! My thoughts completely ... I bet AT would have written those interrogation scenes differently and let herself
                        Spoiler:
                        take it on the chin like the macho guys!
                        What a crock!
                        if AT wouda written it she woulda had her hubby proof it and fill in the gaping plot holes and made the ex deus machina a bit less obvious

sigpic

Comment

The real Team says
                          Happy Birthday, Skydiver!!

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y11...al/IceSam2.jpg

Go for the gusto on your birthday, Sky!!

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
                            not only that but watch close. some of the blood vanishes too

not only does it reorient folks, it cleans and sanitizes too
                            Yeah, and then the whumpage reappears too ...
                            Spoiler:
                            like the tiny cut on Sam's lip ... back on her face as she walks down the ramp at the end! Amazing, eh?!! Of course, macho Cam's big bruised lip kinda hangs around the entire time so we won't forget who's the Man, huh?!

Comment

Happy Birthday Skydiver!!

sigpic

Comment

Well, I know we're supposed to keep the negativity to a manageable level ... so maybe I'll just concentrate on some of the better moments tonight ...
                                Spoiler:
                                I really enjoyed seeing Ba'al in his flowing robes along with the little fat Nero dude ... I like that guy! The two of them working together has potential. Come on, we know they escaped! Ba'al has more lives than a cat and more clones too! Forget the Lucian Alliance backstory and those asinine Priors - Cliff Simon is elegantly sinister as Ba'al!

Okay, I have to say something: once again, Cam opens his mouth and jeopardizes the entire mission and team. This is getting to be so trite and tiresome. Is it me, or does Sam seem annoyed too by his actions? Especially at the very end, she couldn't wait to "take a shower" and strut off while he rambled on ... embarrassingly so. If the writers think this is funny, then they've deluded themselves. All it does is show more and more that he's not leadership material.

Comment

Working...
                                X