Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by the dancer of spaz





    That would be a, "Yes."

    How long will you be here???
    Flying in the 19th and leaving the 23rd... I'll PM you!

    My LJ

    Comment


      Originally posted by Strix varia
      Flying in the 19th and leaving the 23rd... I'll PM you!
      Sweet!

      Comment


        Originally posted by Mandysg1
        A little change of topic here, I am just wondering (and hoping) that tonights episode Off the Grid will be tape worthy Let's hope we get to see some more kick a$$ Sam
        i'm gonna tape it. and i think it'll be enjoyable. the past couple of weeks tehy've been doing things more to my taste and i'm always willing to give it a try

        and hey we got sam whumpage going on. what more could you ask for
        Where in the World is George Hammond?


        sigpic

        Comment


          Originally posted by Skydiver
          and hey we got sam whumpage going on. what more could you ask for
          (Strix perks up) Really? Whumpage? Why do we think that?

          My LJ

          Comment


            Originally posted by Skydiver
            i'm gonna tape it. and i think it'll be enjoyable. the past couple of weeks tehy've been doing things more to my taste and i'm always willing to give it a try

            and hey we got sam whumpage going on. what more could you ask for
            Jack to kiss it better?
            Yepp, it's blank down here.

            Comment


              Skydiver

              and hey we got sam whumpage going on. what more could you ask for
              Well I could tell you, but it may upset some Cam fans
              sigpic

              my fanfic

              Comment


                Originally posted by Strix varia
                (Strix perks up) Really? Whumpage? Why do we think that?
                Well, the teaser on the sci-fi website gives a good hint of that.
                Yepp, it's blank down here.

                Comment


                  Originally posted by Tracy Jane
                  Jack to kiss it better?
                  Be careful, you might give the writers an idea, you know how they like giving Cam everyone else's jobs
                  sigpic

                  my fanfic

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by Skydiver
                    i'm gonna tape it. and i think it'll be enjoyable. the past couple of weeks tehy've been doing things more to my taste and i'm always willing to give it a try

                    and hey we got sam whumpage going on. what more could you ask for
                    My sentiments exactly. And I'm not that huge of a whumper.

                    I'm watching it live this evening, and then I'll rewatch it tomorrow morning, as I'll inevitably miss stuff, seeing as how my family just does NOT know what "Ssshhh!" means.

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by Mandysg1
                      Be careful, you might give the writers an idea, you know how they like giving Cam everyone else's jobs
                      Don't even SUGGEST it!
                      Yepp, it's blank down here.

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by Tracy Jane
                        Don't even SUGGEST it!
                        You know, I'm feeling rather self-destructive right now...

                        Why doesn't Cameron just lead the base? Hank could take on a less stressful role at the Pentagon, leaving Cameron at the reigns. How does that sound?

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by the dancer of spaz
                          You know, I'm feeling rather self-destructive right now...

                          Why doesn't Cameron just lead the base? Hank could take on a less stressful role at the Pentagon, leaving Cameron at the reigns. How does that sound?
                          Actually like a very good idea. Ok, the age thing's a factor. But we would see a lot less of him and a lot more Sam if he was base commander.
                          Yepp, it's blank down here.

                          Comment


                            A little scene from Stargate SG1

                            Sam: Hey Cam, you know I've been working on a new defence system for our soldiers out in the field, right?

                            Cam: Yea, I heard you were busy inventing something in your lab, why do you ask?

                            Sam: Well, I think I have it perfected and I need to try it out...but Siler's no where to be found.

                            Cam: So what, you want me to be your guinea pig?

                            Sam: If you don't mind, it will only take a few minutes, and it shouldn't hurt at all.

                            Cam: Okay, I'm willing to try anything at least once.

                            Sam: Okay Cam just stand in front of that wall and we'll see how well it works. (Sam gives Cam a new type of vest to wear)

                            Cam: Okay Sam, I'm ready when ever you are.

                            Sam: (Fires a staff weapon at Cam) Ah, crap! I guess I have a few more bugs to work out. Siler! You can come out now, and get that mess cleaned up; you know how I like my lab clean
                            sigpic

                            my fanfic

                            Comment


                              aww, thats mean.

                              but oh so fun.
                              poor cam.
                              ^^in a smilie mood. they're so cute!
                              sigpic
                              "Out of the Abyss" (SJ Angst)....................Best New Author.................."Else Close the Wall Up" (Sam)
                              Hic Comitas Regit. Welcome to Samanda.

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by Tracy Jane
                                Actually like a very good idea. Ok, the age thing's a factor. But we would see a lot less of him and a lot more Sam if he was base commander.
                                Awww, man! Do we have to choose like that?!

                                I'd have liked him so much more if he'd been Major Mitchell, fourth member of SG-1, ready to learn from the three most experienced SGC members. He'd be nice on the team, just not calling the shots over Sam, Teal'c and Daniel (and certainly not over the whole base; Sam's not even ready for that kinda responsibility yet!).

                                And wow Mandy... That's harsh!
                                Last edited by the dancer of spaz; February 10, 2006, 12:28 PM.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X