Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Coley
    You are sweet Lys for worrying. Yes I could see stuff glistening for a brief moment evertime I wiped the blood away - but I can waggle all my fingers just fine. It's such a faff going to A&E - It's a dangerous place this time of night - I'll be safer here

I've put some antispectic creme on it and had a couple of glasses of wine - and I feel fine!!
    Coley! You really need to improve your first aid skills !
    Never put a cream on sliced skin, even an antiseptic one. It's the best way to get an infection, always use a liquid antiseptic and dry the cut carefully. And never, never, never take alcohol when you're loosing blood. It brings a vasodilatation of the tiny blood vessels and make you loose more blood. That's not what you want, do you ?
    Kingdom of Samanda : Hic Comitas Regit

Comment

did you find out what if anything happened Sal?
      sal, as in majorsal?

you mean with that weird earthquake thingie? oh, she died.

k, i'm right here (whether you want me to be or not).

*hugs*

sally
      sally

sigpic

Comment

AD I think it's you who needs the medication
        Hah! I think Sam/Jack shippers need medication if they try to call Entity a shippy episode - it's definitely a Sam/Janet one

Comment

It's really my hand - or whats left of it
          Coley, honey. Please, when you say sliced, is it deep or just a graze? If it's much more than the top layer of skin, please get it checked out.
          Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark
            Magnificent!! Some of my all-time favourite pics
            Originally posted by Lys
            Never put a cream on sliced skin, even an antiseptic one. It's the best way to get an infection, always use a liquid antiseptic and dry the cut carefully. And never, never, never take alcohol when you're loosing blood. It brings a vasodilatation of the tiny blood vessels and make you loose more blood. That's not what you want, do you ?
            I think we all need lessons
            gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
            so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
            love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
              sal, as in majorsal?

*hugs*

sally
              (((majorsal)))

gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
              so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
              love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
                Coley, honey. Please, when you say sliced, is it deep or just a graze? If it's much more than the top layer of skin, please get it checked out.
                Thank you Tracy.

Comment

Originally posted by Lys

OOOOPS!!!

Now from that pic 1speed posted - can anyone determine the length of my lifeline?!

will a trip to the doc's tomorrow be okay?

Comment

sal, as in majorsal?

*hugs*

sally

ahhh glad you're okay!!

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
                      Guys, I've just been catching up on the Gateworld headlines and have had an interesting thought. Could Shanks' time off give us more room for Sam orientated storylines, do you think? Or will it just be an opportunity to parade the new girl?
                      that's a good question. one i don't have an answer for.

i'm so out of tune with these ptb now that i have absolutely no idea what they'll do from one moment to the next.

if anything, ms's time off (and amanda's work being split between sg1 and atlantis) might just be so newguy and newgirl can hog even more screentime.

i miss my old sg1.

i love amanda. just thought i'd throw that in

sally
                      sally

sigpic

Comment

OOOOPS!!!

Now from that pic 1speed posted - can anyone determine the length of my lifeline?!

will a trip to the doc's tomorrow be okay?

Considering Coley had only one glass of wine (and won't probably drink another one ),the length of the cut, it's fair to assume that she will at least survive until a trip to the doc tomorrow. But if I were Coley, I'd take my earplugs with me to protect my ears when the good doctor is going to yell after her.

Comment

sal, as in majorsal?

*hugs*

sally
                          ((((((((Sally)))))))

I'm glad you found a sarcophagus to revive you after the earthquake !

Comment

Originally posted by Lys

Considering Coley had only one glass of wine (and won't probably drink another one ),the length of the cut, it's fair to assume that she will at least survive until a trip to the doc tomorrow. But if I were Coley, I'd take my earplugs with me to protect my ears when the good doctor is going to yell after her.

Big hugs to you Lys!!

Right I'm off to get a cuppa!!

Thanks everyone for caring!!

Enjoy the footie!!

Comment

Originally posted by LtColonelSamC

This post is serving a dual purpose...I'm responding to the question and I finished my first piece of fanfiction the other night. I really didn't like the ending of Ethon with Cam/Daniel, so I took my computer to it. Toasting Friends Contains spoilers for 'Ethon' so be warned!

in my continuing pmsing mind-set... that fic made me sad. that's *exactly* how i wish the show was being written. sam the leader. sam in a relationship with the man she's been in love with for years.

i'm sure my mood isn't being helped by listening to sad music. (annie lennox's 'diva' cd)

sally
                              sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Deejay435
                                Are any of you LiveJournal users? If so I just saw a great bunch of Sam icons you might want to have a look at and/or use. Sam Pretties

I snagged quite a few for my own journal.
                                hey, those are great!

amanda's so damn pretty. b*tch for being that pretty... did i just say that?

sally
                                sally

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X