Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
    Oh, I think I would too. The only icky injury I've obtained was when I was 14 and was stabbing my potato with a sharp knife, ready to put in the microwave. I was holding the potato in my left hand and managed to put the knife right through the potato and my hand, so it came out the other side. I ran round the house screaming cos it hurt so much. I still have the scar now!
    Ouch I think that's a tad more serious than mine!!

Oh I've had a list of A&E worthy incidents as long as my arm. And I hope I can still say that tomorrow (thinking elbow amputation)

Comment

Originally posted by 1speed4Sam
      It actually looks like this...

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a1.../coleyhand.jpg

And I have been trying to contact the RA, but as usual she's not answering the phone.
      AAAARRRGGGHHH !!!!!!!

COLEY please, do something !
      Go to the ER, you need medical attention ! It's really important !
      Kingdom of Samanda : Hic Comitas Regit

Comment

Ok I have a Superbowl question. Does the arena they are playing in have a roof?
        sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

er Lys

It's just a sliced hand. It's covered up. Will it not be okay till tomorrow?

Comment

Originally posted by Coley
            er Lys

It's just a sliced hand. It's covered up. Will it not be okay till tomorrow?
            It's not that you've got a sliced hand that's worrying me it's where the cut is judging by the pic. If the cut is deep enough you could get some damage with nerves or ligaments. That's why I worry about it.
            Kingdom of Samanda : Hic Comitas Regit

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55
              Remember when Sam got her hand burned in Entity--Janet made her go right down to the infirmary.
              Ah yes. That scene was full of wonderful Sam/Janet slashy subtext In fact the entire episode was!

Comment

Originally posted by Coley
                Ouch I think that's a tad more serious than mine!!

Oh I've had a list of A&E worthy incidents as long as my arm. And I hope I can still say that tomorrow (thinking elbow amputation)
                I'm sure it's not. And, the list can't be as long as mine. I'm a walking catastophe!!!
                Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by Lys
                  It's not that you've got a sliced hand that's worrying me it's where the cut is judging by the pic. If the cut is deep enough you could get some damage with nerves or ligaments. That's why I worry about it.

You are sweet Lys for worrying. Yes I could see stuff glistening for a brief moment evertime I wiped the blood away - but I can waggle all my fingers just fine. It's such a faff going to A&E - It's a dangerous place this time of night - I'll be safer here

I've put some antispectic creme on it and had a couple of glasses of wine - and I feel fine!!

Comment

Originally posted by Lys
                    I thought the pic wasnt really her hand?
                    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                    love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1
                      Ok I have a Superbowl question. Does the arena they are playing in have a roof?
                      Yep. After all, this is Detroit, in February...

Personally, I like my football outside, in *proper* football weather, but I guess that wouldn't be so much of a spectacle (the half-time show would be fun, though - the Strolling Bones' zimmers would probably skid on the ice ).

Comment

Originally posted by Lys
                        You tell her, Lys. She doesn't seem to want to listen to the rest of us (least of all me)!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark
                          Ah yes. That scene was full of wonderful Sam/Janet slashy subtext In fact the entire episode was!

AD I think it's you who needs the medication

Comment

Originally posted by Qasim
                            I thought the pic wasnt really her hand?
                            It's really my hand - or whats left of it

Comment

Originally posted by 1speed4Sam
                              Yep. After all, this is Detroit, in February...

Personally, I like my football outside, in *proper* football weather, but I guess that wouldn't be so much of a spectacle (the half-time show would be fun, though - the Strolling Bones' zimmers would probably skid on the ice ).
                              Tell me about it, I'm just 2 hours away from there and is it mighty cold today.
                              I was worried about those poor cheerleaders wearing their oh so skimpy uniforms in this weather. (Not to mention all the drunk fans freezing their a$$es off )
                              sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

http://community.livejournal.com/sam_daily/245056.html - WonderTwins!

Comment

Working...
                                X