No announcement yet.

Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yep, he's doing a mac spoof. i've seen a copy of it and it is cute. it's a bit of a shock to see him with brown hair again (i can only guess that they dyed it ratehr than admit that mac is an 'old man' but it is a cute commercial
    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1
      Was pouring down when I got up. FOR PETE'S SAKE it's February in Canada it's not suppose to rain, it's suppose to SNOW
      Quit complainin'!! You'll anger the weather gods...

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
      ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
        yep, he's doing a mac spoof. i've seen a copy of it and it is cute. it's a bit of a shock to see him with brown hair again (i can only guess that they dyed it ratehr than admit that mac is an 'old man' but it is a cute commercial
        I think I was, 9 when that show came on the air... I used to watch it with my mommy. Because she had a big crush on RDA. She's the same age as he is, too, come to think of it... *g*

Comment

Hey mini is tonights episode Ethon worth taping or not? Don't want to waste precious video tape
          sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

I dunno, haven't seen it yet. I'll see it tonight with everyone else. If I'm home, otherwise I'll watch it when I get back in.

Comment

Ooooh, Sky how'd you get a copy of the commercial so early?!

/me thinks people who've never watched the Superbowl will watch it just for his commercial

Comment

At least it's not that reddish brown color!! That looked so un-natural in first couple seasons.

Comment

Can I put the url to the super bowl ad here without repercussions?
                  How about as a spoiler?

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1
                    Well AD if you were in Canada you only have to be 19 to drink
                    I'm afraid there will be a lot of that going on since it's Superbowl weekend.
                    I myself don't understand the interest in the Superbowl, other than the commercials ( Which I understand RDA will be doing one as McGuyver )
                    The only reason I watch it is for the commercials. And will definitely be tuning in this year for RDA's.
                    sigpic

Comment

Quick question!

Does AT have a WOW thread? I was capping Nightwalkers and have some pics of those black leather pants that were too good to pass up. I want to be sure I post them in the right place, though.

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
                        Quick question!

Does AT have a WOW thread? I was capping Nightwalkers and have some pics of those black leather pants that were too good to pass up. I want to be sure I post them in the right place, though.

Thanks!
                        I think a lot of the characters do, but I know Sam doesn't have one - at least not one that's as visited as this one or the other character threads. Would anyone object to the posting of some "WOW-worthy" pics here? Maybe just a few? I kinda like having one thread for Samanda.

Comment

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz
                          I think a lot of the characters do, but I know Sam doesn't have one - at least not one that's as visited as this one or the other character threads. Would anyone object to the posting of some "WOW-worthy" pics here? Maybe just a few? I kinda like having one thread for Samanda.
                          Thanks for the quick answer. That explains why I couldn't find it.

I'll check back later...if you guys want them posted here, then that's what I'll do.

Comment

lol

he is a red shirt magnet isn't he????

he's not the kissing bandit, he's a red shirt murderer!!! (ok, so murderer is a bit strong. he hasn't killed anyone, they all die when he's around)
                            I guess "Typhoid Rodney" isn't precisely what we're going for either, but I like the sound of it. :big evil grin: How about Rodney The Red Shirt Albatross, a la The Rime Of The Ancient Mariner? Or, considering GUP, Rodney The Ancient Mariner?
                            ...a very cranky blog:http://simhavaktra.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
                              Thanks for the quick answer. That explains why I couldn't find it.

I'll check back later...if you guys want them posted here, then that's what I'll do.
                              \

Otherwords, "Is there a Sam Carter Thunk Thread?" is what you are asking?
                              I don't recall seeing one yet. Go For it!

GO SEAHAWKS !

Comment

Rodney The Ancient Mariner. I like it!

Where's Lys? She could probably whip up a pretty neat pic for this new name.

Comment

Working...
                                X