Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Strix varia
    Where's Qasim when you need him? He can usually answer questions like this.
    Ok. I'm not Qasim... I'm the better looking model

You start off with one box, then ever hundred reputation points, a new one appears. To check how many you have, click on "my controls" at the top of the screen.

And Qasim's taken to lurking in the members helping members thread. He reckons it's his vocation to cause as many problems and confuse as many people as possible. And that's the perfect thread for it.
    Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

i think i love lexa doig as much as i love amanda tapping

Comment

Originally posted by Deano
        i think i love lexa doig as much as i love amanda tapping
        She's very pretty, I agree. But she doesn't quite do it for me. And no, it's not cos she isn't blonde. I think it might have something to do with the character she plays. I'm not a big fan of Lam, who seems to me to be very child like. Plus I've never seen Doig in the context of just being an actor, interviews or such. So I don't know.

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
          She's very pretty, I agree. But she doesn't quite do it for me. And no, it's not cos she isn't blonde. I think it might have something to do with the character she plays. I'm not a big fan of Lam, who seems to me to be very child like. Plus I've never seen Doig in the context of just being an actor, interviews or such. So I don't know.
          I think it might be because she looks like lacey chabert

Comment

Originally posted by minigeek
            LOL ah-rrr-ight this is shameless as heck. I need 4 more happy-points for a brand new green square ... so somebody slap me some jello! (please?)

Yeah, that was BAD.

mini(the shameless)geek
            Yes minigeek very very shameful of you Very very bad

Oh by the way I only need 2
            sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1
              Yes minigeek very very shameful of you Very very bad

Oh by the way I only need 2
              That should be your two done, I just greened you. I need one. *begs for Jello*

Oh, dear me! What have we turned this thread into????

Comment

Hmmmmm, that doesn't add up for me...
                You need 100 points for the green boxes, then 200 points for the glowy green boxes.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
                  that just goes to prove that thor - and the asgard - are all sam and jack shippers
                  No, Ksvir was working for Thor in that iinstance.

Comment

exactly.

given the deliberate ambiguity there are very few conclusions that can be drawn
                    Spoiler:

i've heard speculation about au sam's pregnancy ranging from it being jack's, teal'c's, cam's or even a donor with Janet as the 'daddy' ie: sam's partner

so people can make of it what they will, just like they're having fun speculating who was next in sam's life after marty
                    And dare I say
                    Spoiler:
                    the father could be ? (Ducks) Hey, it's AU. Maybe he wasn't such a jerk there.

Comment

Hmmmmm, that doesn't add up for me...
                      it takes 200 to get glowy jello boxes

and i think i dont' get another block until i get about 2-300 more rep points. not quite sure what comes after 5 glowy jellos
                      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

it takes 200 to get glowy jello boxes

and i think i dont' get another block until i get about 2-300 more rep points. not quite sure what comes after 5 glowy jellos
                        It's all intriguing stuff this rep point system.

Comment

Watched Ripple Effect yesterday it was pretty good but the spoilers were quite literal i.e
                          Spoiler:
                          15 carters in one room was literally 15 carters just sitting around

Though it was good to see
                          Spoiler:
                          Janet and Martouf again
                          gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                          so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                          love Torri

Comment

you see, there's this apple and.....
                            You know Sky I asked about wormhole physics. not what happened in the Garden of Eden with Sam and Jack...err I mean Adam and Eve
                            sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1
                              You know Sky I asked about wormhole physics. not what happened in the Garden of Eden with Sam and Jack...err I mean Adam and Eve
                              Errr.... did you not see the Red Sky explanation of the worm through the apple?

Comment

Originally posted by Qasim
                                Watched Ripple Effect yesterday it was pretty good but the spoilers were quite literal i.e
                                Spoiler:
                                15 carters in one room was literally 15 carters just sitting around

Though it was good to see
                                Spoiler:
                                Janet and Martouf again
                                Yeah, I thought that. I mean, there could have been
                                Spoiler:
                                a little more interactions between the various Sams. I would have loved to have seen Sam working more closely with Geek!Sam or someone. I just felt that Black!Sam was too close to Real!Sam for it to be that interesting.

Am currently watching it again on Sky.

Comment

Working...
                                X