Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
    Yeah, welcome back!!! I was missing your interactions with Qasim.
    um... whats that mean

Comment

Originally posted by Deano
      um... whats that mean
      Just the friendly banter between you two, that's all.
      Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

K

Comment

Hard question, whos hotter sam carter or amanda tapping

Comment

Originally posted by Historian
            This is how Teal'c's dad died. His symbiote having been killed by Cronos
            true. cronos crushed ronon's symbiote adn let the blood kill him/along with the lack of a symbiote

however a jaffa is a bit different from a host. the physiology is different
            Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
              true. cronos crushed ronon's symbiote adn let the blood kill him/along with the lack of a symbiote

Yes it is. But if blood mixing with a jaffa is deadly, I don't see why it wouldn't also be deadly if the symbiote was to weak to save the host. There stopped my chain of thoughts
              sigpic
              There are only two things to worry about: either you are well or you are sick.
              If you are well, then there is nothing to worry about: but if you are sick; there are two things for you to worry about: either you get well, or you die.
              If you get well, then there is nothing to worry about. If you die: then there are two things to worry about: either you go up or down.
              If you go up, then there is nothing to worry about. But if you go down, you will be so busy shaking hands with old friends you wont have time to worry.

Comment

Teal'cs dad was named Ronan?
                Is there some time travel going on here?
                Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

Hard question, whos hotter sam carter or amanda tapping
                  I guess that depends on which uniform Sam's wearing
                  sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by AGateFan
                    Teal'cs dad was named Ronan?
                    Is there some time travel going on here?
                    i believe it's ronon not ronan

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Historian
                      Yes it is. But if blood mixing with a jaffa is deadly, I don't see why it wouldn't also be deadly if the symbiote was to weak to save the host. There stopped my chain of thoughts
                      true. and they've never been clear on it, but there are also differences between jaffa and hosts.

jaffa can have pregnancies while being hosts (seeing as how we have female jaffa with primtas) while hosts can't have babies without the symbiote being dormant.

hosts can survive without their snake, if the snake consciously separates while the same isn't true of jaffa - or teal'c wouldn't have almost died several times

with jaffa it seems to be an exchange, healing powers, greater strength and longer life for being an incubator with little to no contact with the snake but with hosts they also get the healing powers, greater strength and longer life but also they have a symbiotic 'melding of the minds' that jaffa don't have

the difference between serving as an incubator vs a host means that what applies to one race doesn't apply to another

sigpic

Comment

Not to sound pervy but i have to prove a point so has any one got a pic of ATs legs

Comment

Oooh... I want the sleeveless hair back Carter too.... hey let's give Janet the slouchy Desert Fatigues one at the end of the table

And in answer to your question Deano... neither.. they're both damn hot!!

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
                          Ok. You can have Alpha!Coffee Carter, I'll have Geek!Sam and Janet can have vest top Sam. I'm not sure I can see Janet with the gum chewing Sam somehow.
                          sigpic

Comment

true. and they've never been clear on it, but there are also differences between jaffa and hosts.

jaffa can have pregnancies while being hosts (seeing as how we have female jaffa with primtas) while hosts can't have babies without the symbiote being dormant.

hosts can survive without their snake, if the snake consciously separates while the same isn't true of jaffa - or teal'c wouldn't have almost died several times

with jaffa it seems to be an exchange, healing powers, greater strength and longer life for being an incubator with little to no contact with the snake but with hosts they also get the healing powers, greater strength and longer life but also they have a symbiotic 'melding of the minds' that jaffa don't have

the difference between serving as an incubator vs a host means that what applies to one race doesn't apply to another
                            Okay here's an easier question, want to explain wormhole physics?
                            sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Not to sound pervy but i have to prove a point so has any one got a pic of ATs legs
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Myrth
                                cheers

Comment

Working...
                                X