Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
    The promotion was very good, actually. I had to go with P3X 595 because I have an unnatural and unhealthy obsession.
    You should see someone about that. I, for one am perfectly normal!

(I'm just going to go watch emancipation now )

Comment

Hahahahahahaha!!! I haven't watched the episode in ages, despite kick butt Carter looking hot in that dress.

Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Hahahahahahaha!!! I haven't watched the episode in ages, despite kick butt Carter looking hot in that dress.

I always thought Sam should have made Daniel wear the dress afterwards
        sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1
          Whats really odd about the whole dress scene... Teal'c. He looks, idunno, kinda bored or something while Daneil is total geek and Jack is just a punk.
          Ahh the good old days.

BTW Daniel still calls her Dr Carter in this ep... probably the last one.
          Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

Yeah. Fabulous ep. I love it when all mouths hit the floor. Come on... which part didn't they find stunning before? Especially in the whole fitted little dress blues number.

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1
              nah. danny couldn't fill it out quite like sam did
              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
                nah. danny couldn't fill it out quite like sam did
                I don't know.... a couple of Osiris's chicken fillets...

Comment

gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                  so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                  love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by Qasim
                    Carter: Yeah, I am pretty sure that tooth will need to be pulled... sir.
                    Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55
                      We did send blue jello last season, but it would be great to have some show of support. Who has another great idea?

Also, down the road, if we ever do the Samanda patches it would be great to send her one as a souvenir.

A Samandan for SG1 Sam
                      Fantastic idea, jckfan!! Like a special, "honorary" one!!!

So what else could we come up with to show Amanda our support? Again, if we can all agree on something, I'd volunteer to make it happen!
                      Anyone???

Thank you, Skydiver

Comment

Carter: I know Sir, we keep trying to get rid of Vala, but just like the energizer bunny she keeps coming back.
                        sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                          so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                          love Torri

Comment

I don't know.... a couple of Osiris's chicken fillets...
                            take more than a couple
                            Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                              Getting hit on at Sam and Jack's wedding
                              So your the woman in the dream!!
                              love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
                                take more than a couple
                                Well, we'll just have to shove the whole damn chicken down the dress, then.

Comment

Working...
                                X