No announcement yet.

Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That group is extremely conservative in what it allows, so I didn't even bother asking anything not related to work.

Comment

Originally posted by parsifal
      That group is extremely conservative in what it allows, so I didn't even bother asking anything not related to work.
      I just felt it was very superficial. The whole chat. Actually my question was very much to do with how she inspires people and her position allowing her to inspire and help people.
      Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark
        Well, I just watched Collateral Damage and I didn't mind it. Some nice Sam/Cam stuff (friendship of course. Unless you're into Sam/Cam ship - then it was a goldmine )
        It felt for the first time this season that I was watching SG1 of old
        Did you really, AD? I'm surprised. Because it seemed to me that Sam's part was very peripheral.....and she seemed oddly disinterested in the technology. I thought the plot was unoriginal, and I was concerned at how little she was in the ep.

And, as to ideas of Sam/Cam ship....I didn't see anything to support that! I was surprised when I saw mentions of that on GW. She was just showing support to a teammate, as she would have to Daniel or Teal'c.

Comment

Originally Posted by Mandysg1
          Thank you for clearing that up for me. You know bartenders are always needed and appreciated
          I shall continue posting and hope I don't become known as the court's bumbling imbecile

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
          Don't worry. I think that post got filled by Qasim
          I thought Qasim would like to read these quotes
          sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
            Did you really, AD? I'm surprised. Because it seemed to me that Sam's part was very peripheral.....and she seemed oddly disinterested in the technology. I thought the plot was unoriginal, and I was concerned at how little she was in the ep.

And, as to ideas of Sam/Cam ship....I didn't see anything to support that! I was surprised when I saw mentions of that on GW. She was just showing support to a teammate, as she would have to Daniel or Teal'c.
            Yea I have to agree with that, Sam was just standing around most of the time. They need to get back to the action/adventure featuring ALL the characters not just Cam.
            sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

..OMG....Amanda had a ghost in her house!? I wonder if she is talking about the "papa smurf crack house"?? Maybe they sold it and are building a new one? I wonder if you have to put that in the house disclosure when selling? lol... I suppose if the ghost looked like this... ...or this......or .. ...you would almost have to. I shouldn't laugh, i'm scared of ghosts.

Comment

Thank you Mandy. Perhaps Royal S*** Stirrer could be appropriate?

Anyway CAPTION THIS

Last edited by Tracy Jane; 16 January 2006, 03:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1
                  I thought Qasim would like to read these quotes
                  Read what?
                  gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                  so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                  love Torri

Comment

Hmmmmm.....
                    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                    love Torri

Comment

Ooooo does that mean I get a Royal Posting
                      Last edited by Mandysg1; 16 January 2006, 03:58 PM.
                      sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Anyway CAPTION THIS

Oiy am I having a bad hair day.
                        sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by minigeek
                          Wow. So, who directed Collateral Damage?

mini

Because I'm thinkin' it was a grade ten highschool student as part of some "video club" assignment (and that's me being generous about it).
                          Gee.....I thought the writing was worse (and that's me being generous about it). Old story idea that's been done, and done and done. Under-utilization of three of the four stars. Anyone else?

I really wanted to be excited about it--I really did! But I tuned in and was disappointed again.

Comment

Gee.....I thought the writing was worse (and that's me being generous about it). Old story idea that's been done, and done and done. Under-utilization of three of the four stars. Anyone else?

I really wanted to be excited about it--I really did! But I tuned in and was disappointed again.
                            I had a big chat with my French tutor today, who has turned out to be a huge SG1 fan, and he reckons it's time to call it quits. They're using the recyclable plot devices now.

Comment

Originally posted by MajorSam
                              Caption This:

JACK: I don't remember that episode of The Simpsons at all! We must have been off-world and my VCR failed!
                              SAM: Sir, that's just a promo. I'm trying to show you something that was on the news today.
                              JACK: Oh.....sure.....just sayin'.

Comment

Oh, I like Sam's technobabble as much as anyone But sometimes it's nice to see her do something a little different btw, we should be getting plenty of Scientist!Sam in this weeks episode

Haha, well I didn't think I'd find many Sam/Jack shippers that would see the Sam/Cam thing

Comment

Working...
                                X