Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
    Trying....to.....string.....words.....together....

JanSam, where are you getting these pics? Her facial expressions are amazing!
    From a very good friend that was kind enough to make a DVD of the True Science Special (gave him a big hug for it). I captured 51 photos from it lol.
    sigpic

Comment

Reminder True Science pics here http://gateshipone.com/True_Science/
      gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
      so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
      love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by Qasim
        *checks msn*

*AD's status is away*

*considers next move*
        ah but he might be working under cover.....

You crack me up Qasim!!!!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JanSam
          From a very good friend that was kind enough to make a DVD of the True Science Special (gave him a big hug for it). I captured 51 photos from it lol.
          So you'll be keeping us entertained for a while, then?
          Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Reminder True Science pics here http://gateshipone.com/True_Science/
            Thanks Q. Not *quite* as amazing as Jansam's though.

Comment

So you'll be keeping us entertained for a while, then?
              LOL don't know about that.....don't want to bore you [grin] and my puppy is looking at me......she wants to go to bed lol.
              sigpic

Comment

ah but he might be working under cover.....

You crack me up Qasim!!!!
                *Tries to plaster over cracks*
                gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                love Torri

Comment

Thanks Q. Not *quite* as amazing as Jansam's though.
                  ***blushing terribly*** well thanks Tracy Jane....I just captured ones I liked.
                  sigpic

Comment

Woohooo finally reached 50....Nora said I can give green out when I reach 50 post!!!!!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55
                      After trying to make sense of her line for some time now, I've thought maybe it was a case of accidentally saying something out loud that you're thinking. I don't think she realized that *he* knew she was having doubts, so I think she thought he'd be more surprised.
                      oh, i think you're completely right. which really shows just how out of touch she really was with pete. she just didn't notice his growing doubts, which was even present that day he proposed to her at the park.

sally
                      sally

sigpic

Comment

Yours are better quality too.

Awwww. Take your puppy to bed!

I miss my cat so so much. It's 7am here. Oops.

Comment

Woohooo finally reached 50....Nora said I can give green out when I reach 50 post!!!!!!
                          Yes you can congrats
                          love Torri

Comment

Well Done JanSam!

On the subject of post count... they've hoiked the custom avatar thing up again. Someone gave me green for hitting 2000, and I got dead excited thinking "Wow, I've already reached 2000....I forgot about that!" and went to change my avatar and bang..... nothing...nada....not an option. Grumble.

Comment

Yes you can congrats
                              cool.....now I'm off to read the instructions on how to do that lol.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SunKrux

Ah, but when Cam got to the SGC, he was informed by Gen. Lam that he was in charge of SG1, per Jack's orders. So Jack did intend for him to have that position. I agree Sam had the position the previous year, but then she transfered to another position, else were. I dont' know many places that would take a person back after transfering out and then coming back, the same exact position, especially if they've already found someone to take that position.

but the writers 'wrote' it like that to begin with. why write sam transferring? maybe so the STAR of the show could have the most impressive spot?

just watch the opening credits. it's the ben browder show.

at least with richard dean anderson, he *earned* that spot on the show with YEARS of work and YEARS of popularity.

btw, i'm really not meaning to diss bb. it's the ptb from *all* the players that i'm feeling grumpy about.

sally
                                sally

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X