X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Qasim
    Tea and crumpets?
    Don't mind if I do, my good man...

Anyway, isn't that what Deano's here for - Gatecrumpet?

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
      Man do I love Replicarter. I love seeing Amanda playing a bad girl. She does it oh so well. If the writers can't think of anything good to write for Carter, the least they could do is bring back RC and have her cause havoc with the Ori. *heavy sigh*
      that would be cool. she does evil so well
      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

lol, your right

Comment

Originally posted by minigeek
          Ooo that'd be cool. Actually, I've been trying to work up the nerve to start my own evil!Carter fic. Well, not evil necessarily, but not good either. I have this scenario stuck in my head for an AU story where Sam doesn't meet the SG folks through the military, where she and her brother grew up in (a really twisted version of) foster care and she had to use her insane knowledge of science(s) and math(s) to make money and keep them alive, so she's sort of like a street-hardened mercenary by the time she's an adult, making expensive toys (and cool inventions) for the highest bidder - sort of like a really smart, really high-tech weapons broker - and she goes by a pseudonym, and the government knows about her and they end up having to go "find her" because the world is ending or something like that (haven't figured that out yet). So Jack (who is in the AF) and an AU version of Daniel (also involved with the Stargate program) end up going to find her to see if they can get her to work for them, even though she's technically a 'criminal' - heh. And of course, it'd have to be a little Sam/Jack too. Now if I just had the gift to write (or the courage to start this one)! *sigh*
          ooohhhh i LOVE it.

so, is it done yet? huh? huh? huh?

evil carter fic would be a great idea simply because i dont' think there are many like that.

sigpic

Comment

Is this place anygood? http://tv.groups.yahoo.com/group/carterfic/
            gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
            so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
            love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by Qasim
              carter fic's pretty good. it's a rather low traffic list though

i'm on the group. wanna come and see if you can stir up some discussion?

sigpic

Comment

Spazo, HAPPY BIRTHDAAAAY

But please tell me your joking that TODAY is your birthday...

because it's mine as well... :| :| :|And Gary Jones' it seems!!!!

Seriously though, you're birthday is TODAY!?!?!? I swear if I keep finding these things out I'll start thinking we really ARE twins seperated at birth... although i'm not the big 1-9.... lol. I'm... my age

*checks profile* Hm... bday (August 28? hm, wonder why I put that ), 2001... so i'm 5 years old... cool!

Hope you have a great birthday!!! I had the wonderful thing of getting surgery yesterday, so i'm in not too great a condition, but ah well, c'est la vie.

So we two should get like a party going or something... heheh.

MSam

(OOH, post 801... where was my 800? ah well, lol, milestone!!)
                The Von MajorSam Family Singers debut CD... Coming soon

^^Sam/Jack^^
                |||Official Member of the Chevron Guy Fan Club||

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
                  carter fic's pretty good. it's a rather low traffic list though

i'm on the group. wanna come and see if you can stir up some discussion?
                  I'll read some of the fic and take it from there
                  gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                  so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                  love Torri

Comment

what do you think it would be like if ppl were as obceced with us as we are with AT/SC

Comment

Originally posted by GateGipsy
                      so when you're down like that, what's your favourite Sam ep to pick you up again?
                      I think I'd go for Ascension. It isn't my favourite Sam ep, but it is the one that reminds me the most about what I like about Sam.
                      Well I have several that I really like -

Solitudes was the first SG-1 episode I ever saw so that is a fav.
                      Watch Foothold last night because that is another Sam fav.

My favorite fun episode is Space Race - I know not everyone likes this one but I really like the adrenaline junky Sam.
                      My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by Deano
                        what do you think it would be like if ppl were as obceced with us as we are with AT/SC
                        Well, that was a stupid question! We all know that I take it in my stride, the world revolves around me, of course!!!!
                        Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
                          Well, that was a stupid question! We all know that I take it in my stride, the world revolves around me, of course!!!!
                          the world revolvs around the girl in your sig

Comment

Indeed!!

*thunk*
                            love Torri

Comment

Seeing as I'm on rotating sig at the moment.... are we on about Sam Carter, Janet Fraiser or Carson Beckett at the moment??
                              Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Iv got the pic of her from femme fatals as my desktop background

Comment

Working...
                                X