Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Strix varia
    Thanks, jckfan55. I just finished posting the final chapter, also. It may take a few minutes to show up, but it's done.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2615836/1/
    Yipee! But *final* chapter you say? The only problem with that is waiting for you to write the next story. Like chocdoc, I'll be checking it out tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by WhatFateAlmondRoca
      Hey all: Been out for a while - more RL stuff. I've signed up for Shore Leave in July and got a room across the street being the venue is filled up. I really like the patch idea, and really really look forward to meeting some of you.

So who's costuming? I'm thinking BDUs are out in July in Baltimore.

Oh, and as for what Sam does to pamper - put mods on her cycle yo!
      Good to see you again Almond . (please don't take offence at me calling you almond, you have to admit your screenname is... long)
      Have a good time at the con next year.

...deepspace is a PROUD MEMBER of the Sam's A Great Character Thread...

HIC COMITAS REGIT!

Comment

Originally posted by WhatFateAlmondRoca
        Hey all: Been out for a while - more RL stuff. I've signed up for Shore Leave in July and got a room across the street being the venue is filled up. I really like the patch idea, and really really look forward to meeting some of you.

So who's costuming? I'm thinking BDUs are out in July in Baltimore.

Oh, and as for what Sam does to pamper - put mods on her cycle yo!
        Good to see you again Almond . (please don't take offence at me calling you almond, you have to admit your screenname is... long)
        Have a good time at the con next year.

HIC COMITAS REGIT!

Comment

Originally posted by Strix varia
          Thanks, jckfan55. I just finished posting the final chapter, also. It may take a few minutes to show up, but it's done.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2615836/1/
          nice fic. i enjoyed it.
          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lida
            I wish all of Amanda's greatest fans, a happy Holiday season and a safe, healthy New Year! I miss you all very much!
            Back atcha Lida, have a good Christmas New Year ok? I hope you are well enough. Take care.

HIC COMITAS REGIT!

Comment

Originally posted by Lida
              I wish all of Amanda's greatest fans, a happy Holiday season and a safe, healthy New Year! I miss you all very much!
              Hey Lida, we miss you very much too.

Wishing you all the very best for Christmas, and a happy, peaceful, and healthy New Year,

1speed

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
                nice fic. i enjoyed it.
                Always lovely to get compliments from my favorite fellow Sam-whumpers.

My LJ

Comment

*writes list of things to do*
                  1) Read new fic
                  Last edited by deepspace; 22 December 2005, 01:46 PM.

HIC COMITAS REGIT!

Comment

To All Samandans, new and old
                    Whether near or whether far
                    Happy holidays and warm winter dreams
                    Wherever you are!

I'm leaving now for the soggy and stormy Pacific Northwest but will try to stop in next week if I can! Keep the home fires burning and be kind to each other!

Jester

Comment

Originally posted by ChopinGal
                      Wherever you are!

I'm leaving now for the soggy and stormy Pacific Northwest but will try to stop in next week if I can! Keep the home fires burning and be kind to each other!

Jester
                      Safe journeys, CG.

My LJ

Comment

Originally posted by ChopinGal
                        Wherever you are!

Jester

Have fun in the Pacific Northwest and have a save journey.

Comment

I hope everyone has a Great Christmas filled with many blessings. Happy Holidays and may you all have a happy, healthy and peaceful new year.

I too am traveling over the Holidays, so this is it for me for a while.

Ann

Comment

Merry Christmas and a safe New Year to all whom are traveling at this time of year.

Comment

so umm, who has some extra money next week????

The G4 are very pleased to let you all know that
                              tickets for "Amanda Tapping a weekend with her fans
                              – the Return " (AT2) to be held onthe weekend of
                              17th – 19th November 2006 will go on sale on
                              Tuesday 27th December 2005 at 5.00 pm GMT.
                              We know a lot of you are away over the Christmas weekend
                              and don't want to make you sit in front of your PCs
                              refreshing the website (as some of you have told us you
                              are!).

Tickets will be on sale through the registration page.
                              Please make sure you have your credit or debit card ready
                              as you will be transferred to the World Pay site straight
                              after completing the registration form.

Weekend tickets will be 145 UK Pounds (including VAT) and
                              limited to around 300 tickets. There is a 4 UK pounds non
                              refundable booking fee per ticket. Like October, this price
                              includes your photo session and two autographs from Amanda.
                              Cocktail party tickets will be 80
                              UK pounds (including VAT) and includes a hot fork buffet dinner.

Please note cocktail party tickets or "Charmed Passes" as we
                              are calling them are only available to full weekend ticket
                              holders aged 16 or older and are limited to just 90 people.

Can we take this opportunity to wish you a very happy festive
                              season and to thank you wholeheartedly for all your support
                              over the past(few!) years.

Julia, Becky, Kay & John
                              The G4
                              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

I have a question for those of you who went to the first GABIT event (ForeverSg1, Coley, 1Speed4Sam, Chopingal, and anyone else I am forgetting). Did anyone bring their children to the convention and what was the age range of the children? I"m not talking about the cocktail party because I know that is only for age 16 and over, but just to the other events. My partner and I have a daughter who will be 7 and a half by next November, and we wondered if other kids come.

Comment

Working...
                                X