Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello Samanda,

It's been a while since I logged in, though I did come and lurk once in a while. Samanda was now on page 2. Couldn't let that last.

I'm enjoying your advent calender Lys. And your's too Samfan31

I think I read somewhere that Grace under pressure is to be shown this week in Canada. I was wondering when exactly.

As for the temperature, here, in the pretty province of Quebec, it's -10°C, which is, I think, 14°F, just a bit of snow on the ground.
    sigpic
    There are only two things to worry about: either you are well or you are sick.
    If you are well, then there is nothing to worry about: but if you are sick; there are two things for you to worry about: either you get well, or you die.
    If you get well, then there is nothing to worry about. If you die: then there are two things to worry about: either you go up or down.
    If you go up, then there is nothing to worry about. But if you go down, you will be so busy shaking hands with old friends you wont have time to worry.

Comment

Originally posted by Historian
      Hello Samanda,

It's been a while since I logged in, though I did come and lurk once in a while. Samanda was now on page 2. Couldn't let that last.

I'm enjoying your advent calender Lys. And your's too Samfan31

I think I read somewhere that Grace under pressure is to be shown this week in Canada. I was wondering when exactly.

As for the temperature, here, in the pretty province of Quebec, it's -10°C, which is, I think, 14°F, just a bit of snow on the ground.

Hey, Historian--good to hear from you!! Good to see Qasim and Jerin back to (Happy Belated Birthday Jerin!), and others I'm forgetting.

Deepspace--hope you are doing well--looking forward to your updates.

Strix Varia-- I hope you are finishing the fanfic you were working on--or at least a new chapter?!!!

Grace Under Pressure, I believe, premieres in Canada tomorrow night? I bet it's pretty in Quebec right now!!!

Comment

Originally posted by chocdoc
        Hey, Historian--good to hear from you!! Good to see Qasim and Jerin back to (Happy Belated Birthday Jerin!), and others I'm forgetting.

Deepspace--hope you are doing well--looking forward to your updates.

Strix Varia-- I hope you are finishing the fanfic you were working on--or at least a new chapter?!!!
        Wow, another story by Strix ? Can't wait to read it

Grace Under Pressure, I believe, premieres in Canada tomorrow night? I bet it's pretty in Quebec right now!!!
        Thanks for the info Chocdoc. And it will be prettier here when there's a bit more snow
        sigpic
        There are only two things to worry about: either you are well or you are sick.
        If you are well, then there is nothing to worry about: but if you are sick; there are two things for you to worry about: either you get well, or you die.
        If you get well, then there is nothing to worry about. If you die: then there are two things to worry about: either you go up or down.
        If you go up, then there is nothing to worry about. But if you go down, you will be so busy shaking hands with old friends you wont have time to worry.

Comment

Just a flyby nudge for Our Sam to stay on top of the page!!!
          sigpic

Comment

Gosh, Uber seems to have gone underground ... but I bet this may draw her out! Compliments of my scifi buddy from another forum, Geogirl ...

Anyone feel like making some Christmas motivational posters?! It's only two weeks away!

Comment

Originally posted by ChopinGal

Anyone feel like making some Christmas motivational posters?! It's only two weeks away!

And the SAGC thread has its first anniversary (or birthday if you prefer) coming up in just one week. We need to start planning the gala immediately! How about some suggestions from the group for the following:

Location of our celebration party

Food to be served - including appetizers, main course and desserts, which of couse will include cake

Drinks which you would like the royal bartender to prepare. I know rum and diet coke will be on many lists after reading the posts from the last few days. (by the way, do we have a royal bartender, and if not, does anyone want to volunteer? We have a lot of newcomers to the thread who haven't been assigned official positions yet.)

Entertainment - I know Murray and his Minstrels will probably be available, but maybe we should invite them as guests this time and hire someone else to keep us all in good spirits.

Special guests we'd like to invite to join us in celebrating our first year

Since I don't usually plan many parties, much less galas, what am I forgetting? The sky's the limit, so let your imaginations go wild! Not a problem for many of us, I suspect.

NC

Comment

I updated my MSN Spaces site tonight for the first time in a while. Added a few pictures from the Lightspeed Charity Auction a few weeks ago.

tsaxlady's Space
                My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

Kingdom of Samanda : Hic Comitas Regit

Comment

Christmas Spirit in the Colonel's eyes! Lol!!!!

As for Royal Bartender: I refer you to my expert thread: Ba'al's Cocktail Ba'ar

Hehe! I'd love a position in the royal court. And seeing as my sadist of a doctor recently forbid me to drink, I won't be slurping it on the sly!

Love you all. Lots of work to do

SQUEEEEEEEEE
                    Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

ooh, a party!

well we must have queso/nachos, and little smokies in bbq sauce. and the ever popular cheese and crackers along with veggies and dip
                      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Ooooh! And jelly and ice cream (or jello, as you say over there) - it's a tradition at birthday parties here in the uk. And sausage rolls and scotch eggs and Jaffa Cakes and, and, and.....*hyperventilating*

And breathe......

And bump thread back to page one.
                        Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by NearlyCircular
                          And the SAGC thread has its first anniversary (or birthday if you prefer) coming up in just one week. We need to start planning the gala immediately! How about some suggestions from the group for the following:

[NC
                          Wow Samanda is turning one!? I don't know why I was thinking it was older than that. Well, RL is pretty busy right now, but I will try very hard to be here. As long as somone tells me when and where.

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
                            Ooooh! And jelly and ice cream (or jello, as you say over there) - it's a tradition at birthday parties here in the uk. And sausage rolls and scotch eggs and Jaffa Cakes and, and, and.....*hyperventilating*

And breathe......

And bump thread back to page one.
                            ....and cake! There must be cake!
                            sigpic

Comment

even better, we're gonna have jello cake
                              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

[QUOTE=tsaxlady]

[CENTER]

QUOTE]
                                Mitchell thinking: Never thought of Teal'c as Santa.
                                Sam thinking: I've been at the SGC too long--even this doesn't surprise me.

Comment

Working...
                                X