Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by majorsal
    this isn't sam related exactly, but...

you ever get the idea that maybe the ptb think that the failure of some storylines is because of the subject, instead of how the ptb *wrote* the subject?

sally
    YES.

Comment

Kingdom of Samanda : Hic Comitas Regit

Comment

Lys, I know it’s safe to post another countdown once you’ve posted your daily calendar. Love the one for today. They are all such fun!

Comment

this isn't sam related exactly, but...

you ever get the idea that maybe the ptb think that the failure of some storylines is because of the subject, instead of how the ptb *wrote* the subject?

sally
          indeed-they seem to be going to great lengths to pass the blame forward instead of admitting that they screwed up.
          Franklin said, "They that can give up essential liberty for a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

"Do or do not. There is no try." Yoda

Comment

Originally posted by SamFan31
            Lys, I know it’s safe to post another countdown once you’ve posted your daily calendar. Love the one for today. They are all such fun!

Thanks to SamFan31 for our Countdown Photo Journal and also to Lys for the Advent Calendar - both of you gals have me ROTFLOL!

But now I must insert a caption ... especially after the posts above!

"How much longer will I have to wait for a decent script?! S9?! S10?!!"

Last edited by ChopinGal; 11 December 2005, 04:48 AM.

Comment

You hit the nail on the head, Chopingal! As per usual!

And, as for the advent calendar... Teal'c as Santa in the corner there. Can you imagine the children visiting HIM in the shopping centre (shopping mall?)
              Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane

And, as for the advent calendar... Teal'c as Santa in the corner there. Can you imagine the children visiting HIM in the shopping centre (shopping mall?)
                Erm...
                "Listen children !"
                As Santa Teal'c speaks, the children sit down and open their eyes and ears in bewilderement.
                "Once upon a time, there was a system lord called Grinch. Every year, he visited his domain and brought a prim'tah to the young Jaffas. The children were afraid, but no one could stop Grinch and he kept all his Jaffas under his law."
                "But Santa Teal'c, he was a bad man ! He didn't bring presents !" whined a little boy.
                "Indeed"
                Santa Teal'c made a pause and leant forward the children.
                "But one day, a great warrior, Rudolf-Brat'ac and his friend, Santa Teal'c, decided it was enough. They fought against Grinch in the sky and won the battle. This was a great day for the Jaffa. And since, Rudolf-Brat'ac and Santa Teal'c have been visiting the children every year in their tel'tak and bringing them gifts."
                Chears erupted from the young audience.
                Santa Teal'c raised a finger and a meaningly eyebrow.
                "But only to wise and obedient children ! Were you good boys and girls this year ?"
                "Yes Santa Teal'c !"
                "We shall visit you then."
                Kingdom of Samanda : Hic Comitas Regit

Comment

Originally posted by Lys
                  Erm...
                  "Listen children !"
                  As Santa Teal'c speaks, the children sit down and open their eyes and ears in bewilderement.
                  "Once upon a time, there was a system lord called Grinch. Every year, he visited his domain and brought a prim'tah to the young Jaffas. The children were afraid, but no one could stop Grinch and he kept all his Jaffas under his law."
                  "But Santa Teal'c, he was a bad man ! He didn't bring presents !" whined a little boy.
                  "Indeed"
                  "But one day, a great warrior, Rudolf-Brat'ac and his friend, Santa Teal'c, decided it was enough. They fought against Grinch in the sky and won the battle. This was a great day for the Jaffa. And since, Rudolf-Brat'ac and Santa Teal'c have been visiting the children every year in their tel'tak and bringing them gifts."
                  Santa Teal'c raised a finger and a meaningful eyebrow.
                  "But only to wise and obedient children ! Were you good boys and girls this year ?"
                  "Yes Santa Teal'c !"
                  Wonderful, Lys, wonderful new Christmas tale - the deconstruction of the Goa'uld and crowning of Teal'c as Santa!!

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane

Thanks, TJ, and LOL ... yes, the moms and dads would be pushing the kids forward to sit on the big guy's lap but he'd be pretty formidable, huh?!

Comment

Hehehe. If I were 5 I'd be crying my eyes out!

Comment

huh, you've got nothing on southern california weather. in the summer, it's hot. in the spring, it's warm. in the fall, it's coolish. in the winter, it's coldish. and please pity me, but just today, it was in the 70s! yes, absolutely horrible weather! it stays in the 60s to 80s literally year round. the only white christmas i ever get is when we have a california white day (fog and smog mixed together to make the sky a whitish hue). and sun. sun. and more sun. it's even sunny when it's raining!

yes, pity my suffering.
                        sally
                        Oh, I do! Our snow is beautiful. Particularly on a day like today when I don't have to go out in it.

Speaking of weather--it gets fairly cold in Colorado, so what's with the S8 tank tops?
                        Sam thinking: Let's see. I have to wear a parka, hat and gloves on the way to work and then it's so hot in here I have to pull out my tank top. I wish Siler would stop fiddling with the thermostats!

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55
                          Oh, I do! Our snow is beautiful. Particularly on a day like today when I don't have to go out in it.

Speaking of weather--it gets fairly cold in Colorado, so what's with the S8 tank tops?
                          Sam thinking: Let's see. I have to wear a parka, hat and gloves on the way to work and then it's so hot in here I have to pull out my tank top. I wish Siler would stop fiddling with the thermostats!
                          LOLOL
                          yeah not to mention the fact that subteranean places aren't usually the cosiest of offices
                          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lys
                            Erm...
                            "Listen children !"
                            "Indeed"
                            Santa Teal'c raised a finger and a meaningly eyebrow.
                            "Yes Santa Teal'c !"
                            That was a nice read
                            Nice work Lys
                            gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                            so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                            love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
                              LOLOL
                              yeah not to mention the fact that subteranean places aren't usually the cosiest of offices
                              I blame Jack. He's bribed Siler with a pay rise if he can get all female SGC staff in vest tops (for me tank tops are those horrendous woolly things worn in the seventies and by nerds)

Comment

huh, you've got nothing on southern california weather. in the summer, it's hot. in the spring, it's warm. in the fall, it's coolish. in the winter, it's coldish. and please pity me, but just today, it was in the 70s! yes, absolutely horrible weather! it stays in the 60s to 80s literally year round. the only white christmas i ever get is when we have a california white day (fog and smog mixed together to make the sky a whitish hue). and sun. sun. and more sun. it's even sunny when it's raining!

yes, pity my suffering.

sally
                                Hey Sally I had to drive through the wonderful CA fog last night - was at a concert in LA at the Forum and the drive home afterwards had heavy fog from Bakersfield to Visalia.

Carter: SCAM really please Sky NO!
                                My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

Working...
                                X