Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MajorSam
    Hey everyone! *waves*

On another note... COME ON CANUCKS, YOU KNOOOW YOU CAN BEAT CALGARY, PICK UP YOUR LAZY BUTTS AND PUT THAT PUCK IN THE NET!!!

*cough* sorry, I like my hockey...

MSam
    Hockey smchokey.

/me watches Australia beat the West Indies in the cricket

Comment

Been up for an hour already, ready for Mission: T4

As someone who hasn't seen past the end of S6 of SG1: what Sam episodes do I have to look forward to?? Bought the S7 boxset this week, won't be getting the S8 one till Feb.
      LizWhite.net

Comment

Originally posted by flippy18

As someone who hasn't seen past the end of S6 of SG1: what Sam episodes do I have to look forward to?? Bought the S7 boxset this week, won't be getting the S8 one till Feb.
        Keep us informed on the progress of Mission: T4!

Season 7: Avenger 2.0, Space Race, Grace, Chimera and Death Knell
        Season 8: New Order, Affinity, Covenant, Gemini, It's Good To Be King and Threads

They all feature Sam. Whether you'll like them or not, well that's up to you to decide

/me goes back to watch that certain scene from Chimera

Comment

Originally posted by MajorSam

On another note... COME ON CANUCKS, YOU KNOOOW YOU CAN BEAT CALGARY, PICK UP YOUR LAZY BUTTS AND PUT THAT PUCK IN THE NET!!!

*cough* sorry, I like my hockey...

MSam
          In the famous words of Teal'c : "Indeed. I believe the Canucks of Vancouver are superior warriors."
          Kingdom of Samanda : Hic Comitas Regit

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark
            Hockey smchokey.

/me watches Australia beat the West Indies in the cricket
            And me watches France beat Australia in rugby

Comment

T4 update:
              They just mentioned Amanda would be on the show. June said 'She's cool and she has a massive following.' Cue Welsh bloke co-presenter who thinks he's God's gift to women to make joke about 'massive followings'
              *sigh*
              Amanda doesn't appear to be on before 12.25, well, she didn't appear in their 'programme rundown' anyway!
              LizWhite.net

Comment

Originally posted by Lys
                And me watches France beat Australia in rugby
                Well, we all know that rugby isn't a real sport anyway

Comment

Well, we all know that rugby isn't a real sport anyway
                  Me thinks someone isn't very pleased with the performance of his national team.

Comment

Originally posted by Lys
                    It's just a bad patch! They'll be back!

We have to let people other than Australia win some of the time, otherwise they get demoralised and stop playing

Comment

Originally posted by flippy18

One word...GRACE! and Death Knell. Great Episdoe

Oh and I think Lost City Parts 1 and 2 are not only great Sam episodes but great team episodes as well . Which you have to love .

Comment

Originally posted by Lys
                        In the famous words of Teal'c : "Indeed. I believe the Canucks of Vancouver are superior warriors."
                        yes but beware of the Penguins
                        Franklin said, "They that can give up essential liberty for a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

"Do or do not. There is no try." Yoda

Comment

Found this post up on the Gabit yahoo list and though I'd repost it here:
                          It's pretty cool when a vendor has such nice things to say about a con and it's wonderful to hear how much Amanda seemed to truly enjoy the event. Hopefully next time we'll be able to have more Samandans attend.

Hi All,

Jackie and I are now back home after our trip to GABIT with lots of fond
                          memories.

First of all, let me say how thoroughly impressed were are with the
                          organisation and planning that went into this event. The entire G4 crew can
                          hold their heads high for running a superb gathering. I have spoken to
                          Amanda and can tell you (as if you didn't know!) that she enjoyed every
                          minute of the weekend and is sincere in her comments that "this was the best
                          fan event she has ever attended."

We would also like to thank Becky for inviting Legends to attend this event
                          and we feel very grateful that we consider ourselves members of the GABIT
                          family. It was a bit of a challenge to get ourselves and our inventory over
                          there - what with our Hawaii wedding event a few days earlier, but we're
                          certainly glad we managed to pull it off.

A very special thank you also to Gene, Nancy, Sally and Kaz for your superb
                          efforts...we couldn't have done it without you.

And of course, thank you to all of you - the fans - that came by to visit
                          us. It was great meeting so many of you and we sincerely thank you for you
                          business as the proceeds of your purchases have contributed several thousand
                          dollars to the various charity events that we supported by those sales ('Sea
                          Shepherd', 'Art of the Brain', 'Challenger's Boys and Girls Club'...just to
                          mention a few).

Like many of you, we certainly hope there will be another GABIT event in the
                          future and if there is, you can count us in!

So that's it. Another event in the books and many fond memories to cherish
                          for years to come.

A big hug to each and every one of you.

All the best,

Paul

http://movies.groups.yahoo.com/group...s/message/1857
                          for the actual post if anyone is interested.

Kat

Comment

Originally posted by Lys
                            Haha, I'm serious - Rugby sucks

AFL is so much better

Comment

T4 update:
                              "Stargate legend, Amanda Tapping" is on at 2.45pm

LizWhite.net

Comment

Of course it does help us that other countries don't know how to play AFL

Haha, I'm serious - Rugby sucks

AFL is so much better
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X